+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
NSharawat21 said:
I myself faced it on Heathrow airport ..only after that i started respecting people from other state in my own state it really hurts when people point out you only on basis of the colour and language . So please dont do it if possible in your life
Trust me, even I widened my perspective towards life having travelled internationally.

This world is created by God.

Borders and boundaries are created by Humans.
Why are you all afraid about your immigration my friends ??

You are free to travel any corner of the world, because when your efforts cry, it then comes under the jurisdiction of the supreme power and no tom dick OR harry can do anything..

ewa1983

Mar 31, 2014
Hi Guys,
I only have one year of experience and only experience letter form employer That's all. I worked on cash without work authorization. Can my experience be still count??? Please help me to solve it... Thanks on advance

Rabb

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
Welcome to the forum, Rabb.

If you have not registered in the spreadsheet, please register.

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

Thanks and regards.
I have updated my info, please check & do let me know if OK

kanikachowdhry

Star Member
May 3, 2014
My application is still in transit - no updates on dhl since Thursday June 12th. DHL is still trying to figure out. ANyone faced the same issue? don't know if I make it through the cap - NOC 2171

Kaneddarescueme

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jango1 said:
To everyone related to this topic:

Leave it right away.. It really hurts when I hear about racism, being a big victim myself in the UK. (You can see my past posts)

We are immigrating to a country where we don't even want to think about it. Trust me guys, it really really hurts..

No groupism here please. Lets all be united to help each other from wherever we are and communicate in a language that all understand.
+1 to you. It is noteworthy that the an objective of Canada's immigration policy is to promote multiculturism. Further, any senior corporate leader on the forum can attest to the fact that diverse groups perform better. No wonder diversity is one of the goals of senior corporate managers.

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
rkraju said:
Absolutely
Yes dear .. I got surprised by the way people exchanges information ,advices, congratulations, even supporting people who are in tensed situation.. really wonderful..... u can't see the enthusiasm in any other forum... so guys please continue the same.... those who want to do the separation they may have vested interest.

Rabb

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks all for warm welcome...:) I am seeing many people getting DD charged or PER of 7 May also...every second I am refreshing my mail box have good news.
Any time period by which they will complete all 7 may applicants.

canadaguys

Feb 18, 2014
NSharawat21 said:
I myself faced it on Heathrow airport ..only after that i started respecting people from other state in my own state it really hurts when people point out you only on basis of the colour and language . So please dont do it if possible in your life
same here buddies. during my degree its all groups and that messed up the good memories I can take during my college life along with me about friends. one tamil group, one mallu group, one andra group, one kannada group, north indian groups, NRI group etc etc etc. Lets try to avoid this atleast here and can move as one single group with the aim to become canadian pr.

NIKONIKO

Apr 29, 2010
Envigado
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-06-2015
ewa1983 said:
Hi Guys,
I only have one year of experience and only experience letter form employer That's all. I worked on cash without work authorization. Can my experience be still count??? Please help me to solve it... Thanks on advance
In which country did you work without authorization ?

ewa1983

Mar 31, 2014
ewa1983 said:
Hi Guys,

ewa1983

Mar 31, 2014
ewa1983 said:
ewa1983 said:
Hi Guys,
In the USA, I am there on nonimigrant visa still valid but it doesn't authorize me to work

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Hi guys, this is my first post on this forum. I sent my application thru today. It should reach CIO in Sydney by Monday 23rd June latest. I have 2 year's work ex in NOC 2171, IELTS Scores at CLB Level 9 in all sections, I would get 12 points for age and I supplied an ECA which certifies equivalency to Canadian master's degree. So my score is 69, hopefully NOC 2171 isn't full yet.

I wasn't able to get my bachelor's degree evaluated because it was taking too long for university to respond to request for official transcripts. So my ECA includes only my master's degree and it says it's equivalent to Canadian master's degree. Would this negatively affect my eligibility?

And I don't know what happens next. Can someone shed some light on what are next steps and how long it takes before I get my PR Visa from this point?

Thanks!!

I wish good luck to other applicants.

NIKONIKO

Apr 29, 2010
Envigado
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-06-2015
ewa1983 said:
In the USA, I am there on nonimigrant visa still valid but it doesn't authorize me to work
Sorry to inform you that it won't be valid, specially if the experience is from Canada and USA, since they have a very well structured system.

"You cannot apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class if you:

gained your work experience without the proper authorization (for example, illegally, as an undocumented worker),"

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=377&t=6

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
Don't worry, only highest degree counts that is your masters. So you will get points anyways :)

What happens next is to wait for your Cc / DD charged, that means you are within 1000 cap

I want to give you and all patiently waiting here - One Suggestion.

When you climb a mountain, don't look at the tip to find the distance you have to climb more.. (please note my point)
This will affect your daily routine, increase stress - You see everything negative.

Solution: Put your head down and keep climbing.. In this process, you will never know when you have even surpassed your success.

ewa1983

Mar 31, 2014
NIKONIKO said:
Sorry to inform you that it won't be valid, specially if the experience is from Canada and USA, since they have a very well structured system.

"You cannot apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class if you:

gained your work experience without the proper authorization (for example, illegally, as an undocumented worker),"

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=377&t=6
Thank you for your piece of mind, but I want to apply under FSW not CEC, and I worked as self employee I have my tax identification number. I have F2 visa it's student dependent and since there is a cap for h1b work visas I wasn't able to obtain one unfortunately...
Before I pay the fee to CIC, I really have to know if I have any chances for approval

Status
Not open for further replies.