+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Important Query for Those who applied for FSWP2014 as well as for Express Entry

I have applied for FSWP 2014 and already my application has been delivered in CIO in December 2014.

Parallel to above, I have also created MyCIC account and also I have created a profile in Express Entry.

What do you think that whether the result of my FSWP2014 application will be displayed in MyCIC account instead of ECAS?

Because in past FSWP2014 applicants were being given access to ECAS after getting of UCI. So, what do you think that whosoever has created MyCIC account by using the same Email address that they have used in FSWP2014 forms, will be given result of their application in their new MyCIC account?

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
canadamylove said:
wow I m just enjoying it......

when I shared that my medicals are received at lvo.......I got four -1s!

today when I shared I got passport request.........in last 8 hours I have got four more -1s!

I m sure these people are not happy on progress of others. they don't even congratulate, instead they are so depressed and disheartened on other's success that they give -1! what a low level of mind and extremely pathetic stupidity! I m thinking God forbid if anyone of these becomes a visa officer anywhere then they wont even give us PR! they will delay our cases, mark us with useless objections and in the end will reject our cases. these people are sadists, they cant see others happy and successful.....and so sad to say that these have also applied for immigration.......I m just shocked to even think that when these get immigrated, what a pathetic life they will pass in Canada? cos no matter what ever u do, ur reality never hides, one day ur reality comes out in public....how does such great people in Canada gona deal with these brainless donkeys?

they are in fact failures, they never succeed in life, they keep this envy in their hearts throughout their lives, in front they will show smiling faces but from heart they will always be jealous of ur success and happiness. but believe me these people are never successful in life even though they marry Ms. Universe and get as rich as Bill Gate.........cos these achievement doesn't describe success.

successful are those people who enjoy ur success with u and who are sad and pray for u when u r sad and not happy. they are with u in hard times and in good times, it doesn't matter they are rich, white or black, English speaking or latin or arabs or Asian. I got appreciated from many unknown people on this forum on my success, I have thanked them personally with individual replies, these are those great people who don't know me but are happy with me. I thank u all again.

and for those brainless idiots........I don't care of ur -1s anymore cos by All Mighty's grace i m done with PR and these aint gona stop me booking my A380!.......oh yeah baby.........A380 :D :p

Congrats canada my love..r u from pakistan?

sundevil

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
pg123 said:
Thanks buddy......

Please be noted few things.....

1) I have applied under PhD stream and the person working on this stream is little faster than others

2) All my work experience letters and other stuff provided are from Canada and no verification needed for them

3) Technically I should have got medicals a week ago, but these holidays are delaying process.....

4) CPC is now working on many pprs at this point....

U will get good news in less than 2 weeks at max 3 weeks.....

Good luck...
Thank you for your kind words. I hope they come true soon :)

+1 to you and best wishes for the rest of the process

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
Re: No PER so Far!

gurjeetsingh11 said:
Thank you for the note. I called them multiple times but they are not providing the status saying that CIO is the only one to provide the status.

I have started checking the spam folder from last one week or so, but didn't find anything there as well. Is there a way to retrieve older spam mails.
Your received date is August 20 so you should have (if you have) got PER email after December 2nd as per the Spreadsheet. SO you have to check emails in spam from dec 2nd.

I don't know how to retrieve deleted spam messages....

gurjeetsingh11

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014

vinaj said:
Your received date is August 20 so you should have (if you have) got PER email after December 2nd as per the Spreadsheet. SO you have to check emails in spam from dec 2nd.

I don't know how to retrieve deleted spam messages....
Thanks Vinaj. Where is the spread sheet which you are referring to. Does that have individual details?

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
canadamylove said:

today when I shared I got passport request.........in last 8 hours I have got four more -1s!

I m sure these people are not happy on progress of others. they don't even congratulate, instead they are so depressed and disheartened on other's success that they give -1! what a low level of mind and extremely pathetic stupidity! I m thinking God forbid if anyone of these becomes a visa officer anywhere then they wont even give us PR! they will delay our cases, mark us with useless objections and in the end will reject our cases. these people are sadists, they cant see others happy and successful.....and so sad to say that these have also applied for immigration.......I m just shocked to even think that when these get immigrated, what a pathetic life they will pass in Canada? cos no matter what ever u do, ur reality never hides, one day ur reality comes out in public....how does such great people in Canada gona deal with these brainless donkeys?

they are in fact failures, they never succeed in life, they keep this envy in their hearts throughout their lives, in front they will show smiling faces but from heart they will always be jealous of ur success and happiness. but believe me these people are never successful in life even though they marry Ms. Universe and get as rich as Bill Gate.........cos these achievement doesn't describe success.

successful are those people who enjoy ur success with u and who are sad and pray for u when u r sad and not happy. they are with u in hard times and in good times, it doesn't matter they are rich, white or black, English speaking or latin or arabs or Asian. I got appreciated from many unknown people on this forum on my success, I have thanked them personally with individual replies, these are those great people who don't know me but are happy with me. I thank u all again.

and for those brainless idiots........I don't care of ur -1s anymore cos by All Mighty's grace i m done with PR and these aint gona stop me booking my A380!.......oh yeah baby.........A380 :D :p
Mashallah u r lucky for this speedy process especially wen they seem to be in sleepy mode.Bohat mubarik ho.can u please give ur opinion abt my timeline 9 july applicant Per 4 nov Lvo no 2nd line update yet no request.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
managersonline said:
Important Query for Those who applied for FSWP2014 as well as for Express Entry

I have applied for FSWP 2014 and already my application has been delivered in CIO in December 2014.

Parallel to above, I have also created MyCIC account and also I have created a profile in Express Entry.

What do you think that whether the result of my FSWP2014 application will be displayed in MyCIC account instead of ECAS?

Because in past FSWP2014 applicants were being given access to ECAS after getting of UCI. So, what do you think that whosoever has created MyCIC account by using the same Email address that they have used in FSWP2014 forms, will be given result of their application in their new MyCIC account?

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
don't worry, they will create ur ecas profile if ur app gets successful under fswp2014.

the online system is meant for only those apps that are filed under EE, it has nothing to do with the apps of fswp2014, nor does cio mentions it anywhere that u can see ur fswp progress in EE system.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
immigrant2b said:
canadamylove said:

Congrats canada my love..r u from pakistan?
thanks a lot buddy, yeah from Pakistan....land of pure!

NJ-1

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
HI

I am in USA and got passport request from CPC-OTTAWA, I want to send prepaid return shipping label to CPC OTTAWA, but when i am trying to buy shipping label its not showing Billing address for USA neither giving me option to change it to USA .

Is there any workaround for this as without that CANADA POST not letting transactions to go through and I am not able to buy prepaid shipping label .

pharm

Jul 17, 2011
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
October 22, 2014
Nomination.....
September 15, 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
October 16, 2014
Med's Request
October 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 1, 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 09, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 21, 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Congratulation. Did your Ecas change to DM?

xXCiscoGuyXx said:
PPR received from CPC-Ottawa.

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary

gurjeetsingh11 said:
Thanks Vinaj. Where is the spread sheet which you are referring to. Does that have individual details?
Following is the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/edit#gid=1627896255

Yes it has all the details. You can also add your details. In the links tab in spreadsheet, you will see link to add new entry. But after you add, bookmark the that page for editing in future.

magicalpig

Jul 14, 2014
A very disturbing but totally unsurprising article on CIC:

w w w .thestar.com/news/immigration/2015/01/05/high_error_rate_found_in_canadas_immigration_processing.html

I am not allowed to post links, so I added some spaces to the URL.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pg123 said:
Hi, I got RPRF request today...

My time line again....

App. Filed: 11-Aug-2014

CC: 16-Nov-2014 PER: Dec-2-2014

Second line Ecas: Started processing Dec-30-2014 and Updated Jan-01-2015

RPRF: 6-Jan-2015 (email was saying I passed eligibility and Admissibility review in progress (Security, Criminality and Med)

Meds request: 7-Jan-2015 (thats how they are issuing for inside Canada applicants) and I am not going to write again that I got Med request

Any docs requested? Yes; My kids passport will expire on June-15-2015 and they asked me to send scan copy of new passport...

Thats it...
Congrats!

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goodwork# said:
Hi,

I received Medical and Right of Residence Fee request today (6 January 2015).

Admin please update.

regards,
Congrats my friend! Almost there!

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
immigrant2b said:
Mashallah u r lucky for this speedy process especially wen they seem to be in sleepy mode.Bohat mubarik ho.can u please give ur opinion abt my timeline 9 july applicant Per 4 nov Lvo no 2nd line update yet no request.
thanks buddy, hang on tight.

I m 8th may applicant and it took total 8 months to get ppr. I hope if that goes true for u than u can have ppr by march inshALlah. wish u success and speedy process.

Status
Not open for further replies.