+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

sameerkpatel125

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/05/2013
fsw2174 said:
Ok...let me call cic today....
request them atleast give UCI number......

today only i manage to get it ....when i first call ...the lady answering d other side refuse to give any detail.....again after two hour i called ....and the male person accept my request give me UCI number....

as long as u will get any update plz share wid me.....

amitind

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
vinodpopli said:
Hi All,

I have one question for you. If anyone have any answer then please reply me. I am planning to send my education document for assessment.

1)Can anyone let me know for assessment of my education document, do I need to send sealed transcript (which I will received from University) OR can I send copy of all my education document with the attestation from notary. Is that ok for assessment?
2) I had done my M.com(Post Graduation) and have not received my degree from the university, Although in India we use to get degree after 2 years of completion the course.

Please anyone who know the answer of my question please response me ASAP.

Thanks in advance
1) You need to send sealed transcript (which you will receive from University)
2) You can get a provisional degree from university and send its photocopy

2013aspirant

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Rec: 01-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2013
Med's Request
6-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
10-Dec2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
6-Dec-2013 (sub. on 11-Dec-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
7-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
March, 2014
Re: please help on my query...

vinodpopli said:
Hi All,

I have one question for you. If anyone have any answer then please reply me. I am planning to send my education document for assessment.

1)Can anyone let me know for assessment of my education document, do I need to send sealed transcript (which I will received from University) OR can I send copy of all my education document with the attestation from notary. Is that ok for assessment?
2) I had done my M.com(Post Graduation) and have not received my degree from the university, Although in India we use to get degree after 2 years of completion the course.

Thanks in advance
Sir/mam.. please post your questions over here
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wes-eca-applicants-lets-network-here-t144803.1560.html

you might be able to get a better and quick reply.

Rshahamiri

May 5, 2013
NVG said:
My application had reached CIC office on 10th May. My mode of paymenyt is CC. My NOC category is 1112.
My credit card has not yet been charged. I emailed to CIC as well on 11th July. I have not received ant reply to that email as well.
Please can any one guide me. I have seen from spreadsheet that people whose application had reached after mine, have reprted about CC charge.
Same as me :-(

Please send me a message if you receive any update.

shripad

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2013, PER received :29-Jul-2013,
AOR Received.
AOR: 05-Sep-2013, Processing started : 07-Mar-14
Med's Request
22-May-2014, RPRF Request : 22-May-2014
Med's Done....
24-May-2014 ; Medicals received : 02-Jun-2014; RPRF encashed 10-Jun-2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 -18Jun2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Sept-2014
Re: DISTURBING TRENDS

ursk2792 said:
I am sorry to say this. Even admins are just people who applied for this program and have their own lives. They might be busy and might not answer all the questions posted here. Also there are repeated questions. for every 10 ques, more than half of the questions will be about future cap status. I know many applicants are worried about CAP's even I will be in that list. But asking the same questions again and again will increase number of pages but of no use.

Introducing FAQ was very good idea and I appreciate it very well. I also think posting link to FAQ is a good idea because here in this forum almost 80% of questions are repeated ones. If a person is capable of posting a ques, I totally believe that he/she is capable of opening FAQ link as well.
Also one more advantage would be, not only one question can be answered. If the applicant got few more doubts, they will be cleared as well instead of posting more and more questions.

As far as I consider, admins are doing their best in keeping updated spreadsheet and certainly there is nothing to be blamed from their part.
Thanks .. please dont ask the repeated questions and see the FAQ before asking ...
however if any new questions are coming then this needs to be addressed.... i have suggestion here.. can we have few volunteer members ( who's PERS received and waiting now for further updates) they can answer the questions ... we have to help each other.. we understand the pressure.. admins pls see if something work out .. so we can really take this forward..

ursk2792

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Re: please help on my query...

vinodpopli said:
Hi All,

Thanks in advance
First, if you are applying to WES, you don't need to send any sealed documents. you need to send transcripts, a provisional copy of your degree which you want to get assessed and also you need to download a form from WES website and get it signed by controller of examinations of your university. (Instructions to fill the form will be detailed in the form itself)

Second, without provisional copy of your degree you can't even apply. If you finished your degree go to your univ and apply for a provisional certificate which states you have studied and completed so and so degree from their University.

Hope this clarifies your query

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Heartiest Congratulation to the following members for CC charge:-
loncan, MuzafferQA, nikjuneja (u can finally go for a sound sleep after those tense moments)

Congrats to following members for their PER:-
flooow, metallica.kyoto

kumar2263

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 22, 2013
Doc's Request.
ALL DONE AT A TIME
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
October 10, 2013
File Transfer...
October 8, 2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 6, 2014, 3rd line updated (medicals received) on April 17, 2014
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
January 3, 2014 (received by VO on Jan 11, 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
April 28, 2014 (DM), May 2, 2014 (copr & ppts)
LANDED..........
THIS YEAR, Mostly in August
Thanks amit,

I do want to share my info...but as u know...bit sentimental...let me get my PER and sure will be there for the forum always....I think so many people like me would be there around....initially I was not like this..but as things are not working out...have to make some adjustments....but as u know I belong to 2263 group, app sent May 17 at 2:16 p.m., DD encashed July 31 (came to know from my bank people).

All the best to other guys and may god bless all.

Thanks for ur wishes.

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
Sure sameer...and check ur inbox of forum...

sameerkpatel125 said:
request them atleast give UCI number......

today only i manage to get it ....when i first call ...the lady answering d other side refuse to give any detail.....again after two hour i called ....and the male person accept my request give me UCI number....

as long as u will get any update plz share wid me.....

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
kumar2263 said:
Hi Guys,

I came to know about this forum by ....myself...I searched and found it just now...gone through some recent pages...good news for DD2211..I got my DD charged yesterday. I am May 22nd applicant and my application also reached CIO at the same time as of DD2211. So, DD2211 ready to check for ur turn.

Thanks to all, 8) :D
Congrats kumar.....Please do share ur info also.

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
Re: DISTURBING TRENDS

AberdeenGuy said:
We also should know from our experiences that most guys looking for answers would be more than grateful to see them directly attended to than going through the stress of looking up the FAQ as they are already stressed in the course of trying to fill up the CIC complex and complicated application forms and document requirement.
Don't take this the wrong way, but as "grateful" as they maybe, you should have realized by now that no one here is an attendant to "directly" attend to anyone.

Let me see if I get this correct, someone can go through the STRESS of "trying to fill up the CIC complex and complicated application forms and document requirement", but that same person cannot go through the supposed "stress" of reading through a simple FAQ?

Lets look at it the other way, why should the "ADMINS/Seniors" (or I guess I should say the "attendants") go through the stress of AGAIN "going through the stress of looking up the FAQ" to AGAIN answer a question that has been ANSWERED 10-20 times before? I think that that would indeed be a seemingly disturbing trend for "ADMINS/Seniors" to be doing that (especially considering that the person asking the questions could have done that themselves).

What you should realize is that the "ADMINS/Seniors" are usually more than willing to answer questions.......but nobody likes answering duplicate questions that have already been answered at least 10-20 times already.

Rosario 10

Aug 1, 2013
ursk2792 said:
This assumption is not even close to right.

Only available data we got is 1112 got 131 applications filled. I can assure you, you are definitely going to get charged this week. Just hold on.
Thanks for your positive words. But the datasheet does disappoint me a bit. Navneet1983 and Zeetheboss, who both are in 1112 and filed app on 22nd May, got charged in 24th and 25th July. So, 22nd May app charging for 1112 started on July 24th. And nobody after May 22nd charged.
This means from July 24th to current date, CIC is busy charging 1112 apps received on May 22nd, 1 day only. It seems a bit unlikely and given that we are now seeing charges for 24th May in other categories.

If there was only 1 person with CC in this category on 23rd, we could assume some mistake or something has happened but there are 3 of them and it seems unlikely that all of them have some prob in card.

I don't want to want to sadden anybody in the category so please don't be angry with me. But available logical data isn't so positive for people in 1112.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
kumar2263 said:
Hi Guys,

I came to know about this forum by ....myself...I searched and found it just now...gone through some recent pages...good news for DD2211..I got my DD charged yesterday. I am May 22nd applicant and my application also reached CIO at the same time as of DD2211. So, DD2211 ready to check for ur turn.

Thanks to all, 8) :D
grt news kumar....congrats for this charges ... what is ur NOC.. give ur detail for spreadsheet

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
luizmattos said:
Yesterday I got a confirmation that my file has already been transferred to my local VO.

I sent an email to Sao Paulo's VO asking when could I send my family update (birth of my child) documents and forms and they answered me informing that I could send it anytime because my file is already there.

So, I believe that they won't be informing people when they got our files, in case someone else is waiting for such thing.

I don't know the exact date that they received it, but lets consider it was yesterday for the sake of our spreadsheet control.

Please some admin update it on the spreadsheet:
File transferred to local VO: 07/31/2013

Thanks.
UPDATED

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
its hard to understand how sentiments are lost just after some update like CC or PER :) lol ;D
kumar2263 said:
Thanks amit,

I do want to share my info...but as u know...bit sentimental...let me get my PER and sure will be there for the forum always....I think so many people like me would be there around....initially I was not like this..but as things are not working out...have to make some adjustments....but as u know I belong to 2263 group, app sent May 17 at 2:16 p.m., DD encashed July 31 (came to know from my bank people).

All the best to other guys and may god bless all.

Thanks for ur wishes.