+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmitrych

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
20-12-2014
roaming said:
I got PER 5 hours ago. noc 2173, files received on 5/6, cc charged on 6/3. But it still shows cannot identified on ECAS with the UCI...is this normal?
Congratulations! Apparently, you're the first reported May 6 applicant with PER :)

Also - I told you ;D -

dmitrych said:
According to the estimates, it looks like PERs for May 6 applicants should start really soon, possibly tomorrow :)
Nice to see mathematics working for now :)

Achiever 99 said:
You extra ordinery talent and hard working support in the forum has paid off... ;D ;D

Keep up the good work mate!!!!!
Thank you, Achiever :)

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
dmitrych said:
Congratulations! Apparently, you're the first reported May 6 applicant with PER :)

Also - I told you ;D -
OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yes!!!!!! you are right dmitrych... Your critically evaluated data and predictions has nailed it :-* :-*

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have funds to show, $12500
I dont have any asset or liabilities. Just have this amount.
So in assets i have to write $12500 ??

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Sverma495 said:
Yes ...... and 0 OR N/A in liabilities...

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Write Assets = $12500
Liabilities = 0 (By Black Pen, as Typing 0 is not possible)
Settlement funds = $12500

Good Luck

Sverma495 said:

Anandraj

Jun 12, 2014
Thank you...

for point no 2.... CIC website is not referring to cousin, further my dad and aunt is not having birth certificate... what can be submitted as proof of relationship. ....

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
dmitrych said:

Also - I told you ;D -

Congrats... i am 5 th may applicant. No PER yet. Dd encashed 6 th june. I dont know why not getting PER. Ecas status in process. Now im loosing the hope.

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Refer to answers in RED colour
Hope it is helpful to you.

GMS said:
Things are turning strange.. Need an expert opinion on below matter..

After completing IELTS on 21-Jun, I am now confident about getting minimum 22 points for that.. My point calculation looks as below.

Language - 22 pts min expected, 23 points also looks possible (50% probability)
Education - 21 pts (Bachelor of Engineering from Indian university, ECA report available)
Age - 12 pts (30 yrs)
Experience - various permutations and combinations possible in getting reference letter. Pls refer below options 1-3.. (my current employment completes 2 yrs on 12-Jul.. and i want to make application by 5-Jul...) Refer below options for anticipated points from experience.

1. 11 pts if i get experience letter only from current employer (started on 12-Jul-2012)
2. 13 pts if i get only from past employer (5.5 yrs)
3. 15 pts if i get ref letter from both... (7.5 yrs)

Question - 1: Can i consider my current employment worth 2 yrs (by the time CIC review, it will be more than 2 yrs)ou

As per my understanding CIC will calculate your points based on Date of application

Question - 2: Should i apply even if i do not get ref letter from current employer..? as the points will cross 67 most probably with 13 points from first employment itself (5.5 yrs) and i will fight tooth and nail to get exp letter from first employer..

If you could not get LOR from you current employer, then you should submit an affidavit(Notarized) stating your main duties, along Appointment letter, contract copy, salary slips & Business card of your supervisor.And tell them the reason why you could not get LOR

Question - 3: Should i apply if first employer does not give ref letter and current one gives..? If my second employment is considered worth 2 yrs, and if i get 23 points from IELTS (chances are fair), i still reach 67 points

Try hard to get all LORs but incase you could not,As i said above if any of your employers does not give you LOR, you should submit an affidavit stating reason for the same along with all other supporting documents

I can submit my offer letter, employment letter, annual performance review letters and salary slips etc for both employment in case i do not get ref letter. A letter on plain paper is also possible from my current boss.

This will do but dont forget to submit affidavit, it will support your application strongly

This is a long and complicated query.. but very important for me to decide whether to wait for both reference letters or apply with one ..? I request thoughtful and experienced colleagues to pls go through and give your opinion.

auscanada

Jun 18, 2014
Re: Couple more questions

Hi guys,

I've couple more questions:

1) For WES, do I have to send year-by-year transcripts? Can I just submit the final mark sheet with all the subjects for all the years?
2) A friend of mine has lots of gaps in his career after graduation. Freelance work, no work, non-relevant jobs etc. An agent said he can't have more than 6 months of gap without proof. Is this correct?
3) The same agent als said that there is annual fee of some $500 that he has to pay every year to the Canadian government for the PR. What nonsense is that?

Thanks.

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
dmitrych said:
Just found out that my DD has been cashed on 6th of June ;D
(I'm a May 6 applicant)
It's really time for CIC to start issuing PERs for May 6 applicants :)
Congratulations to the Statistician of this forum! You deserve a pat on your back and maybe CIC could use your services :)
Cheers,

Anandraj

Jun 12, 2014
Thank you for your advice.....

also let me know on the proof of relationship. I have my cousin at canada(citizen), please let me know if i can submit the below document as my proof of relationship.

My Dad's PAN card confirming my Grandfather Name
My aunt's Passport copy confirming my Grandfather name

Along with it i am submitting my cousin's photo copy of Citizenship Card and her latest telephone bill

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Thanks for your reply dear.. can you pls reply question 2 and 3 considering that any other proof of employment is not valid..? i mean i will certainly submit employment letter, affidavit, salary slip etc.. but because of uncertainty associated with these things, i would not assume getting points for that. And then if i still score above 67 points, how do CIC consider it??

In case they do not consider my current employment experience, it will mean that i worked for 5.5 yrs but i am unemployed for last 2.5 yrs..! In that case, do they give PER even if i score 67 points..?

ajx said:
Refer to answers in RED colour
Hope it is helpful to you.

Anandraj

Jun 12, 2014
Hi... Thank You...

Need some more clarification on proof of relative, can i submit the below document.

1) My Cousin's Photo copy of her Citizenship Card/Passport
2) My cousin's latest telephone bill
3) My Dad's PAN Card copy confirming my Grandfather's Name
4) My aunt's Passport Copy confirming my grandfather's name

Aug 14, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
IELTS Request
IELTS Score Card submitted
GMS said:
Thanks for your reply dear.. can you pls reply question 2 and 3 considering that any other proof of employment is not valid..? i mean i will certainly submit employment letter, affidavit, salary slip etc.. but because of uncertainty associated with these things, i would not assume getting points for that. And then if i still score above 67 points, how do CIC consider it??

In case they do not consider my current employment experience, it will mean that i worked for 5.5 yrs but i am unemployed for last 2.5 yrs..! In that case, do they give PER even if i score 67 points..?

ECA report: Report ready on 21-Jun, waiting for courier for hard copy..

Question - You mentioned that your ECA report was ready on 21-Jun, what was the expected completion date mentioned to you earlier?

In my case the estimated completion date of ECA from WES is: July 14, 2014. The current status is still "Evaluation in Progress"

Status
Not open for further replies.