+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
Ok...let me call cic today....

kewlCanada said:
well for you around 10 weeks are over so I think you can call and email CIC, they will surely respond

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
well there are so many things involved just wait , dont loose hope just because 2 CC guys got the intimation.
good luck
ManilaToCanada said:
Congrats Nik!!!!

I just got out and still no charge from my card :( I don't want to be pessimistic but at this point I'm really losing my hope.....

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
ManilaToCanada said:
Congrats Nik!!!!

I just got out and still no charge from my card :( I don't want to be pessimistic but at this point I'm really losing my hope.....
Don't lose hope.
Firstly the day isn't yet over! Secondly - for many of the charging days there are one or two people who end up getting charged a little bit later - sometimes as much as a week or so (hope it is sooner in your case!)

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Aberdeenguy: volunteer organizations can be unpredictable at times. I remember the first question I posted didn't get much response and I was disappointed. I asked a few more questions and got good advice and I learned how to search forum for previously posted information as well as using Google a lot. I have over 68 days associated with Forum since 2010. A bit startling. I can't stress enough that you find out so much more by doing your own research.

ursk2792

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Re: DISTURBING TRENDS

AberdeenGuy said:
I would want to ask fellow Forumites including our ADMINS/Seniors to help comment and analyse movement on other NOCs. Having being in this forum for sometimes now, it is quite obvious that most of our more knowledgeable members lately never bothered to comment on NOC outside their domain and when a general question is thrown out to the forum, they are neglected most of the time.

I have seen many guys throw-in in a good number of questions without getting adequate response they crave for from our more informed members and these actions tend to put off some people from identifying with this forum. Some even register and never bothered to post any question.

If you could take time to read earlier threads posted on this forum, you would notice how questions are being answered on a more personnel note. For example, I was very enthusiastic when the issue of FAQ is raised to compliment the forum and help members get repeated asked and answered questions. I am now having some misgivings about this well intentioned effort as most guys now just paste the FAQ link without even bothering to answer the questions asked. I am of the opinion that even if we have the answer in FAQ, we should also at least, copy same and paste for these folks. We also should know from our experiences that most guys looking for answers would be more than grateful to see them directly attended to than going through the stress of looking up the FAQ as they are already stressed in the course of trying to fill up the CIC complex and complicated application forms and document requirement.

I would want ISLANDBABE, JIGZYY, martha, rawdah, maina etc. to kindly respond to these seemly disturbing trends as I am very much aware of the fact that they have contributed immensely to the success of this outstanding and obviously record breaking forum.

Please note that these are my personnel thought and would definitely not be offended if other forumites see these evolving trends in a different light.

Thanks
I am sorry to say this. Even admins are just people who applied for this program and have their own lives. They might be busy and might not answer all the questions posted here. Also there are repeated questions. for every 10 ques, more than half of the questions will be about future cap status. I know many applicants are worried about CAP's even I will be in that list. But asking the same questions again and again will increase number of pages but of no use.

Introducing FAQ was very good idea and I appreciate it very well. I also think posting link to FAQ is a good idea because here in this forum almost 80% of questions are repeated ones. If a person is capable of posting a ques, I totally believe that he/she is capable of opening FAQ link as well.
Also one more advantage would be, not only one question can be answered. If the applicant got few more doubts, they will be cleared as well instead of posting more and more questions.

As far as I consider, admins are doing their best in keeping updated spreadsheet and certainly there is nothing to be blamed from their part.

harsh4nature

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013

ursk2792 said:
I am sorry to say this. Even admins are just people who applied for this program and have their own lives. They might be busy and might not answer all the questions posted here. Also there are repeated questions. for every 10 ques, more than half of the questions will be about future cap status. I know many applicants are worried about CAP's even I will be in that list. But asking the same questions again and again will increase number of pages but of no use.

Introducing FAQ was very good idea and I appreciate it very well. I also think posting link to FAQ is a good idea because here in this forum almost 80% of questions are repeated ones. If a person is capable of posting a ques, I totally believe that he/she is capable of opening FAQ link as well.
Also one more advantage would be, not only one question can be answered. If the applicant got few more doubts, they will be cleared as well instead of posting more and more questions.

As far as I consider, admins are doing their best in keeping updates spreadsheet and certainly there is nothing to be blamed from their part.
+1

nikjuneja

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May-2013 CC Charged...: 1-Aug-2013 PER Received...: 12-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013 ECAS update...: 23-Feb-2014 (processing started on 21-Feb-2014)..
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014 PPT rcvd by NDVO: 04-03-2014 ECAS update : 09-03-2014(Medicals rcvd) DD encashed: 12-Mar-2014 Decision Made: 30-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Collected passports from VFS on 3-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
[color=green][b] 17th July 2014
ManilaToCanada said:
Congrats Nik!!!!

Bro just wait sometime... you'll get the gud news soon.. else prepare for battle.. i'm coming....

~Nik

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014

ursk2792 said:

As far as I consider, admins are doing their best in keeping updated spreadsheet and certainly there is nothing to be blamed from their part.
+1111111

Rosario 10

Aug 1, 2013
Hi,

I applied in category 1112 and my app reached on 27 May. I have been following the forum and it seems people in 23 May and 24 are being charged in other category but not in 1112. coolcat, AF01, Forrest_in and kkj are not charged yet. Could this mean 22 May was the day when 1112 got fulls. It seems like that from the available data.

tymbi

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-15
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
ramgarhia said:
Wait for more 7-10 days more------- it will be useless to call CIC and waisting your time and money---
Thanks a lot!

ursk2792

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Rosario 10 said:
Hi,

I applied in category 1112 and my app reached on 27 May. I have been following the forum and it seems people in 23 May and 24 are being charged in other category but not in 1112. coolcat, AF01, Forrest_in and kkj are not charged yet. Could this mean 22 May was the day when 1112 got fulls. It seems like that from the available data.
This assumption is not even close to right.

Only available data we got is 1112 got 131 applications filled. I can assure you, you are definitely going to get charged this week. Just hold on.

wangzi

Aug 1, 2013
Dear Admin, Please add my details to the spread sheet. :)

Name: wangzi

NOC: 2147
Visa Office: CPP-O
IELTS Bands: 7.5
Self Calculated Points: 69
Spouse IELTS included: No
Relatives in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: Bachelor of Engineer
ECA Equivalence: Bachelor 4 years
Job Experience: 7+
PCC Sent: Yes
Application Sent..... :25/07/13
Application Received:29/07/13
Signed By: Tommy M
Fee Method...........: CC
Destination in Canada: Ottawa, ON

Wish I still have chance.

Thank you

luizmattos

Aug 2, 2010
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013<br />CC charged.......: 25-06-2013<br />PER Received.: 04-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-07-2013
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
31-07-2013<br />Child added to app..: 06-09-2013
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
24-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2014<br />Passports sent..: 15-01-2014<br />Passports rcvd by SPVO: 16-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2014
Yesterday I got a confirmation that my file has already been transferred to my local VO.

I sent an email to Sao Paulo's VO asking when could I send my family update (birth of my child) documents and forms and they answered me informing that I could send it anytime because my file is already there.

So, I believe that they won't be informing people when they got our files, in case someone else is waiting for such thing.

I don't know the exact date that they received it, but lets consider it was yesterday for the sake of our spreadsheet control.

Please some admin update it on the spreadsheet:
File transferred to local VO: 07/31/2013

Thanks.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
Rosario 10 said:
Hi,

Are you in the spreadsheet?

vinodpopli

Aug 1, 2013
please help on my query...

Hi All,

I have one question for you. If anyone have any answer then please reply me. I am planning to send my education document for assessment.

1)Can anyone let me know for assessment of my education document, do I need to send sealed transcript (which I will received from University) OR can I send copy of all my education document with the attestation from notary. Is that ok for assessment?
2) I had done my M.com(Post Graduation) and have not received my degree from the university, Although in India we use to get degree after 2 years of completion the course.

Please anyone who know the answer of my question please response me ASAP.

Thanks in advance