+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Guys ,

Original Birth certificate should be sent or just copy?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
cjg1987 said:
Guys ,

Original Birth certificate should be sent or just copy?
Copy
Cheers.

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
HandMeDown said:
My question is regarding how fast the 1000 cap per NOC is likely to fill up? Are there any stats from previous years?

I am lucky enough to be able to apply through IEC here in Ireland which allows for a 24month Work Permit, I had been focusing all my attention there and have only just realised the quotas for FSW 2014 were renewed at the start of the month.

As a Software Developer I plan on applying under 2174: Computer programmers and interactive media developers.

I would only now be starting to get my ECA and need to sit my IELTS as well as getting my medical exam, all of which I believe can take up to 8 weeks (with a lot of expense involved).

I guess my real question, is it worth me starting the application at this 'late' stage. Thanks for any help.

it is always worth doing because if the cap gets over you can get prepared for 2015 because any time you need IELTS and ecs

sarai

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hi Everyone,

Congratulation to all whose applications has been accepted. My application reached on 7th May under NOC 2281. I have not got any email from CIC. Please advise how will I get to know if my application has been accepted.

Thanks in advance.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
sarai said:
Hi Everyone,

Congratulation to all whose applications has been accepted. My application reached on 7th May under NOC 2281. I have not got any email from CIC. Please advise how will I get to know if my application has been accepted.

Thanks in advance.
You will get charged of your processing fees through either your cc or DD after which you will receive positive eligibility review success notification...PERS ,via the email you indicated on your generic form.
Cheers.

sakhiya.gautam

May 27, 2014
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
This forum is Copyrighted to Campbell Cohen.
I have found this information for them:
http://www.canadavisa.com/contact-canadian-immigration-office.html

Contact Campbell Cohen Canadian Immigration Law Firm
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share on print Share on gmail Share on stumbleupon Share on favorites Share on tumblr More Sharing Services
You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your Canadian immigration questions and inquiries.

We will be pleased to speak with you to discuss your qualifications and options under the various Canada immigration programs and to answer any general questions or concerns you may have.

CALL US
General Inquiries
Phone: +1 (514) 937-9445
Fax: +1 (514) 937-2618
Toll-free in USA and Canada: 1-888-947-9445
Business Immigration Inquiries
Phone: +1-(514) 937-4782
Fax: +1 (514) 937-2618
Toll-free in USA and Canada: 1-866-937-4782

EMAIL US
Name:
E-mail: *
Telephone (optional):
Subject: *
My inquiry is related to *

Alternatively, you can email us at info @ canadavisa.com.

Head Office & Mailing Address
Campbell Cohen Law Firm
1980 Sherbrooke Street West, Suite 800
Montreal, QC, Canada
H3H 1E8

All legal services are provided from our head office in Montreal.

Liason Office
20 Adelaide Street East, Suite 905

Toronto, ON, Canada

M5C 2T6
Thanks dear for all details..

sakhiya.gautam

May 27, 2014
dhiraj_raut said:
I'd say it's good that we dint have such system, otherwise on 1st May either quota will be full in 5 mins or their server will be down. Anybody who has used Indian railway reservation website might be able to visualize that... :D
Everybody having enough financial power will block their slot even though they would not be sure if they would actually apply it not.
ha ha ha .. thats right..

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes.. you can do so by Paying the Application Processing Fees in advance ;) ;D
sry.. just kidding :p

(necessity is the mother of invention !)

sakhiya.gautam said:
I have a general query for FSW.. Is there any chances to apply online for FSW and get the tocken number before we send the documents..?

Is it possible to apply online before getting IELTS score and ECA report..?

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its sad.. just STOP worrying about Cap status & all @#$%

Focus on improving your Reading score, unless you get min. bands in IELTS.. Caps status is irrelevant !

Good luck !

LJROY said:
Please reply...
How many applications for 4011?
Do you think m gonna make it if I apply in the end of July?

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For logging in to ECAS you will need a UCI.
If you're a first time Applicant how would you know UCI without getting the PER mail.

rajaram said:
MY QUESTION TO ALL THOSE CC HAS BEEN CHARGED,

Whats your status on ECAS site? Please go to cic.gc.ca and check application status.. Kindly update me.

I am too anxious because for me it, its not able to identify me.

sakhiya.gautam

May 27, 2014
ashif_eee said:

Yes buddy u should immediately sent ur copies of post sec. docs attaching a cover letter...

Cover letter may contain ur UCI+PP number+DOB + App rcvd date, mentioning that u forgot to add those docs....

Its a good thing that u have UCI number....

Good luck...:)
What is UCI number..? Can anybody pls explain how to get it...?

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ alina, @ century

It won't be OK.. the WES report does suggest that you have completed degree, But, CIC needs your copy of Degree + Marksheets for their own records.

(Remember : CIC/VO can access your ECA report Online on WES but its only for verify your ECA report. WES doesn't share your copy of Degree/ Marksheets with CIC online)

So better send your Degree/ Marksheet copies with Explanation letter..to be included with your Aplication. Quote your UCI (if any), Passport no etc. so they can trace your initial submission.

Century said:
It is a bit tricky position. Degree's copy is mandatory. However, your WES report also attestating that you have completed degree. I think you will be OK and later on VO might ask for degree copies. Still take other's opinion.

alinaemigrare said:
Hello
I recorded my data in spread sheet.
I submitted the WES report but forgot to attach copies after diploma and master degrees...
I applied for NOC 1111.
Is this a big issue?
Should I send a new envelope with copies? ...
Thank you

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WES- a non profit organization is swamped with CAD $$$$$ ..
dollaraan dollaraan anna :-* :-*

jsb85 said:
Got an email from WES, stating
"Due to extremely high volume for FSWP, credential assessments are now estimated to take 20 days from the time of receipt and acceptance of all required documents and payment. We are making every effort to complete reports as quickly as possible. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience but thank you for your patience. " :eek:

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sakhiya.gautam said:
What is UCI number..? Can anybody pls explain how to get it...?
What is a UCI?

UCI stands for “unique client identifier.” It is also known as a client identification number (client ID). It appears on official documents you get from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). It has four numbers, a hyphen and four more numbers. (Example: 0000-0000).

If you are applying to CIC for the first time, you will not yet have a UCI. If so, and you are filling out a form that asks for one, write “Not Applicable” or “N/A” in the space provided.

If you are applying online and the form does not allow you to input “N/A,” leave the space blank.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Sverma

This is per Canadian (HR) Organizational Structure. If you interpret it in Indian context :

NOC 00xx- Senior managers (Canada)- equiv. to atleast AVP or VP/Director (India); Senior management level
NOC 0yyy- Managers (Canada)- equiv. to Asst Mgr / Mgr. / Sr Mgr. / AVP (India)- Middle management level

Nowhere it is mentioned in black n white. its just a logic !

Sverma495 said:
Thanks a lot century, i read it 2 times but the thing is it says if 00 is there it is senior management occpation but if single digit as in my case 0113 ... Its not senior then !!

Status
Not open for further replies.