+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pg123 said:
Hi, I got RPRF request today...

My time line again....

App. Filed: 11-Aug-2014

CC: 16-Nov-2014 PER: Dec-2-2014

Second line Ecas: Started processing Dec-30-2014 and Updated Jan-01-2015

RPRF: 6-Jan-2015 (email was saying I passed eligibility and Admissibility review in progress (Security, Criminality and Med)

Meds request: 7-Jan-2015 (thats how they are issuing for inside Canada applicants) and I am not going to write again that I got Med request

Any docs requested? Yes; My kids passport will expire on June-15-2015 and they asked me to send scan copy of new passport...

Thats it...
Congratulations and +1

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
pg123 said:

My time line again....

RPRF: 6-Jan-2015 (email was saying I passed eligibility and Admissibility review in progress (Security, Criminality and Med)

Meds request: 7-Jan-2015 (thats how they are issuing for inside Canada applicants) and I am not going to write again that I got Med request

Any docs requested? Yes; My kids passport will expire on June-15-2015 and they asked me to send scan copy of new passport...

Thats it...

Congratulations

Jaag

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Giftsmas said:
Hi,

Could somebody please give me the phone number of CIC to get UCI. Can you please give me your advice on how should start when I talk to them in order for them to assist?

Thanks
Giftsmas
Hi Giftmas,
The details you are asking for can be found in page number 11731 with details. All the best. God bless

erbr4

Sep 23, 2014
[color=purple][b]as[/b]
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Nomination.....
23-10-2014
Dear Friends,

I need your advise ASAP as I'm getting little bit anxious. I can see that 14th July applicants are getting MR/RPRF from NDVO.
I'm 26th June applicant. Local VO started processing application (2nd line on ECAS) on 10th December, still haven't heard back anything from NDVO.

1. Should I wait or write to NDVO and ask the status of my application?
2. Which email ID should I send an email to?

I saw one blank email in my yahoo with No subject line and no sender email ID. Could that have been from NDVO and due to technical error from yahoo it might have got failed to download properly??

Need your advice ASAP. Kindly help....

sundevil

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
pg123 said:

My time line again....

Thats it...
Hi Buddy,

Congrats for moving to the next step, happy for u :)

I too received my PER on December 2 (Application Date: August 12) but there is no second line update so far. It makes a little bit worried that I haven't received any communication from CPC-Ottawa after my PER.

Is there any other August applicant for FSW who has received their second line update or MR?

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
youfes said:
Hi everyone!
I've been informed since few hours ago that my D.D. was cleared on 2nd Jan, 2015. Someone told me as I didn't issued the D.D. myself. I hope that this information is right! .. So for now, I'm just waiting the PER. :)

My application details :
NOC: 3112
sent: 16th Oct, 2014
delivered: 22nd Oct, 2014
Courier: DHL
Signed by: Mr. Mike.
Points Calculated: 69
Method of Payment: Demand Draft.
D.D. Clearance ( as per the Bank) : 2nd Jan, 2015
Intended City for Landing: Calgary, Alberta.

Wishing the best for everyone here!
Regards! :)

Thank you. My received date is Nov 3rd so waiting anxiously for DD charge

MHD3336

Jan 6, 2015
Hello everyone,

I am a Nov 19th applicant in Noc 4011.

I can not see any CC charge for NOC 4011 after October 16th in the SS.

Does it mean that this cap has been filled?

Please advise.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
wow I m just enjoying it......

when I shared that my medicals are received at lvo.......I got four -1s!

today when I shared I got passport request.........in last 8 hours I have got four more -1s!

I m sure these people are not happy on progress of others. they don't even congratulate, instead they are so depressed and disheartened on other's success that they give -1! what a low level of mind and extremely pathetic stupidity! I m thinking God forbid if anyone of these becomes a visa officer anywhere then they wont even give us PR! they will delay our cases, mark us with useless objections and in the end will reject our cases. these people are sadists, they cant see others happy and successful.....and so sad to say that these have also applied for immigration.......I m just shocked to even think that when these get immigrated, what a pathetic life they will pass in Canada? cos no matter what ever u do, ur reality never hides, one day ur reality comes out in public....how does such great people in Canada gona deal with these brainless donkeys?

they are in fact failures, they never succeed in life, they keep this envy in their hearts throughout their lives, in front they will show smiling faces but from heart they will always be jealous of ur success and happiness. but believe me these people are never successful in life even though they marry Ms. Universe and get as rich as Bill Gate.........cos these achievement doesn't describe success.

successful are those people who enjoy ur success with u and who are sad and pray for u when u r sad and not happy. they are with u in hard times and in good times, it doesn't matter they are rich, white or black, English speaking or latin or arabs or Asian. I got appreciated from many unknown people on this forum on my success, I have thanked them personally with individual replies, these are those great people who don't know me but are happy with me. I thank u all again.

and for those brainless idiots........I don't care of ur -1s anymore cos by All Mighty's grace i m done with PR and these aint gona stop me booking my A380!.......oh yeah baby.........A380 :D :p

arus012

Nov 22, 2014
Hello. When can i take divorce after landing in canada? As my husband is dependent , can he legally demand money from me in canada untill we are divorce? I m so scared, what if he will utilize me in canada.plz kindly guide me. What can i do to get rid of him?

gurjeetsingh11

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
No PER so Far!

Hi All,

My application was received by CIC on August 20th. the credit on same was charged on November 11th, but I haven't received any email or response from CIC. I don't even have an application number provided by CIC.

I have tried calling CIC multiple times and have also written them emails, but no luck on my application status. When called CIC office, they mentioned that they cannot help on application status as this is with CIO Sydney and your best bet to reach them is thru email.

Can anyone provide some good help in this regard.

Thanks
Gurjeet

pg123

Aug 12, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Doc's Request.
06-01-2015
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
21-12-2014 (we started... 30/12/2014)
Med's Request
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2015 (DM 09/04/2014)
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015

NK1981

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CML (Canadamylove),

Right on partner, thats the way ahan ahan i like it .... great that u said what u had to in rage but bro dont be what some others are like.

Dont waste your time on answering back to our some not so welcoming applicants out here. Rather continue the good work you always do best, help out others on the forum and spend time to plan packing up and making travel plans bro.

Best,

NK

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
Re: No PER so Far!

gurjeetsingh11 said:
Hi All,

My application was received by CIC on August 20th. the credit on same was charged on November 11th, but I haven't received any email or response from CIC. I don't even have an application number provided by CIC.

I have tried calling CIC multiple times and have also written them emails, but no luck on my application status. When called CIC office, they mentioned that they cannot help on application status as this is with CIO Sydney and your best bet to reach them is thru email.

Can anyone provide some good help in this regard.

Thanks
Gurjeet
Try calling them. Email response time is around 50 days. Also check your spam folder for PER email which will have your UCI number.

pg123

Aug 12, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Doc's Request.
06-01-2015
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
21-12-2014 (we started... 30/12/2014)
Med's Request
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2015 (DM 09/04/2014)
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
sundevil said:
Hi Buddy,

Congrats for moving to the next step, happy for u :)

I too received my PER on December 2 (Application Date: August 12) but there is no second line update so far. It makes a little bit worried that I haven't received any communication from CPC-Ottawa after my PER.

Is there any other August applicant for FSW who has received their second line update or MR?
Thanks buddy......

Please be noted few things.....

1) I have applied under PhD stream and the person working on this stream is little faster than others

2) All my work experience letters and other stuff provided are from Canada and no verification needed for them

3) Technically I should have got medicals a week ago, but these holidays are delaying process.....

4) CPC is now working on many pprs at this point....

U will get good news in less than 2 weeks at max 3 weeks.....

Good luck...

gurjeetsingh11

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Re: No PER so Far!

vinaj said:
Try calling them. Email response time is around 50 days. Also check your spam folder for PER email which will have your UCI number.
Thank you for the note. I called them multiple times but they are not providing the status saying that CIO is the only one to provide the status.

I have started checking the spam folder from last one week or so, but didn't find anything there as well. Is there a way to retrieve older spam mails.

Status
Not open for further replies.