+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2014
Hi All.. I sent my application today 2173.. made a stupid mistake... I attached photos but forgot to tick the checkbox in the photos section of the checklist :( Is it a cause of refusal/return or they will find my photos regardless of checklist?? Also, do I have a chance in the cap.. I know its hard to say but any guesses please....

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
solomonwise said:
This is not totally true!

Making ANY move (mark the word ANY) involves calculated risk even at that you might not land where you think initially but it will get better with the right attitude. Some people are not strong enough to hold on and never give up and so end up as "Cab drivers" even when they have professional qualifications! There are opportunities everywhere with the right attitude and a never-give-up spirit you will reach your goal.

Another angle to it is,so many people want to move to Canada with the wrong mind set they'd start making billion of dollar within a short space of time and so they lose it when that doesn't materialize. It doesn't work that way!

Have the right attitude,plan for eventualities,have contingencies when there are exigencies,you can never go wrong. After all, nobody is sure of what tomorrow hold.

You are supposed to be skilled worker not some liability to the Canadian government. With the right attitude you can survive the initial odds and beyond the sky will be your limit.

Right attitude....Right altitude!
Finally, some positive response!

SDNY

Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NY/CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-7-2014
AOR Received.
Aug 7th 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug 27 th 2014
Interview........
waived until now
maddyphysio said:
Many Many Congratulation for CC charged..

SDNY what is your App Filled date.. ?

In SS its 5 May 2014 and I think you have written here 7th May 2014...

so please clarify this..

I am also 7 May applicant of 3142...

Thanks in Advance..

hi,
yes i applied on 1st may electronically and I believe around 7th may the application was received at NS. i did not have signature confirmation so just the date is just approx.

canindia999

Star Member
May 26, 2014
patelbhavik said:
Don't worry dear u r safe. Transcript is not required to send. Even I haven't send it. Last yr my. Friend done same. He had pr nw.

transcript doesn't required at all.........its additional ......if avaliable

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srsd said:
can u plzz tell me where can i see how much cap fill for each noc? i need to apply 2174 but i don't have ielts now?
pl check
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manchester United said:
Hi All.. I sent my application today 2173.. made a stupid mistake... I attached photos but forgot to tick the checkbox in the photos section of the checklist :( Is it a cause of refusal/return or they will find my photos regardless of checklist?? Also, do I have a chance in the cap.. I know its hard to say but any guesses please....
u 'll be fine cic people r not blind :p :p :p :p

cpoor

Jun 18, 2014
Hi !
Since last year I am planning to apply as a NURSE under the FSW program. My question is under what job I should apply, according to my knowledge I am eligible as a LPN, but without a licence in Canada, can I directly apply as a LPN?? (also know that these exams are only be taking in Canada)
I got a 3 years diploma in nursing and +4 years of experience working in Sri lanka's best NICU
Thank you
Cpoor.

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
Hi All,

About the ppl who have not got the CC, PER while their peers for the same received dates have got it....can you tell if there was any thing not 100% matching the CIC guidelines...the reason for the delay might be that CIC would be taking some time for verification purpose....for eg: 1 thing that has come into light is that if 1 has sent job duties on plain paper with supervisor sign and Bcard their supervisors are getting verification calls which might be 1 of the reasons for the delay...guys pls update any such thing....

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manchester United said:
I see no new apps, sent to CIC after 17th June, in the spreadsheet.... people stopped sending apps or what??
people stop sharing :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaarav said:
Hi All,

About the ppl who have not got the CC, PER while their peers for the same received dates have got it....can you tell if there was any thing not 100% matching the CIC guidelines...the reason for the delay might be that CIC would be taking some time for verification purpose....for eg: 1 thing that has come into light is that if 1 has sent job duties on plain paper with supervisor sign and Bcard their supervisors are getting verification calls which might be 1 of the reasons for the delay...guys pls update any such thing....
but these r LVO's job why cic will do this? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
shaarav said:
Hi Jango,

Mine too is NOC 2132...app reached 18th june...which city r u working now...i'm in Bangalore....
Nice. Sorry I was watching germany vVs Ghana lastnite and went of to sleep.
I left u a messg in inbox..

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cpoor said:
Hi !
Since last year I am planning to apply as a NURSE under the FSW program. My question is under what job I should apply, according to my knowledge I am eligible as a LPN, but without a licence in Canada, can I directly apply as a LPN?? (also know that these exams are only be taking in Canada)
I got a 3 years diploma in nursing and +4 years of experience working in Sri lanka's best NICU
Thank you
Cpoor.
every regulated profession need to pass some kind of exam. BUT U U DON'T NEED TO PASS THE EXAM FOR APPLYING FSWP 2014 SO U
CAN APPLY AS LIKE DOCTORS AND OTHERS---------
dont worry as this is the last yr u should apply ASAP
WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY AND THINKING
expert pl comment--------- :) :)

pl check
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Profile.aspx?val=3&val1=3233

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
namaste said:
I completely agree with you. We (my spouse and me) have been in the US for about a decade and yet, we can't help but feel like slave to the system without an opportunity to get to a stable and secure life. We are both successful and paid well in our fields but the uncertain visa situation and a never-ending game of cat and mouse when it comes to immigration status is driving us away. Sometimes it's more than money. We would like to start a family, be able to visit our home country when we wish, buy a house and above all have a socially and economically stable and secure life. It's a risk going to a new country and starting over but it's a risk that comes with a huge payback if successful.

Oh, and I would much rather have armies with weapons around me (as long as it's not a war zone) than have every other nutcase with deadly weapons everywhere.
Namaste,

10 years in US ? You should be a citizen of US by now having same benefits as others ?
Could you give more clarity please ?

randev

May 5, 2014
I've read several member queries on whether they need to send copies of their transcripts and degrees, especially since an ECA has determined Canadian equivalency for their degree(s).

Read section 13 on the Document Checklist Form, and especially the section under the subheading Proof of Education. It says that you need to submit copies of your degree(s) and transcripts(s).

For those of you who've sent in their applications, there is nothing you can do now. Per forum member posts, there are others,too, who haven't send copies of their degrees and transcripts, but have been successful in getting PERs in this and previous FSW cycles. So, hope for the best.

For those who haven't sent in their applications yet, I very highly recommend adhering to CICs document checklist requirements and submitting copies of both your degree(s) and transcript(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.