+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Shree1985

Jul 19, 2013
Application details???r u talkin abt da one u update in forum spreadsheet? I guess I have already provided u my full details... N if u need anything more apart from DAT do let me know..

leo1134

Jun 20, 2013
Re: DISTURBING TRENDS

donutbox said:
Don't take this the wrong way, but as "grateful" as they maybe, you should have realized by now that no one here is an attendant to "directly" attend to anyone.

Let me see if I get this correct, someone can go through the STRESS of "trying to fill up the CIC complex and complicated application forms and document requirement", but that same person cannot go through the supposed "stress" of reading through a simple FAQ?

Lets look at it the other way, why should the "ADMINS/Seniors" (or I guess I should say the "attendants") go through the stress of AGAIN "going through the stress of looking up the FAQ" to AGAIN answer a question that has been ANSWERED 10-20 times before? I think that that would indeed be a seemingly disturbing trend for "ADMINS/Seniors" to be doing that (especially considering that the person asking the questions could have done that themselves).

What you should realize is that the "ADMINS/Seniors" are usually more than willing to answer questions.......but nobody likes answering duplicate questions that have already been answered at least 10-20 times already.
Agree, FAQ is a much better option. It would be easy to read through all the question and answers and don't have worry about your question not being answered sometime.

kumar2263

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 22, 2013
Doc's Request.
ALL DONE AT A TIME
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
October 10, 2013
File Transfer...
October 8, 2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 6, 2014, 3rd line updated (medicals received) on April 17, 2014
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
January 3, 2014 (received by VO on Jan 11, 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
April 28, 2014 (DM), May 2, 2014 (copr & ppts)
LANDED..........
THIS YEAR, Mostly in August
Hi KewlCanada,

Its not the matter of losing sentiments...but the just slight bit of spark that we see in life in the way of things going right for u....after 3 hard years of waiting....we tend to put aside our customs, just a little bit.

Thanks

Singh23

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
05-04-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 28-04-2016, AOR 2: 16-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Rshahamiri said:
Same as me :-(

Please send me a message if you receive any update.

Same case for me as well :-( 10th May - No updates at all

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rosario 10 said:
Thanks for your positive words. But the datasheet does disappoint me a bit. Navneet1983 and Zeetheboss, who both are in 1112 and filed app on 22nd May, got charged in 24th and 25th July. So, 22nd May app charging for 1112 started on July 24th. And nobody after May 22nd charged.
This means from July 24th to current date, CIC is busy charging 1112 apps received on May 22nd, 1 day only. It seems a bit unlikely and given that we are now seeing charges for 24th May in other categories.

If there was only 1 person with CC in this category on 23rd, we could assume some mistake or something has happened but there are 3 of them and it seems unlikely that all of them have some prob in card.

I don't want to want to sadden anybody in the category so please don't be angry with me. But available logical data isn't so positive for people in 1112.
there comes another philosopher and god. Assumptions are mother of all goof ups. I was ROFL. The CC reader machine was not working from 23-31st. How abt that. Once more ROfL

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
wangzi said:
Dear Admin, Please add my details to the spread sheet. :)

Name: wangzi

NOC: 2147
Visa Office: CPP-O
IELTS Bands: 7.5
Self Calculated Points: 69
Spouse IELTS included: No
Relatives in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: Bachelor of Engineer
ECA Equivalence: Bachelor 4 years
Job Experience: 7+
PCC Sent: Yes
Application Sent..... :25/07/13
Application Received:29/07/13
Signed By: Tommy M
Fee Method...........: CC
Destination in Canada: Ottawa, ON

Wish I still have chance.

Thank you
Added and Welcome :D
Surely you are having the chance don't disgrace yourself

thebaft

Nov 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (IELTS Band 7.5 L:8.0 R:7.5 W:7.0 S:8.0)
File Transfer...
Received by Accra VO on 24-09-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015

ursk2792 said:
I am sorry to say this. Even admins are just people who applied for this program and have their own lives. They might be busy and might not answer all the questions posted here. Also there are repeated questions. for every 10 ques, more than half of the questions will be about future cap status. I know many applicants are worried about CAP's even I will be in that list. But asking the same questions again and again will increase number of pages but of no use.

Introducing FAQ was very good idea and I appreciate it very well. I also think posting link to FAQ is a good idea because here in this forum almost 80% of questions are repeated ones. If a person is capable of posting a ques, I totally believe that he/she is capable of opening FAQ link as well.
Also one more advantage would be, not only one question can be answered. If the applicant got few more doubts, they will be cleared as well instead of posting more and more questions.

As far as I consider, admins are doing their best in keeping updated spreadsheet and certainly there is nothing to be blamed from their part.
I totally agree... the admins are doing a fine job already. It's not fair to expect them to answer questions that are already stated in the FAQs. It is always helpful to read the FAQs and then seek clarification or even ask questions that are not in the FAQs. I am sure the admins will update the FAQs when newer relevant questions are asked and subsequently answered here in the forum.

amitind

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
donutbox said:
Don't take this the wrong way, but as "grateful" as they maybe, you should have realized by now that no one here is an attendant to "directly" attend to anyone.

Let me see if I get this correct, someone can go through the STRESS of "trying to fill up the CIC complex and complicated application forms and document requirement", but that same person cannot go through the supposed "stress" of reading through a simple FAQ?

Lets look at it the other way, why should the "ADMINS/Seniors" (or I guess I should say the "attendants") go through the stress of AGAIN "going through the stress of looking up the FAQ" to AGAIN answer a question that has been ANSWERED 10-20 times before? I think that that would indeed be a seemingly disturbing trend for "ADMINS/Seniors" to be doing that (especially considering that the person asking the questions could have done that themselves).

What you should realize is that the "ADMINS/Seniors" are usually more than willing to answer questions.......but nobody likes answering duplicate questions that have already been answered at least 10-20 times already.
I think Admins are people who are handling the spreadsheet here, the most valuable data on which the whole discussions, as you want it be, should be based.

Let me remind you my friend, the data is coming from the new members joining day by day. Some of them are still in process of filing their applications just like we were at some point of time. If we all cannot help each other (nobody is senior or junior here, it is an open discussion forum), how will Admins be able to get more data for the spreadsheet.

Nobody here should be particularly responsible for answering the questions but everybody should be actively involved in helping each other and discussing issues they are facing.

You do not need to answer same questions again and again, but someone else who has learned from you will answer it for a newbie and that's the way knowledge spreads.

Be ready for discussions if you are a member of a forum. That is reason for all of us to be here.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

~ Amit

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........

ursk2792 said:
I am sorry to say this. Even admins are just people who applied for this program and have their own lives. They might be busy and might not answer all the questions posted here. Also there are repeated questions. for every 10 ques, more than half of the questions will be about future cap status. I know many applicants are worried about CAP's even I will be in that list. But asking the same questions again and again will increase number of pages but of no use.

Introducing FAQ was very good idea and I appreciate it very well. I also think posting link to FAQ is a good idea because here in this forum almost 80% of questions are repeated ones. If a person is capable of posting a ques, I totally believe that he/she is capable of opening FAQ link as well.
Also one more advantage would be, not only one question can be answered. If the applicant got few more doubts, they will be cleared as well instead of posting more and more questions.

As far as I consider, admins are doing their best in keeping updated spreadsheet and certainly there is nothing to be blamed from their part.

+1 for you.

kumar2263

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 22, 2013
Doc's Request.
ALL DONE AT A TIME
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
October 10, 2013
File Transfer...
October 8, 2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 6, 2014, 3rd line updated (medicals received) on April 17, 2014
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
January 3, 2014 (received by VO on Jan 11, 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
April 28, 2014 (DM), May 2, 2014 (copr & ppts)
LANDED..........
THIS YEAR, Mostly in August
Jigzyy, Islandbabe, and all others who are contributing for this wonderful forum...You people rock...I pray god to bless u all and shower his blessings on u people....I do not know how ur near and dear ones think about u...but in this forum each and every minute people "look out" for your posts, advices, and guidance. Really, it is very small thing to give advice or share info, if we take into consideration as this is a verbal help...but it rejuvenates and strengthens the heart of members in the form of HOPE...each post/result/update makes the other members adrenalin pump up and let their BPs rise like Diwali rockets :D...becos so many here have "No Life and Soul" other than getting into Canada becos all might have waited for years and years...as like me.. :) :D ;D...and are ready to sacrifice almost anything for that sake....sss....we r canada maniacs....I think i can say...we luv canada more than the people who live there....

canadadream85

Aug 1, 2013
Hello! Plz update

NOC: 2132
Visa Office: London
IELTS Bands: 7
Self Calculated Points: 74
Spouse IELTS included:No
Relatives in Canada: Yes
Degree: Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
ECA Equivalence: same
Job Experience: 4+
Application Sent………………………: 25-07-2013
Application Received ……………..: 30-07-2013
Signed By: Mike
Destination in Canada: Toronto, ON

husman

May 27, 2013
Jeddah
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 21-08-2013 PER Received 27-08-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Request
23-01-2014, RPRF Request 23-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014 Meds received 28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014, PCC request 23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PCC, RPRF, MR Slips, PP sent 10 am 04-03-2014
LANDED..........
Landed on 31st Jan 2015 waiting for PRcard
nikjuneja said:
Yes yes yes party time for me :)...........

charged fully :)

1100 CAD

~Nik
Canada calling
Wowie...yippie......I can imagine u jumping..... :p congrats n stay blessed yay....n keep me in your prayers.... ;) ;)

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
amitind said:
I think Admins are people who are handling the spreadsheet here, the most valuable data on which the whole discussions, as you want it be, should be based.

Let me remind you my friend, the data is coming from the new members joining day by day. Some of them are still in process of filing their applications just like we were at some point of time. If we all cannot help each other (nobody is senior or junior here, it is an open discussion forum), how will Admins be able to get more data for the spreadsheet.

Nobody here should be particularly responsible for answering the questions but everybody should be actively involved in helping each other and discussing issues they are facing.

You do not need to answer same questions again and again, but someone else who has learned from you will answer it for a newbie and that's the way knowledge spreads.

Be ready for discussions if you are a member of a forum. That is reason for all of us to be here.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

~ Amit
No you are not wrong

+1 for you

callme2shy

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
LANDED..........
already several times in dreams
I can understand.. It was a real war to collect all the documents and send the application.. Miracles do happen ;D I am waiting for one too. :p

vgkish said:
Huff puff huff ....At last... My appln reached cic today !!!

Dear Admin, Please add my details to the spread sheet :D

NOC: 2174
Visa Office: New Delhi
IELTS Bands: 7.5
Self Calculated Points: 70
Spouse IELTS included: Yes
Relatives in Canada: No
Degree: Bsc Comp Sc,MCM
ECA Equivalence:Bsc (4 yrs),graduate 1 yr
Job Experience: 2+
Application Sent..... :27/07/13
Application Received:01/08/13
Signed By: D.Marjetty
Destination in Canada: Toronto, ON

Let a miracle happen 8)

-vgkish

Jatpunjabi

May 21, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
passport request 06-01-2014
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
friends,
Any latest news regarding strike of staff of visa offices ?