17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats 4REAL.........God is Good.

4REAL said:
With gratitude to God, we have just received our MR:

Date: April 15, 2015

Dear 4Real,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.
- Updated Police clearance certificates for you and your spouse from Nigeria
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.

Thank you Lord Jesus! The Lord will see every one of us through to the end of this journey successfully. It will end in praise!

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hello My People, I received my PPR today. It was like a dream. I was not expecting it as I was thinking AVO was holding all updates till after the fsw 2013 sets interviews scheduled for next week....Man Proposed, God disposes. I have learnt a lotta lesson in patience and utmost trust in God in this journey.

I pray that everyone receives favorable responses from AVO in due time.

Lotta thanks to the admins & moderators Pipis Husband, Kollins, KSA and others for their selfless service to this Forum.

May God Bless you all.

UCI: 901xxxxxx
Application: E000xxxxxx

Isale-Eko
Lagos,
Nigeria

Dear Kay_diwe2014:

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

You may also use the services of VFS Global Ghana by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

Applicants residing in Nigeria (PASSPORT SUBMISSION ONLY)

You may use the services of VFS Global Nigeria by following the instructions on their website at:

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section. If you received a letter requesting additional documents, please use a courier service.

Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission.

Important: Please note that we will not respond to queries in this regard: we ask for your patience while we prepare your documents.

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest.

As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions below without delay:

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations Bplastiq, wishing you success in Canada

Bplastiq said:
My people
I just picked up our visa and COPR
It has ended beautifully well

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations 4REAL.

4REAL said:

Dear 4Real,

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.

Thank you Lord Jesus! The Lord will see every one of us through to the end of this journey successfully. It will end in praise!

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations kay_diwe2014, wishing you speedy processing of your CoPR and PRV.

kay_diwe2014 said:
Hello My People, I received my PPR today. It was like a dream. I was not expecting it as I was thinking AVO was holding all updates till after the fsw 2013 sets interviews scheduled for next week....Man Proposed, God disposes. I have learnt a lotta lesson in patience and utmost trust in God in this journey.

Lotta thanks to the admins & moderators Pipis Husband, Kollins, KSA and others for their selfless service to this Forum.

May God Bless you all.

Isale-Eko
Lagos,
Nigeria

Dear Kay_diwe2014:

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

You may also use the services of VFS Global Ghana by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

You may use the services of VFS Global Nigeria by following the instructions on their website at:

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section. If you received a letter requesting additional documents, please use a courier service.

Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission.

Important: Please note that we will not respond to queries in this regard: we ask for your patience while we prepare your documents.

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest.

As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions below without delay:

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
congratulations kay_diwe2014
it has ended in praise.now go and dominate the the land of canada.

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Going by the current trend,MR is now 9-10months after application received date.
AVO,we are all waiting.it doesnt matter the time frame,we all will smile@last.
congratulations everyone.

10percent

Feb 13, 2015
4REAL said:

Dear 4Real,

Congrats... Am so glad for you because I believe that am next.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
kay_diwe2014 said:

May God Bless you all.

Isale-Eko
Lagos,
Nigeria

Dear Kay_diwe2014:

PASSPORT(S)

OR

All I can say is congrats Kaylad, what a wild ride. Sincerely wish you the best ahead. :)

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
kay_diwe2014 said:

May God Bless you all.

Isale-Eko
Lagos,
Nigeria

Dear Kay_diwe2014:

PASSPORT(S)

OR

Big congrats

Xousia

Aug 10, 2014
Awesome news. Congratulations kay_diwe.

kay_diwe2014 said:

May God Bless you all.

Isale-Eko
Lagos,
Nigeria

Dear Kay_diwe2014:

PASSPORT(S)

OR

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
kay_diwe2014 said:

May God Bless you all.

Isale-Eko
Lagos,
Nigeria

Dear Kay_diwe2014:

PASSPORT(S)

OR

congrat friend, please send your passport sharp sharp

teed618

Star Member
May 5, 2013
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 22, 2014
Med's Request
January 27, 2015
Med's Done....
february 7 and 28, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2015
LANDED..........
14-09-2015
kay_diwe2014 said:

May God Bless you all.

Isale-Eko
Lagos,
Nigeria

Dear Kay_diwe2014:

PASSPORT(S)

OR

CONGRATS KAY_DIWE.
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.

4REAL

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/14
Nomination.....
PER 22/10/14
Med's Request
15/4/15
Med's Done....
25/4/15
Passport Req..
15/5/15
VISA ISSUED...
04/6/15
Appreciate you all, thanks tbaba, Doyinata, Flosure, Patecole, Samuel.eled, Ussave, allzwell, bensonams, 10percent, Ed_b_good, kay-diwe2014 and of course Pipis Husband.
The good Lord will see us through.

10percent

Feb 13, 2015
4REAL said:
Appreciate you all, thanks tbaba, Doyinata, Flosure, Patecole, Samuel.eled, Ussave, allzwell, bensonams, 10percent, Ed_b_good, kay-diwe2014 and of course Pipis Husband.
The good Lord will see us through.
Amen.