+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
priya83 said:
hey guys can you give me the link to the excel sheet for 2014 where you can search by different VO's please.. thanks

Here u go brother,

FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet

Also,

Spreadsheet update/entry process

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
spensierato said:
Hi! A kind request to people who have a copy of the print enabled July 2014 Generic Form, can you email it to me or upload it in a hosting site? I have tried everything. I cleared my cache and browsing history, used different kinds of browser, and downloaded from the two links in CIC's website and I am still getting the March 2014 form. Please please, anyone? Thanks! :'(
Dear Brother,

Can u please try with different browser like Internet Explorer/Mozilla/ Chrome/Opera...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
bijoy_16 said:
For those who are sending application via DHL

Please do not get panic if you see no update in tracking after your application reach ONTARIO SERVICE AREA. After reaching you application in ONTARIO SERVICE AREA, DHL use local courier to send it to NOVA SCOTIA AREA, NS - SYDNEY. DHL do not have real time tracking on that.

I sent my application on Jun 10, reached on Jun 16, however, I got update in tracking web site on Jun 19. Feeling good now at last.

One question to admin: I have entry in the spread sheet before, how could I update it now? Or you will update?

Detail for update:
Application received date: June 16, 2014
Application received time: 12:55
Signed by: MIKE (actual signature is not given, only typed MIKE)
+1 for ur info brother....:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
nskatcv said:
Hi,

One usually can not be a Professor without a Master's degree. That is the current norm in almost all universities/colleges (except for yours, of course). The designation used in those cases is Lecturer I believe.

The points you are mentioning are the employment requirements for anyone belonging to this NOC field, not a set of qualifications though. That is, for University Teaching, PhD/Masters would be needed, and license only in specific cases. Don't think an engineering Professor would need that.

So, although you might find it difficult to become an Assistant Professor in Canada with a Bachelor degree alone, you still can get a PR for this NOC. (Ironical, isn't it ?)
I myself, have a PhD and postdoctoral experience. But because of no teaching experience as such (in postdoc), can not apply for PR in this NOC. I can surely get a faculty position if I get there though. (Ironic again ?). :D

Regards

+1 for the assistance....... ;)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
om999 said:
Dear Experts,

Could you please let me know while evaluating POF which conversion rate does CIC follow. Is it that day's only or some fixed?

I am on the borderline due to currency fluctuations as per yesterday's rate, although my application reached on 16May.

Thanks for continued support..

Brother,

Usually CIC (before PER) dont check for POF....But Local VO does (randomly)....

And they check POF as per current day currency conversion rate...Very logical...Lets say giving an example...

10,0000 BD taka = 8000 CAD

after devaluation of BD taka :

10, 000 BD Taka = 7000 CAD

But u will have to bring settlement fund for 8000 CAD for one person (as an example)....

For this case u will have to deplete the account with required local money on ur account....:)

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
JAMAL007 said:
By the way, I have Master degree in USA and I am planning to go to Canada to live and work, after that I will apply for Jobs in USA. I believe that Canadian Companies Experiences are very close to Americans and this will open the doors for me.
True. Just sharing my experience, there are not many opportunities in Canada for IT folks compared to US.
I lived in US for almst 6 years and now moved to Canada due to family and I did face a lot of issues hunting a good IT job.

Once you land in Canada, don’t expect job opportunities same as US.
Good luck!

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
om999 said:
Dear Experts,

Could you please let me know while evaluating POF which conversion rate does CIC follow. Is it that day's only or some fixed?

I am on the borderline due to currency fluctuations as per yesterday's rate, although my application reached on 16May.

Thanks for continued support..
Add some cash to your CC, it should work out.

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Self-Addressed Mailing Labels:

Is it ok to put one A4 size paper with address mentioned 2 times and separated with a horizontal line..? I hope that they will take trouble to separate them out.. I am worried that if i print full page label, it will be too big for them and if i print small labels, it may get missed out..

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
GMS said:
Self-Addressed Mailing Labels:

Is it ok to put one A4 size paper with address mentioned 2 times and separated with a horizontal line..? I hope that they will take trouble to separate them out.. I am worried that if i print full page label, it will be too big for them and if i print small labels, it may get missed out..
Yes u are fine...:)

u can do both---Using one page or two page...

No problem....:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Max_ash said:
True. Just sharing my experience, there are not many opportunities in Canada for IT folks compared to US.
I lived in US for almst 6 years and now moved to Canada due to family and I did face a lot of issues hunting a good IT job.

Once you land in Canada, don't expect job opportunities same as US.
Good luck!

Yes, TRUE!!

auscanada

Jun 18, 2014
I am planning to apply for FSW under NOC 2133. Self-calculated points are 67+ depending on what I get in my IELTS. I've a couple of questions.
1) The first step is to get the ECA done by WES. Will WES assess my credentials and send it directly to CIC or should I do it?
2) Booked my IELTS general next month (too bad they don't take IELTS academic). Should I send the original TRF to CIC or ask IELTS to send a report directly?
3) What else do I need before I can apply for FSW 2014? PCC? Medicals? Proof of Funds?
4) Do the work experience letters have to be current or just certified copies of the originals?
5) What is this PER thing I keep reading about? What happens once I lodge an application with CIC? When are the application fees deducted and how much?
6) What's the current processing time for NOC 2133 applicants?
7) If I get a PR how long will I have before I activate it?

Sorry for the long list of novice questions but I am bit confused about the whole process.

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
Folks I need info regarding pcc
1. I am staying in Bangalore. My native was chennai
From where I need to apply pcc. For pcc whether the police verification will be done at home & work place. What is the procedure?

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
Max_ash said:

Once you land in Canada, don't expect job opportunities same as US.
Good luck!
Agreed there are few opportunities in Canada than US. US is a much bigger market, but it's not quite bad and once you have Canadian experience things will be fine... Just like any immigration, It will be a struggle during the initial days and lot of people face problems. There are cases where highly qualified people in good jobs in home country, end up working as cab drivers or in Mcdonalds. Some people really suffer as the not can return back to home country because of prestige involved, nor stay back in difficult jobless conditions. But after the initial struggle, things will slowly smooth out.

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
shakti123 said:
Agreed there are few opportunities in Canada than US. US is a much bigger market, but it's not quite bad and once you have Canadian experience things will be fine... Just like any immigration, It will be a struggle during the initial days and lot of people face problems. There are cases where highly qualified people in good jobs in home country, end up working as cab drivers or in Mcdonalds. Some people really suffer as the not can return back to home country because of prestige involved, nor stay back in difficult jobless conditions. But after the initial struggle, things will slowly smooth out.
Totally agreed!

rbb8

Jun 19, 2014
Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application...
Med's Request
18-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-04-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
shaarav said:
But I see lot of updates in the spreadsheet which say for eg. application sent date 6/13/2014 and application received date 6/16/2014....also signed by xyz is also updated..what is that?...I'm completely unaware what is the process for that...it may be very obvious also..I don't know...I'm posting this at the risk of sounding foolish or ignorant.. :-X ???
----------------------------
Dear,
If you observe your shipment tracking sheet provided by your courier service provider, then you can get all these details. I sent my application on 12th June and it was received by Macquarrie at CIC on 16th June, 9:58 AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.