+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs_fca

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2014 CC charged: 03-Jul-2014 PER received: 08-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
10-Sept-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
31-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
23-Oct-2014 Passport submitted: 26-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
Exodus 33:15
jayeshaminnew said:
If we get visa, then in how much time we have to go Canada? Is there any time limit? I heard we have to go in 3 months! Is it right?
When my sister was approved with an immigrant visa (FSW) about 2-3 years ago, the stamp had an expiration date. Which means, you have to land in Canada before the visa expires. During her time, the visa validity was for a year. I'm not sure of the validity of those recently issued though.

anusha003

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Hi,

Can some body from India let me know how do I apply for PCC?? Whom we have to contact and what has to be requested? Please do the needful.

Thanks in Advance!!

abbibappu

Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Given
File Transfer...
Med's Request
In sha allah
Med's Done....
In sha allah
Interview........
In sha allah
Passport Req..
In sha allah
VISA ISSUED...
In sha allah
LANDED..........
In sha allah
abhi228 said:
Probably in 1 to 2 weeks time. BTW I am not able to track you in 2014 spreadsheet. Appreciate if you add yourself in ii.
I hv already entered in spreadsheet my name is Abi ,noc 2172
:)

bijoy_16

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

You people become like a family to share everything. I submitted my application yesterday. Just got the news that I'll have twin baby due in this December. What do you think will be the administrative procedure for successful application. Will I have enough time to get the passport for two babies after December and update CIC about the new births. How much delay it might be for this change?

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
You are correct.. process has not been changed.. It is1 year only..

mrs_fca said:
When my sister was approved with an immigrant visa (FSW) about 2-3 years ago, the stamp had an expiration date. Which means, you have to land in Canada before the visa expires. During her time, the visa validity was for a year. I'm not sure of the validity of those recently issued though.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
You may take an online appointment for nearby PSK office for your PCC or else you may go to SP office to get your PCC done.. both ways are okay to collect it..

anusha003 said:
Hi,

Can some body from India let me know how do I apply for PCC?? Whom we have to contact and what has to be requested? Please do the needful.

Thanks in Advance!!

om999

May 27, 2014
anusha003 said:
Hi,

Thanks in Advance!!
You can apply via passport seva kendra...Please visit their website for detailed description of process.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
First of all congratulations.. you may give an update to local VO when your file reaches after you babies are born.. with there passports and updated proof of funds for 4 family members.. It eill take time.. don't worry.. you will get enough time to update it to local VO..

bijoy_16 said:
Guys,

You people become like a family to share everything. I submitted my application yesterday. Just got the news that I'll have twin baby due in this December. What do you think will be the administrative procedure for successful application. Will I have enough time to get the passport for two babies after December and update CIC about the new births. How much delay it might be for this change?

mpreet78

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear kollins,
Thanks for the previous reply to my following query:
I am assistant professor in an Autonomous College. The college has the academic autonomy.
The syllabus is designed by the college. The exams are prepared and conducted by the college administration.
The faculty including myself is also involved in research. But the final degree to the students is given by the university to which the college is affiliated. I am Assistant Professor in Information Technology. My question is that: Am I eligible for 4011 category? If yes then what will be my job title?

You said that I am eligible. Now my question is that I had applied for Saskatchewan immigration in Dec, 2013. There I applied under NOC 4021. But my application was not accepted due to cap reached. Now, is it safe to shift the category to 4011? Do my previous application have any impact to the present one?

Please reply

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Ohh okay.. I think I was searching via abbibappu.. thank you..

abbibappu said:
I hv already entered in spreadsheet my name is Abi ,noc 2172
:)

Jun 6, 2014
Hello all please help me,

I got a full time job offer from a Canadian employer, And the employer had submitted a concurrent permanent resident status application under the Ontario provincial nominee program,Once the initial approval is received, then my formal nominee application will be submitted.....

Regarding my education still i am worried little bit.10years of schooling and 3 years of diploma (distance education ) is eligible for OPNP.Is the minimum 13years of education is good enough to get through OPNP or 15years of education is must??

Please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

gchabs

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent on 11-02-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Already Sent
File Transfer...
29-12-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
Single applicants don't need to add dependents in the generic form, right? We can simply validate the doc, print the form, handwrite name, check the yes box, sign and mention the date ?

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Yes but don't put it as blank.. either write not applicable or remove dependant section if you are able to..

gchabs said:
Single applicants don't need to add dependents in the generic form, right? We can simply validate the doc, print the form, handwrite name, check the yes box, sign and mention the date ?

godsowncountry

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Submitted
abhi228 said:
If you have applied last year or any year then you must be having an UCI number for you. You can track yourself via ECAS as per analyzing 2014 applicant trends of charging day by day in spreadsheet.

If you don't have UCI number then you need to wait for your consultant's update..
Thanks Abhi

Agency sent the application on May 2014,

abbibappu

Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Given
File Transfer...
Med's Request
In sha allah
Med's Done....
In sha allah
Interview........
In sha allah
Passport Req..
In sha allah
VISA ISSUED...
In sha allah
LANDED..........
In sha allah
abhi228 said:
Ohh okay.. I think I was searching via abbibappu.. thank you..
Thanks to u too for the reply... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.