+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bruce_Wayne said:
Hi guys, Got my passport back on 13 Mar. 2015; submitted on 2 mar.2015 to Vfs jalandhar. :)

Visa is issued from 25 Feb. DM on 26, PP request on 27. Expires one year from medical.

So the visa that is to be stamped/pasted is issued once the Decision is made and only pasting of this sticker is done once PP is received.
Congrats my friend!

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
haslam said:
Hi Everyone,
By the Grace of Allah just received the long long awaited Passport request from London Visa Office.
Timeline as below.

App filed: 21st May 2014
PER Received: 9th September 2014
Medicals request: 20 October 2014
Medicals completed: 18th December 2014
Passport request: 16th March 2015

Extremely happy and thanks for all the fellow members for the encouragement by everyone plus the precious advise all along. Wish every single one of you best of luck.
Congrats nd +1

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi0661 said:
JAI SHRI RAM

Got the passports back after Visa Stamping.....

Thanks to God........

Friends need to discuss one thing that in my landing papers it is showing city of Destination - Toronto but now my plan has been changed and i want to go to Vancouver... Do i have to tell them and change it on paper or i can land any city ?

Please Reply ....

Thanks
Congrats! God Bless!

canadianjatt

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER 23-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU 04-06-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
03-07-2015
Interview........
Waived OFF
HI All,

I have to apply for Indian PCC from ABU DHABI, UAE ...... but BLS international who are responsible for this told me that it could take upto 40 working days and Moreover I have to submitted my passport with Indian Embassy for that period...........

anybody went through this process please suggest........

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
tomsp said:
Dear Ananjay ,

Me 14th May 2014 applicant
PER on 03-09-2014
Second line on : 27-10-2014
Still NO MR. Could you anticipate any reason for such a big delay from NDVO ?
Had there been any job verification at your employer site physically ?
Have you applied for GCMS? Will it further delay processing ?
Pls share ur views
Thanks & Regards
I added my spouse in sep...
Send updated forms,requested documents, pcc ,wedding photographs in sep..
Second line updated in oct...
Send marriage questionnaire, wedding photographs nd contact details in nov...

In feb they asked to resend the documents again...
Now waiting for their reply...

No verification at job place...
In my case addition of spouse is the main reason for delay..

Have Not opt for GCMS...

dhesi

May 24, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
Send with app
Hi Mahendra,

Please share Your timelines, to help You further on this. Are You done with Your medicals?

Thanks

Mahendra1985 said:
Experts...pls let me know if there are any turnarounds for the below mail I received from NDVO.. I am genunuly working with the the same organization but I modified the letter of employment with Roles & responsiblities and took print out and applied the same.

his refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In support of your application for permanent residence in Canada, you submitted a letter of employment from XXXXX Pvt Ltd. stating your employment experience as an Analyst. A verification was conducted with XXXXX Pvt Ltd. The following concerns were identified:

- Our office received a written response in regards to the employment verification request. XXXXX Pvt Ltd. confirmed that the employment documents that you submitted are not authentic.

As a result, I am not satisfied that your stated employment at XXXXX Pvt Ltd. as an Analyst is genuine and also, I am not satisfied that your submitted employment documents from XXXXX Pvt Ltd. are genuine.

Section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act. Section 40(2)(a) subsection (1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act specifies that (a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced; and Section 40(3) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act specifies that the foreign national who is inadmissible under this section may not apply for permanent resident status during the period referred to in paragraph (2)(a).

Before a decision is made in your case, I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concern or provide any observation or explanation in writing.

You have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to respond to our concerns. At that time a decision may be made on your application based on the information on file.

tomsp

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Visa Office......
FSWP 2014---NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
AOR Received.
03-09-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
NOT YET
ANANJAY said:
I added my spouse in sep...
Send updated forms,requested documents, pcc ,wedding photographs in sep..
Second line updated in oct...
Send marriage questionnaire, wedding photographs nd contact details in nov...

In feb they asked to resend the documents again...
Now waiting for their reply...

No verification at job place...
In my case addition of spouse is the main reason for delay..

Have Not opt for GCMS...
Dear Anjanay ,
Thanks for ur response. Will rembember u in my PRAYER..pls do carry me also

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
shobvj said:
Hello friends... need some advice....
We have planned to land in canada on 21/03/2015 and return 29/03/2015

1) while returning from Canada is COPR document enough to show at the immigration ?

2) we planned to carry $15000.. in hand... is that fine?? should we need any document to be filled for this?

Kindly suggest.

1) Generally in western countries they don't have strict exit controls, so you shouldn't need PR card to leave Canada. However, you'll certainly need it when you're returning to Canada.

2) Since you've mentioned "we" in your query, I presume more than 1 adult is traveling. In that case you wouldn't need any documentation or need to declare the money, however it's still good to carry proof where did you obtain the cash from.

Generally speaking carrying that much cash isn't a good idea. One is that you get a very bad exchange rate when you buy hard cash compared to travel cheque because of the costs of transporting hard cash. Best thing is to carry enough cash for your trip and rest of the money thru travel cheque. Open a bank account in Canada during your stay and deposit that cheque in your account.

alb123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
PER : 27-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
3-Feb-2015
Med's Request
28-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
5-Mar-2015 (Mar 21st 3rd line update)
Passport Req..
11-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-May-2015
LANDED..........
Most probably July first week...
FuturCanadian said:
Its generally takes 2 weeks time after the hospital has uploaded the medicals.
Thanks +1 for you

arun009

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 07.2014
Med's Request
24 Dec,2014
Med's Done....
Jan 02,2015
Passport Req..
28th Feb,2015
collected stamped passport today from VFS................
Thank u alll.....................n good luck everyone...

hopefulimmigrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi --- Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th December 2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed 30th Jan 2015
Nomination.....
PER 25-02-2015
AOR Received.
11-04-2015
IELTS Request
sent with the app
Med's Request
9th May 2015
Med's Done....
23rd May 2015
Interview........
waived. TLU on 2nd June 2015
Passport Req..
DM 5th Aug 2015. PPR 7th Aug 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2015. Expiry - 19-05-2016.
LANDED..........
InshaAllah in March 2016
Mahendra1985 said:
Experts...pls let me know if there are any turnarounds for the below mail I received from NDVO.. I am genunuly working with the the same organization but I modified the letter of employment with Roles & responsiblities and took print out and applied the same.

his refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In support of your application for permanent residence in Canada, you submitted a letter of employment from XXXXX Pvt Ltd. stating your employment experience as an Analyst. A verification was conducted with XXXXX Pvt Ltd. The following concerns were identified:

- Our office received a written response in regards to the employment verification request. XXXXX Pvt Ltd. confirmed that the employment documents that you submitted are not authentic.

As a result, I am not satisfied that your stated employment at XXXXX Pvt Ltd. as an Analyst is genuine and also, I am not satisfied that your submitted employment documents from XXXXX Pvt Ltd. are genuine.

Section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act. Section 40(2)(a) subsection (1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act specifies that (a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced; and Section 40(3) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act specifies that the foreign national who is inadmissible under this section may not apply for permanent resident status during the period referred to in paragraph (2)(a).

Before a decision is made in your case, I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concern or provide any observation or explanation in writing.

You have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to respond to our concerns. At that time a decision may be made on your application based on the information on file.

Buddy, get a letter from your company stating your job duties and responsibilities and also try to get a letter stating the reason of your verification failure, and if you know anyone from HR, request them to issue you a letter mentioning the reason for your verification failure. If y think this should suffice. If your company is not cooperating, then I think you better withdraw your case, coz god forbid if a decision is made you will be in a big trouble. However, if you withdraw your application, you will have better chance in Express Entry atleast.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harrysingh85 said:
Hello Everyone,

By Gods Grace & everyone's prayer I received the MR on 14th March.

MY NOC is 1123.

NDVO has asked me to submit PCC from India. But I was living in Canada from 2010 to 2012 and they have not mentioned anything Particularly.
Below is the line which is mentioned in the letter
"Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate FROM INDIA."

So, I just want to confirm whether I need to submit the PCC from Canada or just from India.

Pls confirm as I heard that they get the Background check for Canada through RCMP themselves. Pls confirm as time is limited.

Thanks in advance.
Congratulations on receiving your MR!

shobvj

Jan 22, 2015
rvp_deltario said:
Hi,
1) While returning back to Canada, you prefrably need your PR card.
When you land first time the PR card process is triggered and it takes as of date 22 days to get it.

If you dont have PR card, you need to apply for Travel Documents to re-enter (ref below link)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/travel.asp

2) You can carry CAD 15,000. Any amount more than 10K, you need to declare it.

Thanks for the valuable inputs...

1) I just want to know while returning from Canada after first time landing... is COPR enough to show at immigration...??

2)can we show icici bank cheque for pof???
3)for declaring the amount any forms req? Or just inform the officials there???

Kindly suggest

shobvj

Jan 22, 2015
rvp_deltario said:
Hi,
1) While returning back to Canada, you prefrably need your PR card.
When you land first time the PR card process is triggered and it takes as of date 22 days to get it.

If you dont have PR card, you need to apply for Travel Documents to re-enter (ref below link)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/travel.asp

2) You can carry CAD 15,000. Any amount more than 10K, you need to declare it.

Thanks for the valuable inputs...

1) I just want to know while returning from Canada after first time landing... is COPR enough to show at immigration there??

2)can we show icici bank cheque for pof???
3)for declaring the amount any forms req? Or just inform the officials there???

Kindly suggest

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
24-11-2014 (new born med req rcvd (02-12-2014)
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 20-02-15 - PPR - 25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VISA and COPR Recieved\Collected -16th Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
Hey Guys...its visa time...git my passport with visa and copr today from vfs...I wish everyone a speedy process and have my prayers for you... will update the spreadsheet tomorrow as in phone right now

Status
Not open for further replies.