+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

pepto

Star Member
May 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
AOR Received.
PER Received July 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
NDVO Sept 6, 2013
Med's Request
April 23, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
islandbabe said:
Positive
Eligibility
Review

PER.
I am just adding few more for the reference:

MI=Ministerial Instructions
UCI=Universal Client Identification
VO=Visa Office
CIO=Central Intake Office
CC=Credit Card
DD=Demand Draft
AOR=Acknowledgment of Receipt
CIC=Citizenship and Immigration Canada
CBSA=Canada Border Services Agency

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Updated.

XBOX7 said:
Hello Guys,

Today I got my PER "Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 11:51 PM". My file was received on 13th May, payment done on 12th July, Mode of payment CC, NOC 2174,PCC-Yes, IELTS:6.5, Spouse IELTS:Yes, Relatives in Canada: No, Job Exp: 4+.

Please update.

Thank u and All the best to other guys waiting for PER!!!!!!!!!

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its reflecting as updated now.

koroa said:
Sorry but my post has not been updated into the spreadsheet yet.
(it was certainly updated once, but i think it's gone・・?!)
Pls update it again.
Thank you!

darkman1987

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent
Guys my bank told me that CIC tried to charge my card on 16th and 17th but couldn't make the payment as i entered a wrong expiry date of my credit card. Since they tried till 17th, when can i expect them to send back my application. I can get the new fee payment form delivered to them on monday with a covering letter. Would it be of any use? Tried to fax them but it is 2.00 AM here and i couldn't get it done. Please guys suggest me further.

darkman1987

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent
darkman1987 said:
Guys my bank told me that CIC tried to charge my card on 16th and 17th but couldn't make the payment as i entered a wrong expiry date of my credit card. Since they tried till 17th, when can i expect them to send back my application. I can get the new fee payment form delivered to them on monday with a covering letter. Would it be of any use? Tried to fax them but it is 2.00 AM here and i couldn't get it done. Please guys suggest me further.
I even called the customer care for UCI but the lady says she doesn't have any info about me. Strange. :( :(

hookahbar

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with file
Nomination.....
Sent with file
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
LANDED..........
In sha Allah
pepto said:
I am just adding few more for the reference:

MI=Ministerial Instructions
UCI=Universal Client Identification
VO=Visa Office
CIO=Central Intake Office
CC=Credit Card
DD=Demand Draft
AOR=Acknowledgment of Receipt
CIC=Citizenship and Immigration Canada
CBSA=Canada Border Services Agency

Any news on your application....I just called n she was telling me that my application is still in early stages n she has limited info...

Bank confirmed as of yesterday dd not encashed....god knows better...

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Email it to a friend in the Western side of the world now and ask them to fax for you......also email it...and Call CIC....Send the document still. nothing to lose but a courier fee. Others have fought and won....fight on.

darkman1987 said:

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
islandbabe said:
Email it to a friend in the Western side of the world now and ask them to fax for you......also email it...and Call CIC....Send the document still. nothing to lose but a courier fee. Others have fought and won....fight on.
great advice !!! fight on

harry2k4

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
My file was returned on 21st June 2013 due to additional spouse form missing.
As on today 20th July, i have still not received back my returned file (India).. been 1 month :(

darkman1987

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent
islandbabe said:
Islandbabe i understand what you are saying. But i am wondering it is almost 6 now which is their closing time. By the time i tell my mom in toronto to fax it wouldn't it be a little late for today?

darkman1987

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent
harry2k4 said:
My file was returned on 21st June 2013 due to additional spouse form missing.
As on today 20th July, i have still not received back my returned file (India).. been 1 month :(
That's horrifying news man...I won't stand a chance if it takes that late for me...especially for NOC 2174...

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darkman...you are correct the business day has ended, but they will get it first thing Monday morning....I would even have her fax it again Monday, in the even they missed the one from today. How did you not think to make your mom fax it for you earlier when she is so close in Toronto? Anyway I would keep trying until CIC confirms that I was out of the game.

darkman1987 said:
Islandbabe i understand what you are saying. But i am wondering it is almost 6 now which is their closing time. By the time i tell my mom in toronto to fax it wouldn't it be a little late for today?

fresher_2013

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darkman1987 said:

Could you try to email your REQUEST to: scot.stevens @ cic.gc.ca.

I read it in some old posts. Just scan and email, mention that physical copies to follow immediately.

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Call them, e-mail them, fax them, send a new form by carrier. Do all of this. Do it now, on Saturday and Monday.
Don't forget to prepare and send also the cover letter, explaining your situation.

The fate of your application will be decided now. Fight for it.
Good luck, man

darkman1987

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent
Thanks guys, I sent a voice message to stevens and a mail to him. Written few emails to cic as well. Will have my mom the send the forms tomorrow. Hopefully they should reach CIC on Monday. Only thing i should pray is they shouldn't send back my app already or even if they have it with them, they should be considerate enough to get it back and re-charge it. Highly Unlikely but with support from you guys am trying to do whatever i can.