+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

MLT3211

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2013 (Received by D. Margetti)
Nomination.....
PER Received on 11-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-2014
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
YES
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
sent on 22nd Feb., 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In the year 2014
Hi

So many September applicants CC has been charged, but no one confirmed about the PER received.

Who is the last person on spreadsheet, who receiver PER

jpatel2606 said:
Hello,

I would like to get USA Police Clearance Certificate from Ahmedabad(Gujarat, India).

Please let me know if anyone have any idea about fingerprinting agency in Ahmedabad.

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wooooo hoooooo.... let the MR rain begin NDVO. Congrats and all d best to all NDVO applicants. cheers!!!

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014
dear all, if you have same problem with me---my kid's passport will be expired in Nov 2014, while i planned to land in Aug 2014, some says he is not allowed to enter into canada coz his passport will be expired less than 6 months.
I asked this to Canada Border Services Agency, here is their reply.
---------------
A valid passport is a passport which allows the person re-entry to the country which issued the document. This requirement ensures adequate identification of the foreign national, and guarantees the person's readmission either to the country that issued the passport or to another country. http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/resources/manuals/op/op11-eng.pdf

(Scroll down to the section 5.5 on page 7.)

Therefore as long as the passport is valid, not expired, and allows re-entry into the country of issuance, then it would be an acceptable passport for travel to Canada.

For all other questions, we recommend that you contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada directly at 1-888-242-2100.
If you are located outside of Canada, please contact your nearest Canada visa office. A list of offices can be found at:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/index.asp

You can also access additional contact information at the following Web site:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/index.asp

Please note that international transportation companies such as airlines may have specific documentation requirement. For additional information please contact your private carrier.

----------------------

so i should also check with flight agent and the custom in China before I leave. :-(

AB211

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-Oct-2013
File Transfer...
31-Oct-2013
Med's Request
20-Jan-2014
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2014
Nirmal said:
Thanks buddy.. one more time, guys we have started Whatsapp group for NDVO applicants, there are around 20 seats vacant now (else CAP will be filled :p). If it interests you, please PM me your MB number..
Nirmal, I sent you PM.... pls add me in the watsapp group.

MLT3211

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER Received on 11-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-2014
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
YES
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
sent on 22nd Feb., 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In the year 2014
lids2154 said:
wooooo hoooooo.... let the MR rain begin NDVO. Congrats and all d best to all NDVO applicants. cheers!!!
You are not on spreadsheet

Please enter your entries in the spreadsheet

imrockstar

Nov 25, 2013
Hi Sir/Madam,
1) I am a beginner here and I would be very grateful if you could provide me some suggestions. Just to double check, I think B.Technology is not included in eligible occupation list this year? Which NOC did you you use to apply?
2) I did my B.tech in biotechnology but I have 1 year full time experience as a medical lab technician. Do you think I might be considered under medical lab technician occupation?
3) I scored L=8, R= 6.5, W=6,S=7 overall band score=7.Do you know if I would get 16 or 21 points ?
4) If my application gets rejected, does CIC refund the entire application processing fee ($550)?
Thanks a lot

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
admin plz update as i have applied again on 21 nov

imrockstar

Nov 25, 2013
Hi Sir,

I am a beginner here and I would be very grateful if you could provide me some suggestions.

1) I scored L=8, R= 6.5, W=6,S=7 overall band score=7.Do you know if I would get 16 or 21 points ?

2) If my application gets rejected, does CIC refund the entire application processing fee ($550)?

3) I did my B.tech in biotechnology but I have 1 year full time experience as a medical lab technician. Do you think I might be considered under medical lab technician occupation?

Thanks a lot

imrockstar

Nov 25, 2013
Hi Sir,

I am a beginner here and I would be very grateful if you could provide me some suggestions.

1) I scored L=8, R= 6.5, W=6,S=7 overall band score=7.Do you know if I would get 16 or 21 points ?

2) If my application gets rejected, does CIC refund the entire application processing fee ($550)?

3) I did my B.tech in biotechnology but I have 1 year full time experience as a medical lab technician. Do you think I might be considered under medical lab technician occupation?

Thanks a lot
jigzyy said:
For now, it's open. Islandbabe, and few others, who are interested in continuous editing, please PM me emails (google), so I can add them as editors. Public Editing will result in loss of data and few "stupids" will try to play with the data.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Check PM
imrockstar said:
Hi Sir,

Thanks a lot

MLT3211

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER Received on 11-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-2014
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
YES
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
sent on 22nd Feb., 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In the year 2014
imrockstar said:
Hi Sir/Madam,
1) I am a beginner here and I would be very grateful if you could provide me some suggestions. Just to double check, I think B.Technology is not included in eligible occupation list this year? Which NOC did you you use to apply?
2) I did my B.tech in biotechnology but I have 1 year full time experience as a medical lab technician. Do you think I might be considered under medical lab technician occupation?
3) I scored L=8, R= 6.5, W=6,S=7 overall band score=7.Do you know if I would get 16 or 21 points ?
4) If my application gets rejected, does CIC refund the entire application processing fee ($550)?
Thanks a lot
2) Yes you are eligible
3) L 6 Points, R 5 Pts, W 4 pts and S 6 pts = 21 points for IELTS
4) If it is rejected at first point before PER, your fees will be refunded. But don't think of rejection and go ahead and apply.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
nithin said:
whether the agent will tell the status on the same time?
Noap you need to call again and again till you get information as all agents didnt share info. (this is experience of forum members earlier)

MLT3211

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER Received on 11-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-2014
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
YES
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
sent on 22nd Feb., 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In the year 2014
Vats said:
Noap you need to call again and again till you get information as all agents didnt share info. (this is experience of forum members earlier)
Hi VATS

So many September applicants CC has been charged, but no one confirmed about the PER received.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
You can check in the spreadh sheet hasir got PER in 22/11
actully there is 7-10 days gap (in some case its more) between cc charge and PER mail
MLT3211 said:
Hi VATS

MLT3211

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER Received on 11-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-2014
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
YES
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
sent on 22nd Feb., 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In the year 2014
Vats said:
You can check in the spreadh sheet hasir got PER in 22/11
actully there is 7-10 days gap (in some case its more) between cc charge and PER mail

couldn't find any hasir in spreadsheet

Got it its Hashir