+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

msa22

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
19-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
/Photo requested: 05-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
14-Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted in ADVO: 19-Oct-2015, Received with visa: 28-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
28-Nov-15

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Go through my previous research and several posts in this regard. Just search in the forum search box:- managersonline

You will get all of my previous posts and all the reference of CIC laws and by-laws in this regard to assign points for dual post-secondary education.

Regars,
George

user99 said:
thank u +1
have u check the cic link ? it sounds like 22 point ...???guys please guide me its really vital ,,,its about a life decision

Two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or diplomas or equalNote de bas de page 1 (at least one must be for a program of at least three years) 22 points

Canadian post-secondary degree or diploma for a program of three years or longer, or equalNote de bas de page 1 21 points

thank you all

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
user99 said:
Dear friends I need your help حpleaseeeeeeeeee
its really emergency
I have a friend and she has 2 degree both have been assessed by wes as :
( 1st is an associate degree in electronic technology ( 2years )
2nd is Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering ( 3years )

the question is according to cic http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-education.asp
how much point she can get from her education 22 or 21 ?

the 2nd vital question is if her application get delivered on 30th December ...regarding the matter of holidays ,can she reach the FSWP 2014
Based on reading this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/ECA_table_EN.pdf and the information you provided, she should get 22 points.

user99

Oct 20, 2014
managersonline said:
Go through my previous research and several posts in this regard. Just search in the forum search box:- managersonline

You will get all of my previous posts and all the reference of CIC laws and by-laws in this regard to assign points for dual post-secondary education.

Regars,
George
thank you +1
but could you please just tell me 21 or 22? there is lots of post by you ,its kinda confusing ,Bro I'd appreciate your direct guide please

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
user99 said:
thank you +1
but could you please just tell me 21 or 22? there is lots of post by you ,its kinda confusing ,Bro I'd appreciate your direct guide please
Can you exactly type what is written in your ECA summary. Also mention what is written under CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS. try to type line by line in order to understand better. Because the line like " in conjunction with" or similarly any other joining/combining of the degrees is important in order to know exactly how many points that you will get.

regards,
George, Doha, Qatar

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Dear All,
My second application carrying around (72-points), is on it's way via UPS, to CIO and below is the timeline, can anyone tell me that when will it be delivered at CIO by UPS?
4)=========================================
Dubai Express Hub, United Arab Emirates---12/19/2014 09:25:00 AM---Received at Operations Facility
3)=========================================
Doha,Qatar---12/19/2014 11:25:00 AM---Departed Operations facility – In Transit
2)=========================================
Doha,Qatar---12/18/2014 09:41:00 PM---Received at Origin Facility
1)=========================================
Doha,Qatar---12/18/2014 08:12:00 PM---Record Created
=========================================
Maybe because Dubai is closed on Friday and Saturday that is why it did not move from Dubai? ?
Expecting Tomorrow on Sunday 21st December, it will move from Dubai to Canada, may be to Mississauga, Canada, when will it reach at CIO by UPS?

Regards, George from Doha, Qatar

slam.dunk

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By Monday, it should get delivered.. UPS has got the best delivery in north american sectors
managersonline said:
Dear All,
My second application carrying around (72-points), is on it's way via UPS, to CIO and below is the timeline, can anyone tell me that when will it be delivered at CIO by UPS?
4)=========================================
Dubai Express Hub, United Arab Emirates---12/19/2014 09:25:00 AM---Received at Operations Facility
3)=========================================
Doha,Qatar---12/19/2014 11:25:00 AM---Departed Operations facility – In Transit
2)=========================================
Doha,Qatar---12/18/2014 09:41:00 PM---Received at Origin Facility
1)=========================================
Doha,Qatar---12/18/2014 08:12:00 PM---Record Created
=========================================
Maybe because Dubai is closed on Friday and Saturday that is why it did not move from Dubai? ?
Expecting Tomorrow on Sunday 21st December, it will move from Dubai to Canada, may be to Mississauga, Canada, when will it reach at CIO by UPS?

Regards, George from Doha, Qatar

user99

Oct 20, 2014
managersonline said:
Can you exactly type what is written in your ECA summary. Also mention what is written under CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS. try to type line by line in order to understand better. Because the line like " in conjunction with" or similarly any other joining/combining of the degrees is important in order to know exactly how many points that you will get.

regards,
George, Doha, Qatar

1st degree :

credential : associate degree
admission requirement : certificate of completion of secondary education
major : electronic technology
Canadian equivalency :Diploma ( 2years )

2nd degree
credential : Discontinuous Bachelor's degree
admission requirement : associate degree
major : electrical engineering
Canadian equivalency :Bachelor's degree ( 3years )

Regards

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
user99 said:

1st degree :

credential : associate degree
admission requirement : certificate of completion of secondary education
major : electronic technology
Canadian equivalency :Diploma ( 2years )

2nd degree
credential : Discontinuous Bachelor's degree
admission requirement : associate degree
major : electrical engineering
Canadian equivalency :Bachelor's degree ( 3years )

Regards

I don't see any reason that CIO will not assign you 22-points.

Read on the official webpage of CIC for points for education which says clearly 22-points for "Two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or diplomas or equal(at least one must be for a program of at least three years)"

Since you have one three years post-secondary and also you have one 2-years post seconday. therefore you will be rewarded 22-points.

But you did not mention what is written in your CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY STATEMENT of the ECA report?
regards,
George

prishad

Sep 13, 2014
Melbourne Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed 18/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 19/01/2015
AOR Received.
10/02/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
PCC request 1/07/2015 SLU - 26th Aug 2015
Med's Request
25/09/2015
Med's Done....
05/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/11/2015
LANDED..........
14/12/2015
managersonline said:
How do i come to know that my DD is encashed by CIC?

You need to call up and check with your bank .. They will tell you if your DD was presented !

user99

Oct 20, 2014
managersonline said:
I don't see any reason that CIO will not assign you 22-points.

Read on the official webpage of CIC for points for education which says clearly 22-points for "Two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or diplomas or equal(at least one must be for a program of at least three years)"

Since you have one three years post-secondary and also you have one 2-years post seconday. therefore you will be rewarded 22-points.

But you did not mention what is written in your CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY STATEMENT of the ECA report?
regards,
George

Thank you ,Actually it was what exactly written in my friend's ECA report , I wanted to attach the scanned fileS ..but i did not know how !
wish you luck with your second application ( I've read some of your posts ) :d

rebell

Jul 8, 2014
Hi everyone ,

Pleaes let me know one thing , Is it compulsory to attach a Police clearance certficate with the application ? Because it will take almost two weeks ... in this case , what should be the right action ? Shall It be mentioned on a declaration letter stating that , the police clearance certificate will be sent to the CIO asap I get it ??? If so, then how to do that ? I mean how to re send only the PCC and on which address ? :-/

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
rebell said:
Hi everyone ,

Pleaes let me know one thing , Is it compulsory to attach a Police clearance certficate with the application ? Because it will take almost two weeks ... in this case , what should be the right action ? Shall It be mentioned on a declaration letter stating that , the police clearance certificate will be sent to the CIO asap I get it ??? If so, then how to do that ? I mean how to re send only the PCC and on which address ? :-/
It is not mandatory, it will be requested in a later stage by your VO. Send your application RIGHT NOW using the faster service you find.

Status
Not open for further replies.