+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

sfcanada

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
I strongly vote for option #1... if you can accord it.

I am a firm believer of getting local/ close to local (USA in this case) education. It always helps socially n professionally.

snr2147 said:
Hi All,

My wife has applied for FSW 2013 and application reached Nova Scotia on 9th Sep-13. Unfortunately 2147 Cap has been reached on 1st Week of July as per Forum Update. Hence, Application will be returned unprocessed. There is very less hope that FSW 2014 will open next year as assuming CIC will start EOI from Jan-2015. Here are the my main concerns and I desperately need suggestion from Seniors and experts.

Plan A: My wife can apply for 1 study year in CANADA and she will get 2 years Student VISA. Also I am eligible to apply Dependent visa, I am assuming that chances are 50-50 for getting Dependent Visa. But, need to invest around 10-15 Lakhs and my wife will need to stay alone around 6months-1 year. After that she can apply for PR again.

Plan B: Need to wait until CIC opens FSW or EOI start in Jan 2015.

Please suggest which plan is better because we are desperately looking to migrate to CANADA.

Note: We both are working for good IT company in India and earning good enough to Survive in India.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Snr....The other forumites have it right....go with option A for now.......after which you can still apply for FSW from inside Canada or the EOI system. All the best!!!

snr2147 said:
Hi All,

My wife has applied for FSW 2013 and application reached Nova Scotia on 9th Sep-13. Unfortunately 2147 Cap has been reached on 1st Week of July as per Forum Update. Hence, Application will be returned unprocessed. There is very less hope that FSW 2014 will open next year as assuming CIC will start EOI from Jan-2015. Here are the my main concerns and I desperately need suggestion from Seniors and experts.

Plan A: My wife can apply for 1 study year in CANADA and she will get 2 years Student VISA. Also I am eligible to apply Dependent visa, I am assuming that chances are 50-50 for getting Dependent Visa. But, need to invest around 10-15 Lakhs and my wife will need to stay alone around 6months-1 year. After that she can apply for PR again.

Plan B: Need to wait until CIC opens FSW or EOI start in Jan 2015.

Please suggest which plan is better because we are desperately looking to migrate to CANADA.

Note: We both are working for good IT company in India and earning good enough to Survive in India.

jpdentdoc

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013,
Doc's Request.
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
PER 30 Oct
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
File Transfer...
12-12-2013
Med's Request
Waiting!!!!
Thanks, Islandbabe, Rawdah, envman, and all others!!!!!!!!!
How could anyone forget these above stalwarts :)

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmed Reda said:
Thanks in advance for your nice and informative response. Just a quick inquiry, what is CPP-O?
CPP-O is mainly Ottawa Office. It's for applicants from USA & Canada but due to unstable situation in Egypt and that Cairo office can be closed anytime, so they are processing Cairo applicants in Ottawa (or this was the case for May applicants till now).

What you have to do now is to wait and see what is going to happen. Usually they are contacting you for the next step in average 90 days from PER date.

CastroHawk

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013 PER Date .......: 09-09-2013
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
04-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2014
jpdentdoc said:
Thanks, Islandbabe, Rawdah, envman, and all others!!!!!!!!!
How could anyone forget these above stalwarts :)
congrats jpdentdoc u were super during all this waiting keeping the high spirit :)...probably many would have gone made being charged from more than 3 months without PER :D but there u go...ur waiting was rewarded
happy for ur PER finally there
now welcome to the new WAITING club for the next steps :p :p :) ...starting with AOR in ur case..i guess
Good Luck

Amir_Ali

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Asia
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Doc's Request.
NA
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
for sure
LANDED..........
sooonnnnnnnnnnn
sfcanada said:
Finally I got AOR from NDVO.
Just regular text with the pdf file dated 18th Oct...I still don't know what took 12 days to send that email. huh.
Congrats

Amir

LIN14

Jul 12, 2013
Dear Admins,

Please update my status in the Cap Filled apps. My application package returned on 22nd Oct 2013. The cover letter says the application was returned as the cap was reached.

I logged in after a long time, almost after the day the cap for 2174 was reached. I hope everybody who are still in the process are doing good. And I wish you all best of luck.

Good Bye,
LIN14

ledu2243

Oct 17, 2013
Hi,
I will be applying for NOC 2243 in next week(waiting for my IELTS results)
I have my ECA report with me which i will be sending it with my application.
My question is, is it necessary/compulsory to send college/institution transcript with my application or only the ECA report along with the university(Mumbai University) degree & marksheet will work? coz il be mentioning "University of Mumbai" in my application form.
PLZ REPLY!!!! :)

ricardolca

Jul 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Admin,

I am so happy to inform that I have just received Medical Examination Request. Could you update spreadsheet, row 715?

NOC 2243 - Visa Office Sao Paulo

App. Received.........17-July-2013
CC Charged ...........16-October-2013
PER Received..........18-October-2013
MR Received...........30-October-2013

Good luck for people who are waiting, [/color :D

yardie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER 27-09-2013
Better luck next year LIN14. Don't lose faith as your time will come.

Just continue watching and reading and stay on top of the game. I wish you all the best for 2014.

LIN14 said:
Dear Admins,

Please update my status in the Cap Filled apps. My application package returned on 22nd Oct 2013. The cover letter says the application was returned as the cap was reached.

I logged in after a long time, almost after the day the cap for 2174 was reached. I hope everybody who are still in the process are doing good. And I wish you all best of luck.

Good Bye,
LIN14

yardie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER 27-09-2013
Hi ledu2243,

I am not 100% sure, but I think you only need to send your ECA report. Admins, correct me if i'm wrong.

ledu2243 said:
Hi,
My question is, is it necessary/compulsory to send college/institution transcript with my application or only the ECA report along with the university(Mumbai University) degree & marksheet will work? coz il be mentioning "University of Mumbai" in my application form.

sfcanada

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
ricardolca said:
Dear Admin,

I am so happy to inform that I have just received Medical Examination Request. Could you update spreadsheet, row 715?

NOC 2243 - Visa Office Sao Paulo

App. Received.........17-July-2013
CC Charged ...........16-October-2013
PER Received..........18-October-2013
MR Received...........30-October-2013

Good luck for people who are waiting, [/color :D

Congrats !! That was blazing fast :D

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
ledu2243 said:
Hi,
Item 13 on the check list says you should send a copy of transcript IF AVAILABLE so if you dont have it there wont be problem provided you include copies of your certificate and marksheet along with original ECA report.

abhi340

Jul 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 june 2013
Doc's Request.
PER received on 13/09/2013
AOR Received.
26/10/2013
IELTS Request
with initial application
File Transfer...
26/10/2013
Med's Request
20/01/2014
Med's Done....
10/02/2014
Interview........
hopefully waived..
Passport Req..
20/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/03/2014(decision made)
checking every half hour to see any medical news from NDVO...... common NDVO.... push us to the hospitals for the blood tests and xrays.

IndMan

Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28th Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Congrats my friend you truly deserves this :)

jpdentdoc said:
GIVE WAY TO THE STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just received PER .Can you believe it. :-*
JIGZ, Maina, xbox, Sameer ANAHUS and hundreds of forum members,
I am very fortunate and the best example for the height of patience.
My app reached on MAY 22, NOC, 2263.
When everybody was talking about Passport and medicals who applied along with me, I was down ,but not out ;)
So dear friends, perseverance pays and even though I applied for a duplicate report of WES, every penny is worth!
Best of luck for all those waiting for PER and AOR, including me form today!!!!!!!
Admins , kindly change my colour ,
YIPPEE YEAH YIPPEE YEAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!