+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
shah2014 said:
@ Nav2132

Welcome to anxiety club, Best of luck!!!
;D ;D ;D

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@vinisha

Thanx! btw why u have purple thumb before your post and other mostly have white docs logo? I have seen some other logos as well.

Does any1 know how to change it?

vinisha said:
Perfectly Perfect explanation...Me the Likes the it 8)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
angel2173 said:
Hi,

Can I make changes in the generic form after validating and generating bar-codes ?
I want to make some corrections in the validated form. Do I need to clear the form and enter all details again ? Or if I make changes and validate again, will the bar-codes be updated accordingly ?

Thank you.
Can I make changes in the generic form after validating and generating bar-codes ? YES
I want to make some corrections in the validated form. Do I need to clear the form and enter all details again ?NO
Or if I make changes and validate again, will the bar-codes be updated accordingly ?YES

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@snow_ski

No need to worry abt it, its NON CRITICAL Info. However, explain in your cover letter that you have previously visited Canada as a visitor but could not find ur UCI, if any was allocated.

This way you will give full disclosure and CIC guy will know that your intention was not to hide it.

snow_ski said:
checked mine too, the visa page... Don't see any 8 digit numeric code separated by a hyphen 0000-0000.
So I guess we don't have any!

snow_ski

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re-posting.. ~
Q. 1.
Schedule 3
I am working in my current job for 4 years, first 4 month was a part timer, and than became full time.
So in Schedule 3
12. b Your work experience- should I mention it twice, once selecting the year of experience 'less than 1 year' (Part time thing) and again selecting ' 3 years but less than 4 (full time).
Or should I simply write it once and select the year of experience option- 4 years or more.

In the reference letter is it necessary to ask my supervisor to mention first four month i was part timer , than became full time ( I am adding all appointment letters, one saying part time than one saying full time).

Q.2.
I used to work in a different organization, different occupation. the duration was 6 months and no point for that, i am getting, so for that job (as I have to write it in the work experience part bcz it's going under last 10 years) what are the documents i need to provide.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
snow_ski said:
Re-posting.. ~
Q. 1.
Schedule 3
I am working in my current job for 4 years, first 4 month was a part timer, and than became full time.
So in Schedule 3
12. b Your work experience- should I mention it twice, once selecting the year of experience 'less than 1 year' (Part time thing) and again selecting ' 3 years but less than 4 (full time). YES you should mention it twice as your status changed, especially if you have no issue of points. If you have issue of points, show it as one but explain it in your cover letter. However, note that the part time eperience will be considered half
Or should I simply write it once and select the year of experience option- 4 years or more.

In the reference letter is it necessary to ask my supervisor to mention first four month i was part timer , than became full time ( I am adding all appointment letters, one saying part time than one saying full time). Preferably, YES, but make sure that it clearly mentions that during the both the periods your duties & responsibilities remained the same (if thats the fact).

Q.2.
I used to work in a different organization, different occupation. the duration was 6 months and no point for that, i am getting, so for that job (as I have to write it in the work experience part bcz it's going under last 10 years) what are the documents i need to provide. The regular experience (only mention of start and end dates are good enough) letter and any other docs you have to prove you experience.

ruchill

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Application received at CIO 6th May under NOC 1114..

Payment mode Demand Draft -payable at JP Morgan Chase, Toronto.

So far no news or update on the same..

Any DD encashed for 6th May applicants..??

Regds,
Ruchill

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snow_ski said:
checked mine too, the visa page... Don't see any 8 digit numeric code separated by a hyphen 0000-0000.
So I guess we don't have any!
My visitor visa also does not have my UCI, not on the visa stamping or passport at least.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ruchill

It will take 4-7 working days for DD encashment and even more for you to get the info. Btw some applicants (May 1 & 2) have received their PER email but no DD encashment news. Thats the only drawback of DD.

Just Chill...

ruchill said:
Application received at CIO 6th May under NOC 1114..

Payment mode Demand Draft -payable at JP Morgan Chase, Toronto.

So far no news or update on the same..

Any DD encashed for 6th May applicants..??

Regds,
Ruchill

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
Anil Ch said:
Any 8th CC/DD deducted today. Any updates? :)
Noooooooo wait for another 2 weeks before asking it again.
I see u on almost after 1-2 pages asking this same question

snow_ski

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks shah2014.
I will mention the job once (I decided) and will clarify it in the cover letter. My job responsibility is same for the part time and full time position so it won't be a problem to mention those in reference.
Thanks again. +1 for you.. :)

ruchill

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
shah2014 said:
@ ruchill

It will take 4-7 working days for DD encashment and even more for you to get the info. Btw some applicants (May 1 & 2) have received their PER email but no DD encashment news. Thats the only drawback of DD.

Just Chill...

Tnx Shah. ... though I have seen few posts of DD encashment for 5th May applicants on 4th June...but so far not even a single post from 6th May applicant. .

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
I think ppl should stop shouting here to ask if anybody got charged for so n so date... instead they should check spreadsheet to see this. With their spams for keep asking others about getting payments charged, one who come here for some info or suggestion gets his query unattended by experts. So stop asking n wait for ur PER else keep reading forum because whoever will get charged or get PER cant stop himself tl post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.