+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Balaji2329 said:
Hi,

Last year i applied and was rejected due to not filling the NOC code in 12.A in economic class application.

Again now I have a confusion on filling this 12.a and 12.b..... Actually my experience falls under mechanical engineer.

I have worked as service engineer and i want CIC to consider this as my experience.

Now in 12.B i will put as service engineer (which is same as mechanical engineer). Now in 12 a what i can put? Can i put as service engineer and put the mechanical eng NOC code or just put as mechanical engineer and NOC code. Please advice.

Also difference in job title will it affect my process? But the roles are same as mechanical engineer.

Additional Info, i have done masters in mechanical engineering only. Please advise.

Thanks in advance....
Brother I have used on the mentioned 12 b field as my actual Job titlte and on the NOC-2147 (as mine).

u dont have to worry about the job title...CIC know that it will not be matched in all case..they just gave example on the HRSDC site:

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

So cool... 8) 8)

jaspal2710

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 June (1st app), 2 Sept (second app)
Med's Request
24 dec (1st app). RPRF sent 28 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
27 Dec 14
Passport Req..
DM: 16.03.2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear friends

did anyone NOT mention his name in native language in Background A form and additional dependent form and his application got rejected earlier ?

kindly let me know asap

regards
jaspal

manojsr

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I am an aspirant to apply in the FSW 2014 program. I have my IELTS cleared with Band 8 and ECA is under process. I have few queries relating to Settlement Fund and Employement Reference Letters:

1) I have around one year old reference letters (sworn affidavits) from my old colleagues; can they be used as supporting documents for employment reference or I need to get a fresh one to apply.

2) About the fund of settlement, would I need to prove it at the time of application? Can property valuation / Gift Deed / PF statement of current company be used towards settlement fund?

Appreciate any inputs.. :)

Thanks,

Manoj

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Re: Need Help

munim_bd said:
Dear ashif_eee bhai,

I have few queries. I will be really grateful if you can answer my questions and suggest me what to do..

1. I have all the Notarized Photocopy of required documents from last few year's application (dated 2011 and 2013). do I need to notarized them again to make it up to date or submitting old papers will not be a problem?

2. I left my job couple of months back. Before I leave my job I took a Introductory Letter (no JD) from HR and a Experience Certificate (includes JD) from my Department Head on official letter head pad. Unfortunately, the department head as well left the company few month after me. Do I need to take another experience certificate from someone still working in the company due to the reason that the previous Department Head is not anymore a part of the company?

3. Last time I applied for 'Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)'. This time if I change the occupation to 'Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)' will be a problem? Does CIC keeps all the record? (FYI-From my last application I got an UCI no).

Thanks in advance
munim_bd

Dear Munim vai....

1. I think it should not be problem..i also sent older notarized...
2. no u dont require a newer one...this is a valid letter..
3. It depends that CIC remind or not..., But as long as u have the experience on 2171 it will not be a prb.. Just highlight 2171 JD and also include one or two 2174 JD that u do... ;)

Best of luck...:)

nelkyl

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
rawdah said:
Question No 12 a) The occupation should be from the Example title listed on the website for a particular eligible NOC. The NOC code must be one of the eligible NOC out of the 50 eligible NOCs for FSWP2014.

Your job duties must match with your NOC.

However, if you don't get experience letter of occupation listing one of the Example titles for NOC 2132, you can try your luck with Service Engineer occupation and job duties matching with NOC 2132.

in 12a. should I write the main duties of the work position I have exactly as they appear in the NOC, or should I interpret with my own words as they are in the letter?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
hussam_k said:
Guys,
I have a few questions:

1- In point 21 of the checklist it says to include 2 self-addressed mailing labels. What does that mean? Are they a pre-paid mailing labels?
2- What are the details of the bank drafts? To make them payable to whom?
3- I want to attach my original transcripts to my application along with the ECA report but my question is whether transcripts should be in a university-sealed envelopes?

Thanks a million
1. Yes u need to print a copy just as u mention so that they can send any return doc easily to ur address (if required...)
2. Please check the below link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5620E.pdf

3.No no u should not send any original transcript along with ur application ...otherwise it full app kit may be returned to ur address...No they are only notarized photocopy....that need to be sent to CIC...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
CA_Aspirer said:
I have two ways to present my case.

Claim education points for B.Com (21 points) and avail full points for experience (10+ yrs.) (15 points)

or

Claim education points for MBA (23 points) and avail points for four years of experience (13 points).

which one is better maximum points wise and can I avail some points for my experience prior to or during my MBA to obtain full points for Education as well maximum points for experience.

Hope, it clarifies.
In my guess educational point claiming is not up to applicants...If u have done more degree then why dont u send all the reuiqred docs for ECA/CIC?

nelkyl

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
holic said:
Thanks for your response brother. One more clarification though. Below are the list of photocopies that I will notarize and attach with my application:
1. Passport
2. Work reference letter, offer letter and 2 months payslip for current employment
3. Work reference letters, offer letters and experience letters for previous work experience
4. Bachelor Degree transcript, certificate and all semester marksheets
5. Bank Certification/ Account Balance letter
6. Birth certificate
7. Marriage certificate

so, pls clarify if I require any other photocopy (except those mentioned above) to be notarized and attached with the applications. I am only mentioning photocopy doc required, not originals that are mandatory and definitely has to be included.
Pay attention - the passport first page they want just a copy, not a notarize copy- the passport page is in English

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Balaji2329 said:
Hi,

I have a confusion on filling this 12.a and 12.b..... Actually my experience falls under mechanical engineer.

I have worked as service engineer and i want CIC to consider this as my experience.

Now in 12.B i will put as service engineer (which is same as mechanical engineer). Now in 12 a what i can put? Can i put as service engineer and put the mechanical eng NOC code or just put as mechanical engineer and NOC code. Please advice.

Also difference in job title will it affect my process? But the roles are same as mechanical engineer.

Additional Info, i have done masters in mechanical engineering only. Please advise.

Thanks in advance....
eagle2maple said:
Question regarding the Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3] Form

12 a) Occupation - should this be the one mentioned in the NOC code desctiption or the designation we hold in reference letter
eg for 2174 - Computer Programmer and Interactive Media Developer or Programmer Analyst as per my reference letter

12 b) Occupation - is the the title we held in the previous employments or just the NOC name eg Computer Programmer and Interactive Media Developer for 2174

Appreciate your response
Brother I have used on the Sch-3 point 12 a/b field as my actual Job tittle and my NOC-2147 (as mine).

Raj31

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sep'14
Nomination.....
CC charged: 25th November'14 & PER received: 29th December'14
File Transfer...
Second Line updated :16th April'15
Med's Request
18th April'15
Med's Done....
27thApril'15, Third line got updated: 6th May'15
Interview........
Interview waived (Thank God), DM made: 29th May'15
Passport Req..
1st June'15, Submitted PP On: 3rd June'15
VISA ISSUED...
Collected my PP with Visa Stamp: 17th June'15
LANDED..........
Yet to Plan
Again, thank you for your prompt answer Kollins :D

kollins said:
1) Yes provided the bank account will show the that you own/have the specified amount in your account as at when it was issued/stamped/signed by the bank manager.
2)If you go through the option above,be rest assure to be asked to provide an update of your fund at a latter stage.
3)When submitting,either option will be okay as CIC just need to be sure you have that amount in your account as at when submitting your application.

it_engg

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
I applied for 'Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)' for Nova scotia pnp. This time if I change the occupation to 'Database analysts (2172)' will be a problem? Does CIC keeps all the record? (From my Nova scotia application I have not got any response.).

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
behlkush said:
If CIC is this strict for applications then lucky guys who have got the Canada PR. Lets hope we also get lucky because no matter how hard we try there will always be some form in which some data is missing from our side or is in-correct.
right... :)

it_engg

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
I applied for 'Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)' for Nova scotia pnp. This time if I change the occupation to 'Database analysts (2172)' will be a problem? Does CIC keeps all the record? (From my Nova scotia application I have not got any response.).

Balaji2329

Apr 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-12-2014
Passport Req..
WAITING
Hi,

Last year i applied and was rejected due to not filling the NOC code in 12.A in economic class application.

Again now I have a confusion on filling this 12.a and 12.b..... Actually my experience falls under mechanical engineer.

Thanks in advance....

Brother I have used on the mentioned 12 b field as my actual Job titlte and on the NOC-2147 (as mine).

u dont have to worry about the job title...CIC know that it will not be matched in all case..they just gave example on the HRSDC site:

Thanks very much,

so in 12.b i can put my actual job title as service engineer with mechanical eng NOC and in 12.a as mechanical engineer ? please advise so that i will be ore clear..

CA_Aspirer

Apr 28, 2014
ashif_eee said:
In my guess educational point claiming is not up to applicants...If u have done more degree then why dont u send all the reuiqred docs for ECA/CIC?
I guess I should do the same, send both my degrees and hope that they considered my work experience accordingly. Since, I should be able to meet the required total (67 points) depending on my IELTS outcome.

Another important question, I am a married person however I am applying as a single applicant. Is there anything to be included with reference to my spouse or my kids in the application form. Kindly advice.

Thanks again for all your support and guidance in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.