+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

askyaram

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-14
AOR Received.
PER Received on 15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
Processing started on 24-03-2015
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015/ 3rd line Update on 29-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
bluegirl08 said:
does cic sends PER email to your consultant (if you have) or directly to my email address?
bluegirl..just check out what's the mail ID that your have mentioned in ur application, CIC will send PER to the same. Means if u mentioned ur mail, then u'll receive PER or else ur consultant.

askyaram

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-14
AOR Received.
PER Received on 15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
Processing started on 24-03-2015
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015/ 3rd line Update on 29-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
ravirocks said:
Dear Friends,
With God's Grace and your wishes, i got medical request today.
My Time line is App Date 15th July 2014
CC Charged 31st Oct
PER Date 13th Nov
Second Line Update 22nd January
Medicals request 24th January.
Admin it will be nice of you if you will update the spreadsheet.
Thanks& Regards
Ravi
Congrats ravi..and all the best for your MR and further processes. :) :) :)

visit0r

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink007.gif[/img]
arkscan said:
there would be no conversion charges for that for sure :)..but i haven't used such a card for an online transaction hence can't definitively confirm whether u can use it or not....Have only used it at ATMs/ Merchant POS terminals when abroad :). Y don't u try it and let us know- it would be the cheapest way to pay actually :)...In any case, better not to pay by INR DD because the current exchange rate of CAD is advantageous for us....Even using credit card (with forex surcharge) you would pay atleast 2000 rupees less...the only advantage of DD is that u can track DD encashment- and hence be sure NDVO has opened ur application and made u poorer... ;)
i will be considering the option, come tuesday, if the rates are favorable. will try it and get back to you

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravirocks said:
Dear Friends,
With God's Grace and your wishes, i got medical request today.
My Time line is App Date 15th July 2014
CC Charged 31st Oct
PER Date 13th Nov
Second Line Update 22nd January
Medicals request 24th January.
Admin it will be nice of you if you will update the spreadsheet.
Thanks& Regards
Ravi
Congrats! God Bless!

teddyd

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2014
Nomination.....
17-Sept-2014
IELTS Request
sent with package
Med's Request
10-dec-2014
Med's Done....
29-dec-2014
Passport Req..
15-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
Apr 1 2015
:D :D :D :D :D

4th line added in my ECAS

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

i just wanna give thanks to the almighty for his grace and favor for bring me thus far and also many persons here on forum who had help me in my initial stage of process............its an awesome forum here and i wish you all the best ............don't worry your time is next just around the corner ;D ;D ;)

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
Dear All,

I got PPR email to which I sent my PP.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:
1) Passports
 Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in New Delhi. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (India) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/India/.
 Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
 There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
 We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. You passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs
 Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf.

3) Change in Circumstances
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:
 Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
 Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
 Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
 Change in health;
 The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
 A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;
 Change of address or phone number
Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)
If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address. If sent by regular mail or Canada Post Xpresspost (recommended option)
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa, ON, K1G 4B9

5) PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN:

(Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children)

 Purchase two prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

 Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

 Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

 Enclose both envelopes along with your passport and a copy of this letter.

 You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line: http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp
If sent by private courier (only)
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1
 If you choose to not provide us with a return Xpresspost envelope, we will return your passport(s) via regular mail (Canada Post Lettermail). Passport(s) will not be returned by private courier. Do not provide any pre-paid courier envelopes: These will not be used.

---------------------------------------------------------

Now,
My ECAS shows,
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

So is there any further communication the VO would have with me ? Or was it supposedly the email above ?

Canbd

Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
teddyd said:

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

i just wanna give thanks to the almighty for his grace and favor for bring me thus far and also many persons here on forum who had help me in my initial stage of process............its an awesome forum here and i wish you all the best ............don't worry your time is next just around the corner ;D ;D ;)
congratulations :)

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teddyd said:

Congrats!~ Hopefully you'll receive PPR soon!

drsdps

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16july
Nomination.....
12 nov
Med's Request
16th January
Guys

I would like to withdraw my second application.
please let me know the procedure to withdraw it.

My app is with CIC 29th dec delivery date.

thanks,

base7

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Its been near 70 days since i got MR. still no update . Is it normal? or am i the only one?
I know a lot of people still waiting for MR. But does it take this much time after getting MR?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drsdps said:
Guys

I would like to withdraw my second application.
please let me know the procedure to withdraw it.

My app is with CIC 29th dec delivery date.

thanks,
Send them a generic email with all the details of the application you wish to withdraw

mdadeeb

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore; Later Transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
14-Sep-2015, Dox Sent 21-Sep-2015
Nomination.....
05-Dec-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
To Manila on 05-Dec-2014 (Update received 26-08-2015)
Med's Request
আলহামদুলিল্লাহ; 14-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
আলহামদুলিল্লাহ; 18-Jan-2016; Received Update: 21-Jan-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
আলহামদুলিল্লাহ; 12-Feb-2016;
VISA ISSUED...
আলহামদুলিল্লাহ; 19-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
ইনশাআল্লাহ in Jul'16
Jango1 said:
Dear All,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:
1) Passports
 Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in New Delhi. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (India) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/India/.
 Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
 There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
 We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. You passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs
 Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf.

3) Change in Circumstances
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:
 Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
 Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
 Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
 Change in health;
 The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
 A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;
 Change of address or phone number
Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)
If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address. If sent by regular mail or Canada Post Xpresspost (recommended option)
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa, ON, K1G 4B9

5) PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN:

(Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children)

 Purchase two prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

 Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

 Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

 Enclose both envelopes along with your passport and a copy of this letter.

 You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line: http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp
If sent by private courier (only)
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1
 If you choose to not provide us with a return Xpresspost envelope, we will return your passport(s) via regular mail (Canada Post Lettermail). Passport(s) will not be returned by private courier. Do not provide any pre-paid courier envelopes: These will not be used.

---------------------------------------------------------

Now,
My ECAS shows,
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

So is there any further communication the VO would have with me ? Or was it supposedly the email above ?
Congratulations.....

Please keep me in your pray...

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
teddyd said:

Congrats buddy & +1..Enjoy!! :)

Jango1 said:
Dear All,

Congrats for PPR and thanks for letting us know...+1...U r already in Canada so u will have to exit and re-enter to do landing right? How do u plan to do that? A visit to Niagara Falls??... :)

Parincanada

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Med's Request
WAITING
I am worried toooo much...

No 2nd line update and no MR still..... :( :( :( :( :( :(

4th June applicant....

Are there more like me? :-X

I hope you and me all get through this soon...and become future canadian....

Status
Not open for further replies.