+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
ati007 said:
ANY 5TH MAY APPLICANT WHOSE DD CHARGED AND RECEIVED PER NOC 1112 :( :-[ :'( :'( :( :-[ :-[
Buddy check spread sheet there are 4 persons whose cc/dd charged and their app received on 5th or 6th may. payment charged on 4th or 5th june. so they will get PER within one week or 10 days from the date of payment charged.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dharam1912 said:
Hi Frnds,

I have applied for 2174(9th may 14) but later I found that I am also eligible for 2171. Is there any procedure to change in now or after getting PER?

If we cannot change it now then is it absolute necessary to get job for the same NOC which you applied for?
DONT need to apply again and after getting PR u can do whatever u wish u r free to work any NOCs.

Jameee

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
File Transfer...
16-12-2016
Century said:
Saving account/currents accounts are expected to be fluctuated. Generally CIC requires this proof at both the time of application and at the time of landing in Canada. In between, the fund could be fluctuated. No where it is said that applicant must hold the fund - some PNP however categorically mention it.

To be safe said, ensure that, your average balance does not go below the settlement fund - use the fund and later on deposit the amount.
I have by proof of letter for funds from Bank. When I discussed with Bank Manager, Bank informed me that none have authority to directly verify my accounts.
If I remove funds from my savings, how would CIC or VO would verify my funds. Will they ask me to provide another Bank Letter at later stage, which I can provide them by putting back amount.
Or do they ask me to provide bank statements for specific period.

Please suggest

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
dharam1912 said:
Hi Frnds,

I have applied for 2174(9th may 14) but later I found that I am also eligible for 2171. Is there any procedure to change in now or after getting PER?

If we cannot change it now then is it absolute necessary to get job for the same NOC which you applied for?
No need to apply again. You can apply for jobs related to 2171 as well , when you are in Canada (provided you have the relevant work experience)

Thanks.

charm6284

Jun 9, 2014

Hi Ashif,

Thanks for being so pro-active on thsi forum.
I need help here for the WES bit. Am just starting the procedure and i hope its not too late already :(.

The WES site mentions this:
You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES. NOTE: Mark sheets attested by persons outside the Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will NOT be accepted.
Please click here to download an academic transcript request form.

questions:
1. Do i have to send ONLY the transript from my UNI in sealed envelope to WES?
2. Does it have to have in addition the xerox of marks cards attested by Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office of the Uni?

My Uni currently only has a provision fro transcripts currently. How can i get the xerox attested?

Regards,
Charmaine

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Transcript (in sealed envelope)- 100% acceptable. (Also, include Transcript Form, is poss signed by Reg)
Marksheet can be attested by anybody, so long as it is supplemented with Transcripts
Also, send a copy of Degree cert :)

charm6284 said:

Hi Ashif,

Thanks for being so pro-active on thsi forum.
I need help here for the WES bit. Am just starting the procedure and i hope its not too late already :(.

The WES site mentions this:
You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES. NOTE: Mark sheets attested by persons outside the Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will NOT be accepted.
Please click here to download an academic transcript request form.

questions:
1. Do i have to send ONLY the transript from my UNI in sealed envelope to WES?
2. Does it have to have in addition the xerox of marks cards attested by Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office of the Uni?

My Uni currently only has a provision fro transcripts currently. How can i get the xerox attested?

Regards,
Charmaine

dharam1912

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
10-10-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015 (Toronto)
cjg1987 said:
No need to apply again. You can apply for jobs related to 2171 as well , when you are in Canada (provided you have the relevant work experience)

Thanks.
Thanks for the response. :).
One more dbt I have, I have sent Bank statement for funds proof at the time of application. After application, I have used few amount for my personal use, do we have to maintain the requirement fund amount till we get PR in hand or it just one time and then funds in bank can vary.

kuntanaveenkumar

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2014
File Transfer...
08-11-2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Birth Certificare

Hi,

I have applied FSWP on May 12 as i did not have Birth certificate as i from india born in 1983 i have included my SSC certificate copy as Proof of birth.
will SSC is considered.

Thanks

Fig

Jun 6, 2014
Bro, my application was recieved by MIKE on 2nd may.. but no CC charge yet..

--------------------------------------------
future_canadian said:
You sent on 2nd May, or it was received on 2nd May?

It's too early for anyone to worry even if they haven't been charged.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
dharam1912 said:
Hi Frnds,

Really,you don't need to change it as it won't affect your final Job placement in Canada.
Once you are in Canada,you can absolutely apply for any Job in any company that you want as you are not limited only to to your NOC....atleast for now,the rule is still like this.
Just pray and hope for your PERS..that's what matters now.
Cheers.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
dharam1912 said:
Thanks for the response. :).
One more dbt I have, I have sent Bank statement for funds proof at the time of application. After application, I have used few amount for my personal use, do we have to maintain the requirement fund amount till we get PR in hand or it just one time and then funds in bank can vary.
You can withdraw , but there should not be significant deviation from what you have shown as your settlement funds.

Your local VO may ask for latest bank statements at a later stage , to make sure the fund was not borrowed .

Thanks

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The recent cap update most likely covers May 1 to May 2 Appln. Since the cap page is updated on 6th Jun, CIO has issued PER's to May 1-2 Applns only till 6th June.

CC/ DD encash may be Rejected PER (2-3%) possibility that's why it wont get counted in Cap updates of 6 th June until they receive PER (which will get reflected in subsequent Cap updates by CIO).

ferry-1978 said:
I would say the cut off date is 6 May 2014. i concluded this by comparing the numbers of the PER in the spread sheet and the numbers on the CIC website
ferry-1978 said:
i would rather say the CC/DD encashed applications.
siouxe said:
based on the cap update in the CIC website, what do you think is the cutoff date of that figures? is it May 5?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Jameee said:
I have by proof of letter for funds from Bank. When I discussed with Bank Manager, Bank informed me that none have authority to directly verify my accounts.
If I remove funds from my savings, how would CIC or VO would verify my funds. Will they ask me to provide another Bank Letter at later stage, which I can provide them by putting back amount.
Or do they ask me to provide bank statements for specific period.

Please suggest
At most, VO can investigate whether your supplied documents are genuine or not - bank manager in that case will only verify your documents and legally bound not to supply clients information to any 3rd party. And VO may ask again for proof of fund: in that case, only bank letter is suffice. I personally known a few who borrowed money, deposited in the bank, get balance certificate, supplied to CIC/other embessy, returned the money - they have landed safely.

However, if VO suspects that the fund you are showing are borrowed (may be by matching your income with your proof of fund) they may ask for the bank statement for certain period of time. If you caught or cannot give proper explanation, they will make you inadmissible for Canada for at least 2 years.

So if you want to show your borrowed money, you assess your risk and return. The decision is your.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Re: Birth Certificare

kuntanaveenkumar said:
Hi,

I have applied FSWP on May 12 as i did not have Birth certificate as i from india born in 1983 i have included my SSC certificate copy as Proof of birth.
will SSC is considered.

Thanks
SSC certificates are acceptable if it contains the following information:

1. Your date of birth
2. Your parents names in full
3. Your name in full

Thanks

dharam1912

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
10-10-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015 (Toronto)
cjg1987 said:
You can withdraw , but there should not be significant deviation from what you have shown as your settlement funds.

Your local VO may ask for latest bank statements at a later stage , to make sure the fund was not borrowed .

Thanks
Yes it make sense. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.