Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Pleasure was mine ma :)

Canadian mum said:
My lovely people, I know its been forever but trust me you guys have been on my mind. I logged in today and my greatest fear was confirmed, over 600 messages :eek: and typical me would have read every single page to catch up with where most of my people are but unfortunately I couldn't :'(
Just want to drop a line for those of us still waiting on AVO. There is a time and a season for everything under the face of earth and God that started the good work will bring it to completion. please take the wait period as a time to save more money (when you consider our exchange rate i'm sure you understand better) So NEVER GIVE UP. Face each day as it comes, anxiety will show up but do not give in to it.
Please send me a PM if you need any clarifications. I would love to say I will be able to reply to every single message here but sadly I cannot promise that.
Bravo to all of you guys for keeping the thread alive...Together we all will achieve our dreams by GOD's grace...
btw thanks to Babybal for nudging me :)

ojosaheed

Nov 2, 2013
Good morning guys. Just a want to inquire if AVO request for additional docs when status has been updated to (Medical Results Have Been Received).
I have submitted my PCC already.

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
Yes, depending on the case

ojosaheed said:
Good morning guys. Just a want to inquire if AVO request for additional docs when status has been updated to (Medical Results Have Been Received).
I have submitted my PCC already.

Dr. Tario

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
DeeBruv said:
Thanks Guyman1234. These IOM wicked witches cannot be fought. They will just complicate matters. God is already fighting for me.
That's the spirit bro... don't allow anyone steal your joy. Take them quitely to the alter of God and leave the matter there. You will get ur Ppr in no time at all.
Cheers.

MONEYMONGER

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/12/2014
Med's Request
16/09/2015
Med's Done....
24/09/2015
Passport Req..
18/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2016
LANDED..........
August
Don't give up, your miracle is on the way. Believe until your expectations comes to pass.

Happy weekend.

TTGold

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
AOR Received.
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the applicant
Med's Request
27-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
01-12-2015
gentleiphy said:
First of all it is God i want to return all the glory and honour for no man can do what God has done....nothing pass God.

The Journey of Canadian PR that started for me exactly on the 27th August 2014 finally ended today 9th Nov 2015 when i got all my landing documentation completed.

My landing process was the best among the best as i travelled same day with a good brother from this great house with his wife,infact ours was an "and co"sort of as i travelled with my wife as well...so two couples heading same direction same date,same flight,same seating position for the two laps flying British Airways..Lagos Heathrow Calgary on the 5th of November 2015...Technolee i salute you my brother.ok..clearing customs and immigraton at MMIA lagos was smooth without issues....was not even asked how much i was travelling with becasue as soon as the customs guy saw "IMMIGRANT' on my wives passport he waved us on and had a second thought and called my wife back to ask her how she was able to get the immigrant visa,tried to exchange phone number with me to put him through on the application processes....i politely dodged that reminding him that Nigeria needs him as an agent of change we desired...he replied back with"if i hear" and i smiled and walked down towards my departure gate while trying to connect to Technolee to be sure he is alright too.

I made sure i selected our seats together both Tecnolee and my family so that we dont loose sight of each other.Flight from lagos was smooth,entertaining and fun with Technoo causing all the wahala of frowning at the mede medes being served as he had hoped for hot amala and ewedu...we landed at Heathrow smoothly,as usual purple signs took us to the connecting flight zone and i headed straight to the children play area because i knew they have this long soft sofas which we needed for technolees wife to relax and stretch with good rest since it was an 8hrs plus layover...we didnt even know when the time ran past because we had so much to do as a family traveling together(Advise..make forum members try dey book same day to fly..it makes sense).Finaly the last lap to getting closer to our PR was annoucned and off we headed to Gate A10....na only Technolee and my family be the black among all the passengers unlike lagos wey na all naija affairs to London.

we touched down in Calgary 6.03pm ahead of scheduled after a 9hrs plus flight...cleared the first CBSA process..went and picked out luggages then headed straight to the second and final CBSA clearance.20mins and we were done...POF asked and i told..ofcourse i declared same in the declaration card and "Welcome to Canada" with a handshake happened..i come dey feel like Obama sef.

hmmm....coming out to arrival..the ogbonge man himself DameKollins was already on his way to pick us even with the temperature dropping very low...this landed seniors i dough my hat for cos the sacrifice they make everyday to make us comfortable upon arrival no get part two and yet some of us are meeting them for the first time.Kollins took his time and drove us to our host place and stayed a while giving instructions on the next thing to do the following day.but we could not do anything as per documentation becasue it was weekend.Now today Monday...the baba himself oga KSA took over where Kollins stopped and was at my host place as early as possible regardless of the minus something weather and snow and off we went for the documentation.We did our SIN,open bank account,did out health card registration,went and registered for our benchmark English test for this thursday and concluded referals for other immigrant services benefits as well as got a contract phone,amidst all this waka waka,kollins was always calling to know how we are faring in the documentation....sacrifice more than what any can offer by this landed seniors.so today my family and i became full PR of Canada,to God be the glory.

Now as i don log in to Canada today...no logging out until data bundle finish(meaning until citizenship show.o.o)...i salute you all abd pray that AVO will release all the remaining PPR and MR's for us to lend a helping hand too to all coming behind us.The Indians are doing it..we can do better.

Congrats on your landing

pwettypwecious

Star Member
May 30, 2015
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/12/2014
Doc's Request.
14/9/2015
Nomination.....
19/2/2015
AOR Received.
nil
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
19/2/2015
Med's Request
14/9/2015
Med's Done....
21/9/2015
LANDED..........
By GOD's grace
Happy weekend dear forumites, hope you had a great week irrespective of the seeming slow movement of things at AVO. Please let's hang in there. We shall sing songs of praised eventually. Do hav a restful weekend and a hope filled week ahead. God bless us all.

PH, please I sent u a PM. Kindly respond to it. Thank you

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
pwettypwecious said:
Happy weekend dear forumites, hope you had a great week irrespective of the seeming slow movement of things at AVO. Please let's hang in there. We shall sing songs of praised eventually. Do hav a restful weekend and a hope filled week ahead. God bless us all.

Hi pweety, pardon the late response. I've replied. :)

rozorin

Jul 3, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 October 2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
12 January 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
2nd March 2016
Med's Done....
15th March 2016
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
5th April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
13th May 2016
LANDED..........
September 2016
MONEYMONGER said:
Don't give up, your miracle is on the way. Believe until your expectations comes to pass.

Happy weekend.
Amen and amen.

rozorin

Jul 3, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 October 2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
12 January 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
2nd March 2016
Med's Done....
15th March 2016
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
5th April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
13th May 2016
LANDED..........
September 2016
pwettypwecious said:

Yes! We wont give up. Thank you pwettypwecious. God bless you too.

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
In their quest to "gain popularity" and to help out with the "humanitarian crises in parts of the middle east" I hope the Minister of Immigration and CIC officials will learn from the French officials after Friday's bombings in Paris. We now know that at-least one of the suicide bombers was not actually a refugee as he had claimed but a blood thirsty murderer who posed as a refugee and gained free access to French soil, now the rest is history. May the innocent souls lost find rest with God, AMEN!

To be fore warned is to be fore armed!

Guyman1234

Dec 5, 2014
Lasgidi
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2014
Doc's Request.
06-07-2015 (salary payments & pof)
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
04-08-2015
Interview........
Didn't happen
Passport Req..
29-02-2016 / 11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
26/07/16
Imagine abandoning skilled work migrants and attending to potential terrorist. Make den continue.

lasaev

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Late Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Mid Feb 2015
AOR Received.
Mid Mar 2015
IELTS Request
Forwarded along with application
File Transfer...
As AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
at the earliest
Guyman1234 said:
Imagine abandoning skilled work migrants and attending to potential terrorist. Make den continue.
None can be sure that few of those skilled worker will not turn to be terrorists and whom do I say as a potential terrorist? We must be kind and sympathetic to those homeless people. I was never homeless, so it will be really difficult for me to realize the pain of those people. My case may be delayed...I am worried...is it the reason to make such comment to such helpless and homeless people. Man, I was never tough to be so selfish. Shocked.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Mabertia said:
In their quest to "gain popularity" and to help out with the "humanitarian crises in parts of the middle east" I hope the Minister of Immigration and CIC officials will learn from the French officials after Friday's bombings in Paris. We now know that at-least one of the suicide bombers was not actually a refugee as he had claimed but a blood thirsty murderer who posed as a refugee and gained free access to French soil, now the rest is history. May the innocent souls lost find rest with God, AMEN!
To be fore warned is to be fore armed!
Sorry to say but this is extremely selfish and inhuman attitude on your part for the poor refugees of the war torn countries.
I bet that Let it happen with your nation and let your people run for shelter here and there, including your family, then I would like to see that how you dare to post such comments and how would you allow anyone else to post such merciless and inhuman comments upon millions of poor helpless Syrian refugees.
God knows that who is the culprit behind these Paris attacks, as far as the latest news are brought these people were born in Paris and grown in Paris and trained in Paris,not in Syria. This extremist philosophy they got inside France itself from their Childhood till their Adulthood, How! This is responsibility of France to investigate, that what's wrong with their system.

I say that even if someone entered with taking advantage of these poor refugee people, what should we do? Should we let these millions of poor Syrian refugee people die at the hands of these IS terrorists, scaring that someone wrong will enter with them? If there is a flood occurred, or earthquake happened in a country like Nigeria or any other corrupt country of the world where looting and killing is common, should we give them collective punishment and close our borders on them, and say that since there are some culprits in this 200Million nation, therefore let all these 200million people die because of some culprits present in them.

Come on Man! Stop these inhuman comments.

Terrorists should be punished and killed but because of the fear of terrorists, we should not stop helping the poor people who are already suffering at the hands of these terrorists and running to save their lives. This is what terrorists want that nobody help these poor people. So by stopping to help the poor Syrian refugee we are serving the agenda of these terrorists.

Sorry for my above message and if some of my words are harsh but these words are not harsher then your inhuman comments.

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Managersonline, nextime you see a post like this, read it in english before you rush up your conclusion. So I advice you go back and read the post again.

A couple of days back I posted a news item here I got from "canadanews" about CIC's desire to accept 25000 Syrian refugees and the reporter when further to say " CIC plans to do routine screening for the refugees whilst abroad and not the comprehensive security screening. The main screening will be conducted once they land in Canada". The report also said, that while Canadians support their government's desire to help in the crises, they are worried about the implication of bringing in persons not properly screened .

I currently house 20 IDPs in a facility here in Nigeria, so I do not need you to wish or explain to me what it means to be a refugee, at least I have them around and I feel their pain.

Can you differentiate between a genuine refugee and a terrorist at face value?

All we want is let CIC do the proper thing abroad, screen them before letting in blood thirty muderers in Canada, after all as skilled workers, we get thoroughly screened from our individual countries before visa is issued.

No vex me for dis Syria matter ooo, who tell you say me no get sympathy or no wish them well?

managersonline said:
Sorry to say but this is extremely selfish and inhuman attitude on your part for the poor refugees of the war torn countries.
I bet that Let it happen with your nation and let your people run for shelter here and there, including your family, then I would like to see that how you dare to post such comments and how would you allow anyone else to post such merciless and inhuman comments upon millions of poor helpless Syrian refugees.
God knows that who is the culprit behind these Paris attacks, as far as the latest news are brought these people were born in Paris and grown in Paris and trained in Paris,not in Syria. This extremist philosophy they got inside France itself from their Childhood till their Adulthood, How! This is responsibility of France to investigate, that what's wrong with their system.

I say that even if someone entered with taking advantage of these poor refugee people, what should we do? Should we let these millions of poor Syrian refugee people die at the hands of these IS terrorists, scaring that someone wrong will enter with them? If there is a flood occurred, or earthquake happened in a country like Nigeria or any other corrupt country of the world where looting and killing is common, should we give them collective punishment and close our borders on them, and say that since there are some culprits in this 200Million nation, therefore let all these 200million people die because of some culprits present in them.

Come on Man! Stop these inhuman comments.

Terrorists should be punished and killed but because of the fear of terrorists, we should not stop helping the poor people who are already suffering at the hands of these terrorists and running to save their lives. This is what terrorists want that nobody help these poor people. So by stopping to help the poor Syrian refugee we are serving the agenda of these terrorists.

Sorry for my above message and if some of my words are harsh but these words are not harsher then your inhuman comments.