NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
Braindove said:
I am having the same challenge, your school probably send their respond via postal mail which may take upto about 3- 4 weeks to get to canada. When I went to my school I told that I will like them to send their response via courier but they said they may also respond via email.

What you can do is go to your school and tell them that you want them to send their respond via courier or email depending on what WES specify in their request (if it was initially send via postal mail) you have to pay for that.
Thanks Braindove for your response. I already contacted my school and was told that they responded to WES by email. do they still need to respond by courier again?

Regards.

bjenike

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
1-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/09/2015
LANDED..........
05/02/2016
Hello good people,what is the latest cc charge date. I'm June 18 applicant and anxious for news ::)

Braindove

Aug 22, 2014
gokefolusho said:
Thanks Braindove for your response. I already contacted my school and was told that they responded to WES by email. do they still need to respond by courier again?

Regards.
You don't have to use courier again since it was send via email.

Go to this link:http://www.wes.org/contact.asp
Fill the form and write your comments based the information you have ie the exact date your school send the email etc.
Under select your question drop box: select, pending evaluation question.

They will respond within 3-4 days but you get an auto respond that they have receive your request.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Preferred said:
Congratulations on the arrival of your baby. Post your question on the FSW 2013 naija thread (people who have gone through similar cases are there). You need to notify AVO before they get in touch with you
No Preferred, he doesn't need to contact AVO before they start processing his file at Accra. No need to run before you learn to walk. When it is time for his application, AVO will contact him and he will know his case officer. Then he can update his case officer who will guide him further. That is the experience of 2013 applicants. Cheers all :)

gokefolusho

Aug 8, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
Braindove said:
You don't have to use courier again since it was send via email.

Go to this
Fill the form and write your comments based the information you have ie the exact date your school send the email etc.
Under select your question drop box: select, pending evaluation question.

They will respond within 3-4 days but you get an auto respond that they have receive your request.
Thanks Braindove, i will do that. Also i already sent a message to my school to post it through courier just to be sure they get it. Have you received your ECA report and what stage of the application are you now?

Braindove

Aug 22, 2014
gokefolusho said:
Thanks Braindove, i will do that. Also i already sent a message to my school to post it through courier just to be sure they get it. Have you received your ECA report and what stage of the application are you now?
WES said they have send Document Verification Notification to school but my school said they have not receive it, when I contact WES they said they sent it via postal mail and email. Anyway I will go back to my school after the holiday to follow up with them. It is well.

gokefolusho

Aug 8, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
Braindove said:
WES said they have send Document Verification Notification to school but my school said they have not receive it, when I contact WES they said they sent it via postal mail and email. Anyway I will go back to my school after the holiday to follow up with them. It is well.
It is well my brother... Nigerian schools and their sluggish way of doing things. I will keep you posted with the outcome of things. I wish you goodluck in your application.

Regards once again.

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bjenike said:
Hello good people,what is the latest cc charge date. I'm June 18 applicant and anxious for news ::)

It should be getting to your date now so ensure your mode of payment is okay. Meaning your bank should not decline the payment. All the best.

bjenike

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
1-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/09/2015
LANDED..........
05/02/2016
Rastamans Prayer said:
It should be getting to your date now so ensure your mode of payment is okay. Meaning your bank should not decline the payment. All the best.
Thanks bro.payment mode is cc .

Ussave

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Passport Req..
02-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2015
MacFar said:
My earlier application of 8th May was returned due to insufficient details in employment reference letter. My company HR refused giving any letter more detailed than their usual one-paragraph letter.
I succeeded in persuading the HR Manager using the rejection letter as evidence and he signed a detailed letter on company letterhead. I had to get my Manager to approve the roles and responsibilities I had put together for HR to include them in the letter.
New application arrived yesterday.
Trusting God that my new application would meet up before the 1000 cap would be met. No of applications received/processed per day/week/month seems to be dropping compared to May.
So sorry to hear this buddy..........more so that we are of the same NOC. However, I believe you will make the cap as it is currently on 351 completed apps. Pls. keep hope alive.

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dmoneyvera007 said:
Hello again Friends,

I just got a new baby, please how do I update my record with VO (including my new baby to my application).

VO - Accra
NOC - 2281
PER - 02 Oct.

Thanks as always.
it's not a bad idea if u send Accra a mail notifying dem.

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
I dont have any proof of funds except my pension funds statement of account. Do I halt my application or go ahead seniors?

Bigger-than

Oct 6, 2014
Hello people, have been a silent reader for so long and first i have to say that the volume of information on this forum is amazing. Thanks to you guys, i have been able to put together my application package , without a consultant, and plan to submit latter this month. i however need to clarify one thing, i requested for my MBA and my Bsc to be evaluated by WES, however only my MBA was evaluated cause my MBA school in France sent my transcript and document immediately i requested , while my Bsc university took forever to process my transcript, by the time it was ready WES had already sent me my ECA report.
My question now is do i need to still attach my Bsc transcript and certificate along with my package, or only send that of my MBA.
P.S my ECA report does not mention my Bsc.

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Hello Bigger Than.

Its fine if u send your application this way. Actually your B.Sc counts for nothing since you have a Masters degree. With my application, I didn't even bother evaluating my Nigerian B.Eng degree and only sent my UK M.Sc. Read the excerpt below from the application guide to see why.

"If Deng studied outside of Canada and obtained a foreign educational credential at the Master’s level
Then he would submit proof of his completed foreign educational credential and an original ECA report indicating that it is equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential at the Master’s level or lower."

Bigger-than said:
Hello people, have been a silent reader for so long and first i have to say that the volume of information on this forum is amazing. Thanks to you guys, i have been able to put together my application package , without a consultant, and plan to submit latter this month. i however need to clarify one thing, i requested for my MBA and my Bsc to be evaluated by WES, however only my MBA was evaluated cause my MBA school in France sent my transcript and document immediately i requested , while my Bsc university took forever to process my transcript, by the time it was ready WES had already sent me my ECA report.
My question now is do i need to still attach my Bsc transcript and certificate along with my package, or only send that of my MBA.
P.S my ECA report does not mention my Bsc.

Enity123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hello friends, it's good we all make this forum very lively, where knowledge can shared as touching our dream haven.
I have this bordering question, is it ok to send only pension fund statement of account in excess of N4M as a proof of fund?
Seniors pls help.