+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2014
Language Abilities of Spouce

Hello
I would not like to claim point for Applicant's spouse on Language abilities. Do still needed to attach IELTS proficiency documents with the application?

Thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Sverma495 said:
Is there anyone for noc 0113 , kindly pm me the role and reaponsibility .
Thanks
For 0113, Purchasing Manager, these are the roles on the NOC list, (http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=0&val1=0113&val65=*);
Main duties

Purchasing managers perform some or all of the following duties:
•Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the purchasing activities of an establishment
•Develop purchasing policies and procedures and control purchasing department budget
•Identify vendors of materials, equipment or supplies
•Evaluate cost and quality of goods or services
•Negotiate or oversee the negotiation of purchase contracts
•Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials
•Review and process claims against suppliers
•Interview, hire and oversee training of staff.

This is not my NOC but I hope its helpful.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Re: Language Abilities of Spouce

Lokman Hossain said:
Hello
I would not like to claim point for Applicant's spouse on Language abilities. Do still needed to attach IELTS proficiency documents with the application?

Thanks
No Lokman, you don't have to include your spouse's IELTS report if you dont need it to claim points. Best of luck.

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
For 0113, Purchasing Manager, these are the roles on the NOC list, (http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=0&val1=0113&val65=*);
Main duties

Purchasing managers perform some or all of the following duties:
•Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the purchasing activities of an establishment
•Develop purchasing policies and procedures and control purchasing department budget
•Identify vendors of materials, equipment or supplies
•Evaluate cost and quality of goods or services
•Negotiate or oversee the negotiation of purchase contracts
•Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials
•Review and process claims against suppliers
•Interview, hire and oversee training of staff.

This is not my NOC but I hope its helpful.
Thanks a lot bro.. Tell me can i write 80% of above mentioned duties ?
And these duties involves roles and responsiblity... Right ??

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Looking at the spreadsheet it looks like CC has been charged for 5th May applications received. OR

Is there anyone whose CC charged after 5th May app??

For starting May applications with DD, they should start contacting their banks next week to ask for clearance.

indresh83

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
sent medicals done for SP on 19-03-2015
Congratulations to all our brothers and sisters who have got CC charged.

Hope the good news comes to all of us too very soon.

Regards.

dhesi

May 24, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
Send with app
Hello Friends,

Please verify that below are correct points as per CIC "http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp"

L - 8.5 = 6
R - 7.5 = 5
S - 6.5 = 5
W - 6.5 = 5
-----------
Total = 21

Thanks

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Pipis Husband said:
Ofcourse you have to get your highest educational qualification assesed if it was not obtained in Canada. This is a requirement for your application. See this link for the popular credential assesment agency, http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/
I am sorry for not making u understand on what my query exactly mean for you. I have already evaluated my degree from WES. My confusion is about selecting perfect occupation on the basis of duties and responsibilities carried out by me. I have also closely observed CIC's NOC list and job description but I couldn't decide which code would be applicable to me. I, therefore, would like to check perfectly by sending my present job description to respective authority in order to select perfect occupation for me if there available such a system. For example, we can send our education to WES for equivalency.

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
L - 8.5 = 6
R - 7.5 = 6
S - 6.5 = 5
W - 6.5 = 5
-----------
Total = 22

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
dhesi said:
Hello Friends,

Please verify that below are correct points as per CIC "http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp"

L - 8.5 = 6
R - 7.5 = 6
S - 6.5 = 5
W - 6.5 = 5
-----------
Total = 22
Thanks
HI, see above. all the best.

namwbysbd

May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-08-2014
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
25-09-2014
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2015
Dear,

That's good to be suitable for more than one NOC.
So, firstly u should look for not hot NOC to be sure that you are the safe side. Secondly, you should match your responsibility for the duties of this NOC based on NOC 2011 Booklet

Good Luck

Sairam said:
I am sorry for not making u understand on what my query exactly mean for you. I have already evaluated my degree from WES. My confusion is about selecting perfect occupation on the basis of duties and responsibilities carried out by me. I have also closely observed CIC's NOC list and job description but I couldn't decide which code would be applicable to me. I, therefore, would like to check perfectly by sending my present job description to respective authority in order to select perfect occupation for me if there available such a system. For example, we can send our education to WES for equivalency.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Sairam said:
Ok, I understand now, you want to know if there is an agency that can help access your work responsibilities to determine which NOC you can apply with. However, I don't know of any such agency unless you want to work with a consultant who will charge you for their services and help in preparing your application. You are free to engage a consultant like David Cohen whose Canadian firm maintains this blog. Alternatively, you can study your responsibilities, look at which NOC they match on the NOC list and apply on your own like I and a lot of others did. There are only 50 eligible NOCs, so narrow down the categories which are related to your current work and pick the one that best describes your current job role.
All the best.

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
Hello Guys, I think I might have messed up big time. For my Birth Certificate, I have supplied the Hospital Birth Certificate Copy (English) and not the one issued by government of Pakistan. Is it acceptable ? How badly will this affect my application ? Can I do something about it ?

Freaking out !!!

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Have you provided your SSE certificate which has your DOB and fathers name mentioned
tknova said:
Hello Guys, I think I might have messed up big time. For my Birth Certificate, I have supplied the Hospital Birth Certificate Copy (English) and not the one issued by government of Pakistan. Is it acceptable ? How badly will this affect my application ? Can I do something about it ?

Freaking out !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.