+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labyrinth

Apr 29, 2014
goalcanada said:
Dear Friend

As long as you don't change your Background declaration (re-check the form) and you have 1yr specified NCO exp. out of 10years you can apply.

Though' your appl. returned Once you had received UCI all your data with CIC. Do not change any thing.

All the best.
Thanks for your reply.

But, can I apply under a different NOC category this year since CIC already knows that I had applied for some other NOC category last year?

If CIC has assigned me an UCI number, does that mean that they have scanned copies of all my previous documents?

Another question, while calculating points for total work experience, should I just consider experience gathered in respective NOC in the last 10 years or the total work experience. I have total 11+ years work exp. In last year's rejected/returned application, I had shown 7+ years experience (2006-2013) in NOC 2147 (as my primary intended occupation) and 3+ years experience (2002-2005) in 2174 NOC category. If I just consider last 10 years (2004-2014), I will only have effectively 1+ year experience in NOC 2174 from 2004-2005. What is the correct method of calculating Work Experience in particular NOC?

Your advice will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

sanyasi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Mexico
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Hi Seniors,

Thanks for your great help to people like me:

My IELTS score is as below, can you please tell me how many points i can gain for each?

Listening 6 Reading 6 Writing 6.5 Speaking 7

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sanyasi said:
Hi Seniors,

Thanks for your great help to people like me:

My IELTS score is as below, can you please tell me how many points i can gain for each?

Listening 6 Reading 6 Writing 6.5 Speaking 7
Bro,

Its, 4+4+5+6=19.....

jianada55

Mar 30, 2014
kollins said:
1. 21 points
2. 6+5+5+5 =21
3. 5 points
4. 15 points
5.5 points
6.0 points

21+21+5+15+5 = 67points.
Guess you are eligible.
Sorry for being the bearer of bad news but listening = 7.0 is CLB6 which gives 4 points
refer to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

eagle2maple

Mar 25, 2014
what should the Main Duties for 12.b section in the Schedule 3 Economic Class form be written.

should we elaborate the duties as mentioned in the reference letter or just mention in a generic 1 or 2 lines

eg for Software Jobs - 1 .Design ,Develop and test software applications
2. maintaining and enhancing existing software

appreciate your response

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Labyrinth said:
Thanks for your reply.

But, can I apply under a different NOC category this year since CIC already knows that I had applied for some other NOC category last year?

If CIC has assigned me an UCI number, does that mean that they have scanned copies of all my previous documents?

Another question, while calculating points for total work experience, should I just consider experience gathered in respective NOC in the last 10 years or the total work experience. I have total 11+ years work exp. In last year's rejected/returned application, I had shown 7+ years experience (2006-2013) in NOC 2147 (as my primary intended occupation) and 3+ years experience (2002-2005) in 2174 NOC category. If I just consider last 10 years (2004-2014), I will only have effectively 1+ year experience in NOC 2174 from 2004-2005. What is the correct method of calculating Work Experience in particular NOC?

Your advice will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Dear Bro,

Its a confusing issue...

U can check below:

rakeshtk, ramgarhia

Hope you stand corrected now.

The requirements listed on the CIC website are very precise. There is no chance of misinterpretation. However to err is human.

I insist and advise that you read carefully in context of only what is specified. Please do not let your imaginations run wild.

In the interest of all friends in this forum: Please be advised that one can earn points only for relevant work experience and NOT total work experience.
Another experience of one of member:

My friend, you are wrong here. Primary NOC [for which you have applied for] should have minimum of 1 year of experience in past 10 years, if you have that, you are good to apply.

You can claim rest of the points by showing other jobs that you have done, and that should be listed in Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B. So if you have applied for 2174 and have an experience of 1 year and worked 5 years in 2173, you'll be awarded 6 years points instead of 1.

2174 [or any other primary NOC] is the basic criteria to qualify, but CIC is not that harsh and will not ruthlessly reject the rest of the experience you had.

Proof?
I have almost 2.5 years of experience in 2174, and almost same in 2175 cum 2174 [web development], in my GCMS, I have been awarded for all the experience I have. Even Visa Officer had no issue that I have been working as web programmer for past 2 years.

sharingan_rn

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:01-08-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-03-2014
Interview........
25-02-2014
Passport Req..
22-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2015
LANDED..........
19-02-2015
Goku said:
I don't understand why I need to do evaluation from some institute for Canadian equivalency if I completed my 3 years Advance diploma in Canada itself. It doesn't make any sense.

My original question was that If I have Canadian Advance diploma what I have to submit too prove it?
What if I submit program evaluation report + transcript + Graduation Letter + Graduation Certificate from college?? Will that work?
oh im sorry i didnt notice that you studied in canada. no my friend. just submit those documents.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Misha123 said:
Hi people. Does anybody know if there's any chance of the Federal govt fees to change this year? Also, are you all waiting for May 4th to see if the forms are going to change? So confused about what to do...
Chances are very low...

PPl of my surrounding already started to make their DD now...:)

P3142

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13 May 2015
gimmenergy said:
Hi All,

Has anyone made a Demand Draft from India? I just called HDFC bank and they are saying that any demand draft is valid only for 3 months as per RBI rules. I am stumped by this as CIC requires 6 months valid Demand draft. If someone has made a demand draft from India which is valid for 6 months then please let me know.

Regards,
Monu
Bro
Try from SBI which issues DD with validity of 6 months. Better draw the DD on the day or only few days earlier from sending your documents.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Goku said:
I don't understand why I need to do evaluation from some institute for Canadian equivalency if I completed my 3 years Advance diploma in Canada itself. It doesn't make any sense.

My original question was that If I have Canadian Advance diploma what I have to submit too prove it?
What if I submit program evaluation report + transcript + Graduation Letter + Graduation Certificate from college?? Will that work?
No brother Goku u need not include ECA at all...Just submit ur post secondary course cert+trnscrpt/marksheet...

Please check Doc checklist @point 13....U will get the same ans...:)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
eagle2maple said:
what should the Main Duties for 12.b section in the Schedule 3 Economic Class form be written.

should we elaborate the duties as mentioned in the reference letter or just mention in a generic 1 or 2 lines

eg for Software Jobs - 1 .Design ,Develop and test software applications
2. maintaining and enhancing existing software

appreciate your response
No try to add more points by including a new page....:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
aabbhhii said:
Guys,
Please help me with points
Bachelor degree
6 years of experience
IELTS : reading :9 ; listening : 9; speaking : 6.5 ; writing :7.0
Wife : no ielts

Thanks
Wow very nice result... ;)

Its 6+6+5+6=23!

Good luck...

eagle2maple

Mar 25, 2014
What should be the "To Date" in the "country of residence" in the General Application for those who are not currently in their native county but choosing the visa office in native country ?

eg - Indian living in USA on H1B for last 3 years but choosing New Delhi as visa office

Also, should we have to submit visa and H1B papers even if we are choosing the visa office in home country and not in the country of residence ? Section 8 in the checklist asks only for the passport details and the proof of admission is not applicable here.Can somebody please advise

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
fswpdxb said:
Hi guys,
Query regarding filling forms.

1. do i need to submit below forms even if its not applicable for me.please advise.

A.Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada (IMM 5604)
B.Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM 5409)

Best Regards
Dear Bro,

A. No
B. No

... :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Hope1957 said:
Folks!
I have a question with regards to Canadian work experience under the adaptability section. I gained one month of full time work experience when I was a student in Canada. Can I include that as part of my Canadian work experience under adaptability? I have read the operational manual and the CIC website, and I have not found specific information which says work experience gained as a full time student cannot be included to gain points under adaptability.
Please advise, thanks!
Yes brother u should be rewarded for ur full time work experiences....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.