+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
I have two credit cards. I am seeing that several applicants are facing the problem of charging the credit card.

[size=10pt]Can I include two credit cards details [/size]because I have two credit cards. Whether CIO will try the second card if they are failed on one credit card?

Has someone done this that they have provided the details of two credit cards.

I don't know that what banks in middle east are doing with credit card, because they are putting 3D security which asks a password but it happens only some websites whereas most of the websites it works fine. Therefore I have obtained two credit cards from two different banks so that if CIO will be unable to process on one credit card they can easily process it on second credit card.

regards,
George

nina.roy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've been getting a lot of queries and requests to share interview experience in detail, so here it is all in one go for all your benefit.... Hope it helps you all:

- application reached 8th may

- PER 13 Aug

- visa office - new Delhi

- primary NOC 1123

- interview date - 4th Dec 2014

- interview result: passed and medical request not yet arrived.

- ECAS Says "In progress" and has only 2 lines: first line says application recieved on 8th May 2014. And 2nd line says Interview is scheduled on 4th May 2014. They have not upated it even after interview.

- my interview letter was exactly in the same format like how others received so far. Asking to submit New forms imm08, schedule 1 & 3, and additional family form imm5406. also education original certs, work proofs like original payslips n offer letters etc proof of relatives original, original bank stmts, FDs, form 16s etc. I had all of these docs with me n took it with me to the interview.

- Experience: my interview time was 9:30am, reached there by 8:30am. Handed my interview letter at reception. there were about 7-8 people waiting ahead of me. I was called in a few minutes after 9:30 am. The IO was a Caucasian Canadian lady. Very sweet n polite. We greeted each other, she started by saying my application is complete and has no issues. And the only reason I was called was to see if my job experience did actually match up with NOC 1123.

She asked me to describe my current role and responsibilities. After that she asked if I ran any Ad campaigns, did I do any reporting. What products I helped launch, was I the decision maker that's it. She concluded saying that I managed to convince her and that she is putting me through. She asked me to submit UK PCC, which I had taken in time and gave it to her. She asked me to expect my medical request in the email. That's it, she asked me to have a good journey back to Hyderabad (India). And good bye.

- some of you asked me to share my work history to understand why I was asked for an interview: I did my MBA from UK, then came to India and worked in 2 companies here, both in marketing positions. Pretty straightforward. No gaps in work history or issues . All my reference letters were also perfect. Age 31, IELTS score 7, I think they pick some random cases for no reason in particular and mine happened to be of them, that's it.

Hope this helps all those who asked me to share.

Remember to rate this post (+1) if you found this helpful :)

AShweta

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd May '14
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
10th Sep '14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
22nd Oct '14
Med's Done....
1st Nov '14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Visa issued + 3 months
My application status shows following:

Permanent Residence

1.We received your application for permanent residence on May 22, 2014.

2.We started processing your application on October 20, 2014.

3.Medical results have been received.

Any idea how much time they will take to send request for passport submission?

Thanks,
Shweta

krasburn said:
Congrats!
Great news for the upcoming holidays 8)

bkss

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
CanadaHiker said:
You know I was dubious about the issue because every company has its structure, though could be seen as an organization. Thank you very much for your answer. (+1)
Thanx, but what is counted is registered professional organization, small union mighnt not have been registered or not been professional.

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
AShweta said:
My application status shows following:

Permanent Residence

1.We received your application for permanent residence on May 22, 2014.

2.We started processing your application on October 20, 2014.

3.Medical results have been received.

Any idea how much time they will take to send request for passport submission?

Thanks,
Shweta
Times between one step and another varies from Visa Offices so I can only tell you that your passport will be requested very soon.
Relax and enjoy your days, you are almost there!!!

stone hearted

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msa22 said:
In this case I recommend you to write an explanation to CIC that in passport, name spelling is incorrect and also refer to the supporting docs (including affidavit/bc/school certificate). In application you should write the correct spelling even its not same as passport. Also if possible get the passport name corrected asap so that you can send a copy later with correct name.
Okz thanks dear for info.

Canbd

Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nina.roy said:
I've been getting a lot of queries and requests to share interview experience in detail, so here it is all in one go for all your benefit.... Hope it helps you all:

- PER 13 Aug

- primary NOC 1123

- ECAS Says "In progress" and has only 2 lines: first line says application recieved on 8th May 2014. And 2nd line says Interview is scheduled on 4th May 2014. They have not upated it even after interview.

- my interview letter was exactly in the same format like how others received so far. Asking to submit New forms imm08, schedule 1 & 3, and additional family form imm5406. also education original certs, work proofs like original payslips n offer letters etc proof of relatives original, original bank stmts, FDs, form 16s etc. I had all of these docs with me n took it with me to the interview.

- Experience: my interview time was 9:30am, reached there by 8:30am. Handed my interview letter at reception. there were about 7-8 people waiting ahead of me. I was called in a few minutes after 9:30 am. The IO was a Caucasian Canadian lady. Very sweet n polite. We greeted each other, she started by saying my application is complete and has no issues. And the only reason I was called was to see if my job experience did actually match up with NOC 1123.

She asked me to describe my current role and responsibilities. After that she asked if I ran any Ad campaigns, did I do any reporting. What products I helped launch, was I the decision maker that's it. She concluded saying that I managed to convince her and that she is putting me through. She asked me to submit UK PCC, which I had taken in time and gave it to her. She asked me to expect my medical request in the email. That's it, she asked me to have a good journey back to Hyderabad (India). And good bye.

- some of you asked me to share my work history to understand why I was asked for an interview: I did my MBA from UK, then came to India and worked in 2 companies here, both in marketing positions. Pretty straightforward. No gaps in work history or issues . All my reference letters were also perfect. Age 31, IELTS score 7, I think they pick some random cases for no reason in particular and mine happened to be of them, that's it.

Thanks for sharing :) and +1

AShweta

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd May '14
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
10th Sep '14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
22nd Oct '14
Med's Done....
1st Nov '14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Visa issued + 3 months
Hi All,

Does anyone received VISA in FSW 2014 batch in this forum? My consultant had informed that some of their client have got visa.

Thanks,
Shweta

AShweta

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd May '14
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
10th Sep '14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
22nd Oct '14
Med's Done....
1st Nov '14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Visa issued + 3 months
Thanks for your reply :) BTW, my visa office in New Delhi, India.

krasburn said:
Times between one step and another varies from Visa Offices so I can only tell you that your passport will be requested very soon.
Relax and enjoy your days, you are almost there!!!

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
I have two credit cards. I am seeing that several applicants are facing the problem of charging the credit card.

[size=10pt]Can I include two credit cards details [/size]because I have two credit cards. Whether CIO will try the second card if they are failed on one credit card?

Has someone done this that they have provided the details of two credit cards.

I don't know that what banks in middle east are doing with credit card, because they are putting 3D security which asks a password but it happens only some websites whereas most of the websites it works fine. Therefore I have obtained two credit cards from two different banks so that if CIO will be unable to process on one credit card they can easily process it on second credit card.

regards,
George

martina_p

Star Member
May 15, 2010
croatia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER DEC 05
IELTS Request
sent with app.
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02... add doc sent 03.03
Passport Req..
...RPPR... req. April 08
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2015
Hello i just want to share my timeline:
NOC 1224
application received 04.august
CC charged 18. november
PER 05. december

Q1- i have to add a new family member..so i should inform a Vienna visa office ???Or Sydney??
Q2-my fees were charged by CC... when visa office is gonna charge fee for new member , how they gonna charge and who gonna charge me ??? Sydney or Vienna??

TNX

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
martina_p said:
Hello i just want to share my timeline:
NOC 1224
application received 04.august
CC charged 18. november
PER 05. december

Q1- i have to add a new family member..so i should inform a Vienna visa office ???Or Sydney??Vienna Visa office
Q2-my fees were charged by CC... when visa office is gonna charge fee for new member , how they gonna charge and who gonna charge me ??? Sydney or Vienna??Vienna and instruction on charging will be sent to you by VOV

TNX

sairahmad

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@blackcap99

Thanks. I cannot type in signature or date. So I will take out print and sign it manually?

blackcap99 said:
Just leave that section blank and before the start of this para please do not forget to sign and date i.e. Declaration of applicant

Quote from: sairahmad on December 07, 2014, 05:25:00 am
In Schedule A - Background Declaration it says in the end Do not complete the following section now as you may be asked to sign it in front of a representative of Canadian government. So should I leave it blank?

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
congrats n plus 1..the post is helpful.

yes, they pick cases randomly for interview

nina.roy said:

- PER 13 Aug

- primary NOC 1123

Status
Not open for further replies.