[color=purple][b]NA[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]24:03:2016[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]07:04:2016[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=purple][b]03:09:2016[/b][/color]
Barinnbomi said:
To God be ALL the glory. MR mail dropped into my mail box at 12.45pm local time.

please see extract below

Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.

- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.

- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.

God is faithful. kindly help update SS.

Wishing everyone expecting one update or the other the very best. Pipis husband you are next.

Regards

Congratulations Barinnbomi

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
Dear All, I need advice here. I got my PER on 27/11/2014 and found out that I was 4-5 weeks pregnant in December. As MR is oncoming now, I am confused as to how to handle the situation with Accra Visa Office/CIC. Do I need to inform Accra Visa Office/CIC about my pregnancy status? What do I do if I receive MR now? Can the MR be delayed until after child birth?
Please I need information about this so that I know what to do?

Elegwa

Aug 5, 2014
congrats people,

I will recieve my PER and MR speedily too in Jesus Name.

How I wish our community was this united and helpful.

Love this forum

God blessings to all

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Barinnbomi said:
To God be ALL the glory. MR mail dropped into my mail box at 12.45pm local time.

please see extract below

Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.

- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.

Wishing everyone expecting one update or the other the very best. Pipis husband you are next.

Regards
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! This is the sort of news that makes one's day, night, week, and month! The Lord is good, I join in your thanksgiving for the blessings thus far. Nice one sir, nice one :)

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Barinnbomi said:

please see extract below

Regards
Big congrats

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Barinnbomi said:

please see extract below

Regards
Congrats buddy ..
Wishing you speedy processing for your final stages ahead.
Cheers

iCraft

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2015
LANDED..........
God willing Feb 2016
Toronto_Raptor said:
I am just wondering why AVO is asking for family photos and what do they mean by proof that all children are registered with employer?
Another thing I wonder about is why they asked for Hospital Birth Certificates ... when I updated AVO on my new born, they responded asking for State Issued Birth Certificate and that Hospital Birth Certificates will Not be accepted!

iCraft, please how old are your children?
My kids are 8,7 and 3. There shouldn't be any issues.

Toronto_Raptor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
Nomination.....
October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 12, 2015
Passport Req..
May 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 20th. Pick Up Mail Received May 26, 2015.
talk2dre said:
Hi All,

Just to notify the house that A black Toyota Yaris Used with Mileage 62500 available for Sale. Asking Price N950,000.

For serious and genuine interested people, call 09092159292 for checking and documents transfer.

Thank you
I doubt there is a market here for that ride o! How long do we have to use it ... we who are planning to relocate? If I see that kind money now, na to add am to my fixed deposit jeje-ly! :D
Except you are asking us to help you push the word out there for potential buyers ... I am sure those of us who have cars want to sell too. ;D

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
lumszy said:
Am new to this forum/thread.. Great work done by all you guys and so happy for all the good news and information shared. Am a December applicant, my application was delivered December 15th and received by Donnie....
Awaits the testimony ;D
Welcome to the great thread forum .
I'm sure your good news is on the way.
Meanwhile,I'm not sure if your details are the 2014 Nigerian spreadsheet .If it's there already,Excellent !
If not,kindly update your details on the sheet by filling out your details with the link below.....
http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet
Cheers

iCraft

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2015
LANDED..........
God willing Feb 2016
Dotsngr said:
Congrats icraft. I believe ure special to hv received this very special feedback. It will surely end in praise.
On a lighter note, pls we are appealing to our husbands to start been 'camera- friendly' . This is no time to be camera shy ;D
Thank you.

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Flosure said:
Dear All, I need advice here. I got my PER on 27/11/2014 and found out that I was 4-5 weeks pregnant in December. As MR is oncoming now, I am confused as to how to handle the situation with Accra Visa Office/CIC. Do I need to inform Accra Visa Office/CIC about my pregnancy status? What do I do if I receive MR now? Can the MR be delayed until after child birth?
Flosure, I don't think being pregnant is problem. Wait for MR to come and go do it. The result will show that you are pregnant and nothing more, it is not like you have a troublesome health condition. Maybe you can write a cover note then sha (at the MR stage). I feel if you tell them now they can even be tempted to wait before they give you MR. I hope I'm right, seniors please add some voice.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flosure said:
Congrats dearie. Don't worry, pregnancy is not a hindrance to d process as you are going to use a protective shield during d chest xray. Also, its a fact that u will have gone thru numeroussssssssssssssssssss xray scans before it can sum up to the qty that may harm baby. You can Google it to see for yourself. ;D so relax. However, I don't HV any info on weda one should inform AVO or not once you are preggy. Pls seniors, assist our sis in that aspect.

Dotsngr

Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Barinnbomi said:

please see extract below

Regards
Congrats dear. The journey is fast coming to an end. I agree with you. Pipis Hubby plus all outstanding May 2014 and 2013 applicants are next in line in Jesus name, Amen.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Flosure said:
Congrats on your update ....and most especially on your cutie Canadian coming.
Pregnancy is never an issue during medicals and you do not need to inform Accra about it because CIC will even be aware of your pregnancy by virtue of the medical analysis been carried out in you.
You can choose to delay your medicals till after you give birth.......its entirely your decision.....in that case,you will need to inform Accra visa office of your decision to do it after giving birth and you will surely be granted and permitted.
The best part is for you to decide to have your baby in Canada.....meaning you have to do medicals here and you do not need to inform Accra visa office.
One thing you should know is that the XRAY been carried out for Canadian immigration is not an abdomen based scan but rather a chest XRAY with no intention to harm your cutie Canadian.
The approved medical hospitals by CIC are also aware of what harm a scattered XRAY can do to the baby while conducting the chest XRAY which is why the XRAY sheild will compulsorily be for a pregnant woman to shield scattered rays from harming the baby.
You're safe to do the XRAY in your condition .......unless Ofcourse you do not want it done.
We have so many applicants that have successfully carried this out with no issues........but the decision is yours.
Once again,it's safe.
Cheers

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Barinnbomi said:

please see extract below

Regards
Congratulations.
SS Updated accordingly.
Good luck