+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

envman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th July 2013
Nomination.....
PER 2nd Oct 2013
Med's Request
29th Oct 2013
Med's Done....
5th Nov 2013
Passport Req..
12th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
29th Nov 2013
jpdentdoc said:
Hi, Garuna.
I just wanted to bring to your notice that my appplication reached on 22 May!!!!!!!!.I am waiting from a VERY long time. So just be patient like mE!!! :D.Also,
IF it was deemed incomplete or not eligible we should have got our APP back!.So my analysis is like this;
. NDVO receives a bundle of application from CIC monthly once oNLY. I am sure the dates are around 15 to 20 of each month. So most probably we will all get PER(tHOse waiting from a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time) before 25 of NOVember. Just hang in ther!!! 8).In my case I have ordered for an online duplicate report of WES on sep 25. sO i AM MORE POSITIVE now :D
+1 for your positive atitude! 8)

baxie214

Sep 7, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila VO
LANDED..........
Feb. 11, 2015
Maria_Sal said:
Well as per gcms notes in the application numbers and activities section, the medical is prior to security and criminality checks....
Checking for clear & legible forms seems to be the first initial step after which our files are waiting for medical request to be send..

so as per understanding of gcms notes ...i can say it as follows:

Transfer to LVO
Registry
Screening
Medical Request
Security check
Criminality check

and so on...

Now for fsw 2013 if they change their procedure...it will be something else but not so far...
All of the above is only my own understanding...
+1 to you...
thanks for th info...

baxie214

Sep 7, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila VO
LANDED..........
Feb. 11, 2015
laksmisesh said:
Friends have a doubt suddenly from no where :(

Please confirm if the below received from NDVO is AOR, right?

thanks

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada received at this office on
05/10/2013 (mm/dd/yyyy) We confirm receipt of your application package at the Visa Office in
New Delhi. You must quote the file number above in all future correspondence with our office.
As your application has been determined to be eligible by CIO Sydney you are not eligible for
any refund of the processing fee should your application be withdrawn or refused by the visa
office.
Processing time
Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category that you have applied to,
require an average of 10 months to process at this office. If you have not received any
instructions from this office 6 months after you submitted your full application, you are
requested to contact this office directly.
Interview
You will be notified of the appointment for your interview, if required, approximately 1 month
prior to the date of the interview, and you will be provided with further instructions at that time.
Section 15 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act authorizes an officer to proceed with
an examination where a person makes an application for permanent residence in Canada for
the purpose of determining whether the person and all his or her accompanying family
members, appear to be persons who may be granted entry into Canada. To proceed with an
examination, a personal interview may be required.
Section 16 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an
application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination. If
an applicant appears for the interview without all the family members as required by the officer,
then the required examination cannot be completed. This means that the applicant may be
found to be inadmissible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that he or she has
failed to comply with all the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the
Regulations, following sections 11 and 41 of the Act.
Interpreters
Interpreters must be arranged in advance for any family members who will be interviewed and
who are unable to communicate well in either of Canada's official languages of English or
Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca
French. Instructions for the provision of interpreters will be provided to you prior to your
interview appointment.
Non-resident applications
If you or any of your accompanying family members are not normally resident in the area of
responsibility of this office, then you should be aware that there may be additional delay in the
processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada. This delay would result from
the need to refer your case to the Canadian Immigration office which is responsible for the
country in which you or your family members normally reside. This referral may be necessary to
verify any information that you have provided with your application, or for advice concerning
qualifications or other matters of a local concern that should be taken into account when
assessing your application.
Let us know
If there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or
divorce, you must advise this office (see address, fax number and email address below).
You must also inform us of any:
1. Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
2. Change of immigration representative;
3. Request for withdrawal of your application.
Prepare yourself for immigration to Canada
Your application has just been received at visa office and some months will probably pass
before you know the final decision on your application. We nonetheless encourage you to use
these months to gather information on Canada.
One of your first steps should be to begin researching potential employment in Canada. Most
occupations in Canada are not regulated. For those occupations, the employer is responsible
for assessing and recognizing your qualifications. However, some occupations are regulated
and do not permit persons to practice without a license. To obtain a license to practice a
regulated occupation, you must go through an assessment and an acceptance of your
education and professional qualifications by a regulatory body. This assessment will compare
your training, education and experience to Canadian requirements. The assessment will also
help determine whether further training and evaluation may be needed before you acquire a
license to practice your occupation in Canada.
In partnership with Service Canada, the Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO) provides
information and referrals. You can find more information on the FCRO Web site at:
www.credentials.gc.ca. Clients in Canada can call 1-888-854-1805 or the Service Canada
general enquiries number at 1-800-O-Canada (1-800-622-6232) for more information. Clients in
Canada can also obtain in-person service at Service Canada Centers.
The Going to Canada Internet site (at www.directioncanada.gc.ca ) contains important
information about living and working in Canada as well as the “Working in Canada Tool” which
will tell you what the current prospects are for your occupation across Canada. It offers
information on essential skills, job descriptions, work conditions and opportunities. It will also tell
you whether your occupation is a regulated profession in Canada.
We trust that this information is helpful.
Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Immigration Section

/quote]

Congratsss...

IndMan

Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28th Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Thanks brother n same to u

Vats said:
Congratulations ;)
jatpunjabi, IndMan, dipeshpokhrel, daringnaren, Nik_0309, atheist, mantan, Vijayjose81, Dr.Megha, abhi340, CanEra, nuvok79, harkiratg, Vancouver14, dhanoa9015, suttam 8)

For AOR form NDVO ;D

Shrus

Jul 30, 2013
Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
DVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31/05/2013
AOR Received.
23/10/2013
IELTS Request
31/03/2013
File Transfer...
21/08/2013
Med's Request
4/12/2013
Med's Done....
10/12/2013
Passport Req..
4/12/2013
Hi Makeev,

As the application has already reached its cap value, there is no chance that your application will be selected unless you have a valid job offer from Canada. Do, you have one?

Anyways be positive. Who knows whats gonna happen........

Shrus

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
Javiya said:
Hi garuna,

Can I ask, have you completed your ECA with CIC approved agency?
Did you check with WES or Agency which you have used for ECA?
It might be possible that CIC person may have requested some inquiry to ECA agency.

This might be the stop where your application may have halted for a while.
Yes, mine ECA was done by WES.

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
subha mangal said:
Dear Garuna,

I agree with Dhana. Extra documents would only complicate things. The checklist clearly indicates what to include. Spouse educational certificates were required last year when claiming points under spouse education. But since, this year there is no provision of points for spouse education, so it would not be wise to include something that is not being asked. I do recall some few weeks ago, LVO asked a forum member to send certified copies of appointment letter as he had sent original letters. These conditions prevailed last year and cannot be implied this year as well. Most of the items the checklist clearly indicates "copies unless otherwise specified" . So if CIC has requested copies, the same should be followed and by sending original, it would not be an advantages but rather it delays the process as CIC will specifically look for what has been requested. In your case, i see that consultant has not thoroughly read all the instructions and followed checklist but rather he followed the last year check list. But for sure, i can say this will not be the case of rejection but delay only.
Thankyou very much for your reply. Hope this delay ends soon.

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
jpdentdoc said:
Hi, Garuna.
I just wanted to bring to your notice that my appplication reached on 22 May!!!!!!!!.I am waiting from a VERY long time. So just be patient like mE!!! :D.Also,
IF it was deemed incomplete or not eligible we should have got our APP back!.So my analysis is like this;
. NDVO receives a bundle of application from CIC monthly once oNLY. I am sure the dates are around 15 to 20 of each month. So most probably we will all get PER(tHOse waiting from a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time) before 25 of NOVember. Just hang in ther!!! 8).In my case I have ordered for an online duplicate report of WES on sep 25. sO i AM MORE POSITIVE now :D
Have you mailed to CIC? Or fonrd to know your status?

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jpdentdoc said:
Hi, Garuna.
Same with me...waiting since 18th June. The only hope is that the app is not yet returned. Wish and pray for all of us to get through!

POM18

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Admins pls update my status

AOR Receieved 26/10/2013 from NDVO

NOC 2263

Kindly update global and NDVO tracker

Thanks and good luck to all

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
zaid84 said:
where can i ask questions about the medical examinonatin in this forums
Just ask your question..

BTW, I don't seem to find the cost of a medical examination in India. Anyone any info?

zaid84

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
in the website they say the following

Please bring the following to your appointment:
- The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document
with photograph and signature, such as a passport or national identity card)

my questions is

in my country passports and IDcard doesnt have our signatures but only the photograph.

so is it enough

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Guys @ @

Md.Azad
Tausifh
Thomas/Jennyhong
Derricktse
upoma
Tomsware
Qang427514
pumaca
canadachocaccon
saqlain77us
IshuRaj

u r the early birds of SGVO . any update from u bro after ur file transfer ...?

its been already four month since PER...seems SGVO is on long hibernation... :( :( :(
[/size][/size][/size][/size]

sfcanada

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
maina said:
Abhi I saw that one of the NDVO mate 'thecarbondioxide' got passport request.. Without getting medical request..
So I suppose This year NDVO is full of surprises :)
Looks like some error, I can assure you that if he hasn't submitted MR yet..they will ask him to do it soon.