N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
jjalex said:
Guys guys are U sure won't hire macapolo Bus head out to Ghana with placards and things ;D, dis waiting is killing mehn, all the plans one has made with the initial speed AVO was going No dey working again,

Fellow COPA We we we, Guyman, Neyo make I know the bus park we go gather, no lapping.

Seriously AVO is sleeping, awake Up pls.
I tire o. AVO should wake up ooo. Not even with the rate othe VOs like NDVo have been releasing PPRs for the past 2 days.

neyobash14

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
jjalex said:
Guys guys are U sure won't hire macapolo Bus head out to Ghana with placards and things ;D, dis waiting is killing mehn, all the plans one has made with the initial speed AVO was going No dey working again,

Fellow COPA We we we, Guyman, Neyo make I know the bus park we go gather, no lapping.

infact ehn..my mailbox don refresh itself tire...
dis wan na pashieeeeence ooo not patience...
and my POF dey wink at me make i touch am....i dey bone face seriously cos d temptation strong..
AVO..abeg na...

Christamario

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
29-09-2015
Interview........
WAIVED IN JESUS NAME
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
LANDED..........
neyobash14 said:
infact ehn..my mailbox don refresh itself tire...
dis wan na pashieeeeence ooo not patience...
and my POF dey wink at me make i touch am....i dey bone face seriously cos d temptation strong..
AVO..abeg na...

Hahahaha no be small Marcopolo, Ghana I come this time around,

@ Neyobash that POF is really tempting abeg , e no easy to de look am eye without pinching. This immigration thing is a true test of patience. We shall get there by God's grace

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
jjalex, while your post is true, I implore you and the rest of us to exercise a little more patience. Remember the processing period for Nigerian applicants as per CIC is 33 months, I know its not easy but, wetin we go do? Let's keep to our fasting and prayers.

As PH will always say, Patience and Perseverance is the key word.

jjalex said:

Christamario

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
29-09-2015
Interview........
WAIVED IN JESUS NAME
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
LANDED..........
superzee said:
Hey guys,

Got an email this afternoon from ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca.

I am being invited for a COA pre-departure orientation session. I was prompted to fill-in an online form, after which I received an auto-response stating, "We have received your submission, thank you!"

Anyone with similar experience? Could this be a precursor to PPR?
I was invited to attend after I got my MR, but am yet to even attend it. As stated, it is a pre-departure program though.

BigDon

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/12/2014
Doc's Request.
14/09/15
Nomination.....
19 febuary,2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
19/02/2015
Med's Request
14/09/15
Med's Done....
21/09/15
LANDED..........
2016 By GOD's grace
Mabertia said:
Dear Forumites,

I wish to offer a special prayer, especially to all those who completed their MR between May-Sept 2015 and most importantly all those who submitted their applications between Sept-Dec 2014 who are patiently awaiting request for Medicals.

I pray that may the good Lord who began His work in OUR lives bring every single process to a speedy conclusion, amen!

I do remember:
Sisi mee, CalgaryChic, SOTAJ, thorndike4u, jjalex, labiz001, esttycan14, DeeBruv, bolaopemire, neyobash14, Guyman1234, tbaba, Canadaqueen, flakkypastry, Silverblade, Christamario, petereshiett2K1, Sainteben, KINGSLEY JOHN, Lolesky, blacky,Unibadan, pace, BigDon, otunbaa, BORNCANADIAN, crazyluv, canadamyplace and of cause you reading this piece.

Kindly join me in offering a simple prayer in your own little way for all other members of this forum who are silently and patiently waiting on GOD!

Yours Sincerely,
Mabertia
Mabertia,GOD bless you,richly.JEHOVAH the most high GOD has heard your prayers.
Our expectations will be realised sooner than we expect in JESUS NAME.AMEN!

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
superzee said:
Hey guys,

I am being invited for a COA pre-departure orientation session. I was prompted to fill-in an online form, after which I received an auto-response stating, "We have received your submission, thank you!"

I got the mail in August and I had my Medicals in July. I attended one of the sessions held in September. Was quite robust with information.

Well, I think the mail is usually sent to peeps after MR.

I am still expecting my PPR too.

BigDon

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/12/2014
Doc's Request.
14/09/15
Nomination.....
19 febuary,2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
19/02/2015
Med's Request
14/09/15
Med's Done....
21/09/15
LANDED..........
2016 By GOD's grace
Goodevening good people.I have been very busy with work lately and almost forgot to get back to this honourable house on my findings
regarding the suspicious transaction on my bank account with the narration "EMBASSY ENQUIRY CHARGE". Very thoughtful of jjalex and Guyman1234 to call me to order.

I took up the matter with my account officer and she did her internal findings,retrieved the mail and sent it to me.The mail actually came from AVO and my salary bank account statement which i sent along with my POF update was attached to the mail.

They wanted the bank to confirm the bank statement and also mentioned confirming my employment.
That seems to me as if they want to go through my bank to comfirm that i'm actually an employee of my company.
Anyway my account officer explained that it is a normal charge approved by CBN when there is such enquiry from embassy.

Well,i had to let go since it is a legitimate charge.Thats my findings ooo.

Cheers

Pastor Daniel

Star Member
Oct 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2014
BigDon said:
Goodevening good people.I have been very busy with work lately and almost forgot to get back to this honourable house on my findings
regarding the suspicious transaction on my bank account with the narration "EMBASSY ENQUIRY CHARGE". Very thoughtful of jjalex and Guyman1234 to call me to order.

I took up the matter with my account officer and she did her internal findings,retrieved the mail and sent it to me.The mail actually came from AVO and my salary bank account statement which i sent along with my POF update was attached to the mail.

They wanted the bank to confirm the bank statement and also mentioned confirming my employment.
That seems to me as if they want to go through my bank to comfirm that i'm actually an employee of my company.
Anyway my account officer explained that it is a normal charge approved by CBN when there is such enquiry from embassy.

Cheers
oh, good to know you asked your bank because I was actually surprised when I read your mail on the Embassy Fees Charges which I didn't experience nor any other forumite.

Christamario

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
29-09-2015
Interview........
WAIVED IN JESUS NAME
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
LANDED..........
superzee said:
Hey guys,

I got mine too but I have not attended yet, the timing was not convenient, I hope to attend one soon

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
BigDon said:

Cheers
Thanks for the updates. This further confirm that AVO can get confirmation from our banks to know if our documents are authentic.

thorndike4u

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 (received by AVO on 27-07-2015)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016
BigDon said:

Cheers
Hmm. AVO sha. Auto correct go say na 'AVOID'.

After una confirmation, make una release PPR/MR nah.

We deh beg eh

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
thorndike4u said:
Hmm. AVO sha. Auto correct go say na 'AVOID'.

After una confirmation, make una release PPR/MR nah.

We deh beg eh
Thorndike, u no go kill person with laughter jare. Lol @ AVOID.

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
Mabertia said:
Dear Forumites,

I wish to offer a special prayer, especially to all those who completed their MR between May-Sept 2015 and most importantly all those who submitted their applications between Sept-Dec 2014 who are patiently awaiting request for Medicals.

I pray that may the good Lord who began His work in OUR lives bring every single process to a speedy conclusion, amen!

I do remember:
Sisi mee, CalgaryChic, SOTAJ, thorndike4u, jjalex, labiz001, esttycan14, DeeBruv, bolaopemire, neyobash14, Guyman1234, tbaba, Canadaqueen, flakkypastry, Silverblade, Christamario, petereshiett2K1, Sainteben, KINGSLEY JOHN, Lolesky, blacky,Unibadan, pace, BigDon, otunbaa, BORNCANADIAN, crazyluv, canadamyplace and of cause you reading this piece.

Kindly join me in offering a simple prayer in your own little way for all other members of this forum who are silently and patiently waiting on GOD!

Yours Sincerely,
Mabertia
Wow!!!! I'm humbled and blown over by your thoughtfulness. The good Lord will remember your and all your heart desires will come to pass Mabertia..... Amen.

God's mercies have gone before us in this journey and his grace and faithfulness are working together for our good. Let us remain positive and our faith unwavering because out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks....Let us not dismay or relent in our trust in God because he has settled it.

It will end in praise for everyone in Jesus name......Amen