+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with APPLICATION
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
luqi said:
dont what LVO is doing, NDVO is sending AORS even on saturdays. :(
Dont worry..luqi..

LVO will rain MRs directly...i wish.... very soon.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Vats said:
Congratulations ;)
jatpunjabi, IndMan, dipeshpokhrel, daringnaren, Nik_0309, atheist, mantan, Vijayjose81, Dr.Megha, abhi340, CanEra, nuvok79, harkiratg, Vancouver14, dhanoa9015, suttam 8)

For AOR form NDVO ;D
Many congrats guys :) :)

abhi340

Jul 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 june 2013
Doc's Request.
PER received on 13/09/2013
AOR Received.
26/10/2013
IELTS Request
with initial application
File Transfer...
26/10/2013
Med's Request
20/01/2014
Med's Done....
10/02/2014
Interview........
hopefully waived..
Passport Req..
20/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/03/2014(decision made)
thanks for the wishes maina. any guesses when ndvo sends MR? other thing is i was really surprised looking at the pace of NDVO. do the work on saturdays?

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with APPLICATION
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
garuna said:
Also i would like to request you to not get hesitate by my questions. i am very tensed right now so please help...
Hi garuna,

Can I ask, have you completed your ECA with CIC approved agency?
Did you check with WES or Agency which you have used for ECA?
It might be possible that CIC person may have requested some inquiry to ECA agency.

This might be the stop where your application may have halted for a while.

subha mangal

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
garuna said:
my consultant have send extra documents too as written in checklist, like spouse education certificates, work experience, appointment letter, Does that extra things be the reason for rejection or is the reason for delay..?
Dear Garuna,

I agree with Dhana. Extra documents would only complicate things. The checklist clearly indicates what to include. Spouse educational certificates were required last year when claiming points under spouse education. But since, this year there is no provision of points for spouse education, so it would not be wise to include something that is not being asked. I do recall some few weeks ago, LVO asked a forum member to send certified copies of appointment letter as he had sent original letters. These conditions prevailed last year and cannot be implied this year as well. Most of the items the checklist clearly indicates "copies unless otherwise specified" . So if CIC has requested copies, the same should be followed and by sending original, it would not be an advantages but rather it delays the process as CIC will specifically look for what has been requested. In your case, i see that consultant has not thoroughly read all the instructions and followed checklist but rather he followed the last year check list. But for sure, i can say this will not be the case of rejection but delay only.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
abhi340 said:
thanks for the wishes maina. any guesses when ndvo sends MR? other thing is i was really surprised looking at the pace of NDVO. do the work on saturdays?
Abhi I saw that one of the NDVO mate 'thecarbondioxide' got passport request.. Without getting medical request..
So I suppose This year NDVO is full of surprises :)

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
subha mangal said:
Dear Garuna,

I agree with Dhana. Extra documents would only complicate things. The checklist clearly indicates what to include. Spouse educational certificates were required last year when claiming points under spouse education. But since, this year there is no provision of points for spouse education, so it would not be wise to include something that is not being asked. I do recall some few weeks ago, LVO asked a forum member to send certified copies of appointment letter as he had sent original letters. These conditions prevailed last year and cannot be implied this year as well. Most of the items the checklist clearly indicates "copies unless otherwise specified" . So if CIC has requested copies, the same should be followed and by sending original, it would not be an advantages but rather it delays the process as CIC will specifically look for what has been requested. In your case, i see that consultant has not thoroughly read all the instructions and followed checklist but rather he followed the last year check list. But for sure, i can say this will not be the case of rejection but delay only.
Nicely explained.

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Maria_Sal said:
Well as per gcms notes in the application numbers and activities section, the medical is prior to security and criminality checks....
Checking for clear & legible forms seems to be the first initial step after which our files are waiting for medical request to be send..

so as per understanding of gcms notes ...i can say it as follows:

Transfer to LVO
Registry
Screening
Medical Request
Security check
Criminality check

and so on...

Now for fsw 2013 if they change their procedure...it will be something else but not so far...
All of the above is only my own understanding...

Very informative Maria. Thanks

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subha mangal said:
Dear Garuna,

This is true....but note that after the announcement of FSW2013 on May 4, in the check list they asked for spouse education documents as well...this was in the checklist till 16th May i think...afterwards they updated the checklist on 17th May and removed this requirement....

harkiratg

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maina said:
Abhi I saw that one of the NDVO mate 'thecarbondioxide' got passport request.. Without getting medical request..
So I suppose This year NDVO is full of surprises :)
MR is must for all......something else might be there which has not been shared with us?????

sachoudary

Jun 25, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent
Nomination.....
PER: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
Medical Done 11-Sept, 3rd line added 19 Sept
Passport Req..
PPR1 2nd Oct and PPR2 16th Oct
JBZZS said:
This is true....but note that after the announcement of FSW2013 on May 4, in the check list they asked for spouse education documents as well...this was in the checklist till 16th May i think...afterwards they updated the checklist on 17th May and removed this requirement....
I sent my spouse educational documents en experience letter and I received PER on my turn. No delay due to these documents.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
subha mangal said:
Dear Garuna,

+1!!

i also did the same...didnt submit any docs of educational and work cert of my newly married spouse(after getting my PER). Only submitted her original IELTS result.

jpdentdoc

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013,
Doc's Request.
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
PER 30 Oct
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
File Transfer...
12-12-2013
Med's Request
Waiting!!!!
garuna said:
Can anyone write the list of documents need to submit with application for both principal applicant and spouse.. I am sure that somethinh is wrong in my apps
Hi, Garuna.
I just wanted to bring to your notice that my appplication reached on 22 May!!!!!!!!.I am waiting from a VERY long time. So just be patient like mE!!! :D.Also,
IF it was deemed incomplete or not eligible we should have got our APP back!.So my analysis is like this;
. NDVO receives a bundle of application from CIC monthly once oNLY. I am sure the dates are around 15 to 20 of each month. So most probably we will all get PER(tHOse waiting from a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time) before 25 of NOVember. Just hang in ther!!! 8).In my case I have ordered for an online duplicate report of WES on sep 25. sO i AM MORE POSITIVE now :D

makeev

Oct 12, 2013
Dear members,

I have filed my application under 0211 Engineering Managers category. My application was received at Nova Scotia on August 28th. I have not heard from anyone since 2 months. Now from forum discussions its seems that the Cap for 0211 has been reached. Any idea if i will be considered or if i stand a chance of making it within the cap ?