+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
tknova said:
So after more than a year after I got my WES Assessment they send me a survey email saying "You recently engaged with World Education Services (WES) ........."

Am I supposed to take that as a good sign ?
Hey I got a similar email.. I had my WES assessment last year...

May be CIC is verifying doc, my CC is already charged.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
veteran said:
Which date applicant is recieving PER..............i have sent on 17th june......

probably, i have to wait for looongggggg...... :-[
At the moment 5th/6th/7th May applicants have reported receiving PER.

veteran

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi shifted to colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC RPRF 08-10-2015
Nomination.....
PER 25-3-2015
AOR Received.
18-5-2015
IELTS Request
REDO 24-12-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
15-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-4-2016
LANDED..........
shakti123 said:

Even i got same mail today...and i did what they asked for....

CIC is not concerned with this feed back...may be this for wes's internal quality procedure......just a guess......

evenme

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
Med's Request
02-02-2015
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Passport Req..
03-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-09-2015
evenme said:
Anyone can help me with my work experience proofs? Since 2005 I work in NOC 2281, but between mid-2010 and mid-2012 I worked in NOC 0111. The thing is, my experience is something like that:

A: Aug 2005 - Oct 2006: Paid trainee 30h/w NOC 2281
B: Jan 2007 - Jan 2009: Paid scholarship 20 or 30h/w (I don't remember, but already asked to my employer in the reference letter) NOC 2281
C: Jan 2009 - Sep 2009: Paid Job 36h/w NOC 2281
D: Sep 2009 - Jun 2010: Paid Job 44h/w NOC 2281
E: Jul 2010 - Sep 2011: Non registered work in same as company F, but they delayed to do a formal hire... I can get a letter from them, but nothing was registered.
F: Oct 2011 - Aug 2012: Paid Job 44h/w NOC 0111
G: Sep 2012 - present: Paid Job 44h/w NOC 2281

Long story short, I need to know which companies and how many years can I put in my work experience form? Please, I'm almost desperate about that...

P.S.: Yesterday I got my new IELTS results, and just 0.5 in Writing to get CLB 8 (got 7.5L 6.5R 6W 6.5S)... =(
I forgot to say, I need to proof 6 years to get 15 points in order to get 67 minimum points to apply... That's why I need to know how many years I can use to apply with my work experience?

rkraju

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
AOR Received.
28-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2015
LANDED..........
Last night - in my Dream
shaarav said:
Hi Guys,

The visa office in native country...for eg. for Indian applicants the visa office is New Delhi VO...is that a India office...or some thing under Canadian embassy office.....??

;)
Well . how does it matter ? I haven't heard of any possibility of manipulating case processing .(just kidding ) ;) ;)

Like UK visa processing centers it would be Indians working for the CIC in a CIC office adhearing toCIC instructions

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
namaste said:
They tend to reject incomplete applications. It's not that they don't trust WES report, more that you did not provide them everything that's mandatory.
So, I guess you don't have a UCI number with CIC already? I would still suggest you send the documents immediately with your identifying information. There is not harm in doing that.
Thanks namaste for the suggestions, i'hv sent the things rightly was just expressing my surprise for the process...

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
nskatcv said:
As far as I know, the guide only talks about certification in case of translated documents. Rest all can be simple photocopies. CIC can ask for originals, later in the stage of application though.

So, for now, you are fine. Relax.

Regards
I think the most complete answer is as below:

1) If CIC has requested originals then you mus provide an original document (such as IELTS or WES Assesment)
2) If CIC has requested a copy and your document is in English then you can provide a simple copy.
3) If a copy is requested and your document is not in English then you must provide a certified translated document with a certified copy of the original.

aav

Star Member
May 12, 2013
What I can tell looking at the pace CIC is updating accepted application page, is - that the total cap (50 k) and the individual cap (1 k) will not be shown as filled at-least until October (6 months from May 1)

In the interim, all involved parties (Agents who help prospective candidates, WES , Courier companies) will have enough work to make their yearly numbers.

I wish CIC had a way to tell people: "Stop sending more applications, we are done - and we are not even going to look at yours"

I know one of my close friend, who invested his time, sweat and hope last year - only to find after 2 months that his application reached CIC when the cap was already reached.

Why can't the cap status be real time, in this technology and advanced times that we are living in? Just feel for innocent peoples who send applications in hope, but don't even stand a chance for the first stage review.

randev

May 5, 2014
confidant said:
Good question randev.

The officer at CIC will screen your documents w.r.t the Ministerial Instructions (MIs). Even if the applicant satisfying the required points (i.e 67 points) the officer may insist the officer at your local visa office to cross check some of the documents with which the applicant claiming points. It can be those related to employment, criminal backgrounds (PCC), relationship status, adaptability points etc. Your local visa officer also has the sole power to find and ask for the supporting documents at the time of Eligibility assessment without the instruction from CIC. All the supporting documents are requested only from the visa office.

Now coming to BF'd. Its stands for Bring Forward Date. The visa officer makes our file to transfer from one BF'd to the next for processing. For example, at the time when visa officer check your file and ask for additional documents he will earmark BF'd (i.e in simple words the next checking date) to check the additional documents you sent to the VO. Usually the VOs keep 120 days BF's for checking the supporting documents we sent. The sentence "Letter send to applicant requesting complete doc; 120 days BF's" stands for that.

Hope this clear your doubt.
Thanks for the reply, confidant. So, BF'd is the acronym for the next date the local visa officer checks whether the applicant has submitted the requested documents? (which BTW is four months since the request date). Hope forum members read what you posted. Our forum members are a little panic prone :D - I hate to see them panic a couple of weeks after they submit the requested documents, thinking that the silence from their local VO means that there's a problem with their application.

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
cjg1987 said:
At the moment 5th/6th/7th May applicants have reported receiving PER.
Currently no 6th or 7th May PER yet. It seems that there is up to 20 days of difference between CC charge and PER getting received. As for CC charge .. well who knows ?? It depends on CIC's pace.

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
rkraju said:
shaarav said:
Hi Guys,

The visa office in native country...for eg. for Indian applicants the visa office is New Delhi VO...is that a India office...or some thing under Canadian embassy office.....??

;)
Well . how does it matter ? I haven't heard of any possibility of manipulating case processing .(just kidding ) ;) ;)

Like UK visa processing centers it would be Indians working for the CIC in a CIC office adhearing toCIC instructions
had just asked that out of curiosity...to know how the process works....and after reading comments stating things like ' depends on officer..., luck..... etc'... :)

aav

Star Member
May 12, 2013
shakti123 said:

I got one from WES as well. But I don't think this has anything to do with my application to CIC this year. It could be just that WES is catching up on consolidating feedback from all previous clients. Last year, they probably did not had time to do anything else, but review and prepare WES reports for clients, given the mad rush that was created - thanks to CIC for giving very short notice on dates ...

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
aav said:
What I can tell looking at the pace CIC is updating accepted application page, is - that the total cap (50 k) and the individual cap (1 k) will not be shown as filled at-least until October (6 months from May 1)

In the interim, all involved parties (Agents who help prospective candidates, WES , Courier companies) will have enough work to make their yearly numbers.

I wish CIC had a way to tell people: "Stop sending more applications, we are done - and we are not even going to look at yours"

I know one of my close friend, who invested his time, sweat and hope last year - only to find after 2 months that his application reached CIC when the cap was already reached.

Why can't the cap status be real time, in this technology and advanced times that we are living in? Just feel for innocent peoples who send applications in hope, but don't even stand a chance for the first stage review.
Spot on !

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
veteran said:
Even i got same mail today...and i did what they asked for....

CIC is not concerned with this feed back...may be this for wes's internal quality procedure......just a guess......
Well as far as what other members have said this is just WES digging into their email DB and spamming everyone for surveys.

What I was really thinking about is why would they say recently engaged .. do they not know the definition of "recent"

Status
Not open for further replies.