+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

hookahbar

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with file
Nomination.....
Sent with file
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
LANDED..........
In sha Allah
hookahbar said:
I just called cic n the guy took all my details n confirmed that my application is received...he verified my country n email address don etc...

But said rest I have to email....for status..

Iam so tensed....my app received on 15th may
Anything positive?????

sd_dd_2007

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
amit80203 said:
Can u both please share ur information with this forum?
I am using my phone right now. Will enter my details by tomorrow. Can anybody respond tony query/ concern? I am worried that I might have lost the opportunity....

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right now no one knows, unfortunately its just a waiting game. CIC is still to update the cap count and it is almost 3 weeks since the last update, so you will just have to wait and see and hope for the best. Right now they are charging May 15th applicants.

sd_dd_2007 said:
Hi islandbabe/ seniors,
Re-posting this question.
Looks like my application reached CIC on 30th May. I have applied under NOC 2174. If everything is fine, what are my chances? Is there any hope? Or am I late? Has 2174 cap reached?

Regards, sd_dd

sd_dd_2007

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
islandbabe said:
Right now no one knows, unfortunately its just a waiting game. CIC is still to update the cap count and it is almost 3 weeks since the last update, so you will just have to wait and see and hope for the best. Right now they are charging May 15th applicants.
Thanks for responding, islandbabe.

XBOX7

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Hello All,
After seeing replies to my post, I realized that all the criticism was needed.
so here is my update:

Today my cc was charged, but the date of payment made in my credit card transaction history is of Thursday 12th July. Its the same day I got the message earlier that transaction was declined. Bank guys have completed the earlier transaction(I don't know how). I don't know if I should be happy about it or not. How will CIC come to know, that the payment has been made now . I know, 1100 CAD will be deposited in their account, but still have doubt if my case is on track.

How I resolved CC issue:

After making several attempts calling at SBI credit card help desk, I went to SBI bank. I met Bank Manager and she told me that Credit card section is not under SBI , they have out sourced it to some 3rd party(GE Capital) so they cant do anything in this regard. Then I found the credit card and payment section office in Hyderabad(my city) and went there today morning and explained everything. The guy told me that he needs to update this issue to head office in Gurgaon and he dropped an e-mail and told me to check again after 4 hours. He gave me a reference number to track my case. I checked after 3 hours, my international transaction was activated and within 5 mins I got this message that my credit card has been charged with hank1100 CAD. When I checked my credit card transaction history, the payment date was of Thursday 12th July.

Now my suggestion to all SBI CC frends, keep calling help desk and confirm if international transaction is activated and are there any new guidelines that might stop transactions. Keep pushing them.

Also, now what will be the next step after payment is made?

Thank u all

kewlCanada said:
To ALL
This is a good learning experience for all past and future applicants
Credit card shouldn't be used , every bank policy etc. changes now and then
better to use DD,

@ XBOX
First of all dont be silent spectator it harms democratic culture like this forum.. LOL
Update your details and as per my understanding as you are from India time is evening there I believe?
so you cant do much until Monday, you may try calling call center

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good question Freebird........

Persons have requested to be removed for various reasons. Primarily

1: They got their Per's , so they dont need the forum anymore
2: Their applications were rejected/sent back.
3: Paranoia (which we respect )

We have decided to keep their information in the sheet to maintain the integrity of the data/percentages, and give a truer presentation of the forum percentages versus the CIC cap count.

Freebird_76 said:
ِAdmins,

what's the idea to keep the "Deleted" entries in the sheet?!

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
Soulstar said:
The guys at CIC are probably saying , "we dont have to spend resources on providing a cap update."

" The applicants already have a wonderful tracking sheet at canadavisa.com!"

" It certainly is more informative that ours!" :p
I was just thinking today how they have to be aware of this forum and especially the sheet and I'm not sure they're liking it.
We're are here like some huge NGO, making sure the whole process is transparent - and NO government or government agency in the whole wide world likes that! :)

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi XBox, Thanks for not being a silent reader anymore and sharing valuable information with us. Next step is Per, there is a link on the spreadsheet that takes you to the manual that explains the entire process in detail. Most importantly PLEASE SHARE YOUR INFO FOR THE SPREADSHEET! :) Thank you.

XBOX7 said:
Hello All,
After seeing replies to my post, I realized that all the criticism was needed.
so here is my update:

Today my cc was charged, but the date of payment made in my credit card transaction history is of Thursday 12th July. Its the same day I got the message earlier that transaction was declined. Bank guys have completed the earlier transaction(I don't know how). I don't know if I should be happy about it or not. How will CIC come to know, that the payment has been made now . I know, 1100 CAD will be deposited in their account, but still have doubt if my case is on track.

How I resolved CC issue:

After making several attempts calling at SBI credit card help desk, I went to SBI bank. I met Bank Manager and she told me that Credit card section is not under SBI , they have out sourced it to some 3rd party(GE Capital) so they cant do anything in this regard. Then I found the credit card and payment section office in Hyderabad(my city) and went there today morning and explained everything. The guy told me that he needs to update this issue to head office in Gurgaon and he dropped an e-mail and told me to check again after 4 hours. He gave me a reference number to track my case. I checked after 3 hours, my international transaction was activated and within 5 mins I got this message that my credit card has been charged with hank1100 CAD. When I checked my credit card transaction history, the payment date was of Thursday 12th July.

Now my suggestion to all SBI CC frends, keep calling help desk and confirm if international transaction is activated and are there any new guidelines that might stop transactions. Keep pushing them.

Also, now what will be the next step after payment is made?

Thank u all

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balkanada said:
I was just thinking today how they have to be aware of this forum and especially the sheet and I'm not sure they're liking it.
We're are here like some huge NGO, making sure the whole process is transparent - and NO government or government agency in the whole wide world likes that! :)
Hi five! Exactly, transparency is what they don't like at all.
Transparency means responsibility. And that is no no. 8)

That is why we do not see cap updates for 3 weeks already and I guarantee we will not see them for sure till some caps will be filled.
They cover their sh*t bad work that way.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
balkanada said:
Following on that note, perhaps CIC just started charging 15-May apps while skipping quite a few 13-14 May apps just to get us excited!! These guys know how to play with our emotions ;) Come on Chris Alexander, show us some love :)

leo1134

Jun 20, 2013
hookahbar said:
No I dont have per.....when was ur application received???
I sent it on May 14th from USA via USPS who did not give me a tracking number. I am assuming it would have been reached on May 17th if not 20th.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Saniakalher said:
is there any way to know whether DD is encashed or not?
Guys, pls share details on spreadsheet before asking questions. That is only fair. Check with your bank but there is prob a delay between DD encashment and it showing up on the bank system.

sandy1985

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Per : 24-07-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
09-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
not decided
leo1134 said:
I sent it on May 14th from USA via USPS who did not give me a tracking number. I am assuming it would have been reached on May 17th if not 20th.
I think you can wait for this week and stay tuned if some forum member get charged around 20 May.Then you can call them to check your status.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
leo1134 said:
Leo1134 - my man, do you mind sharing your details as per spreadsheet columns? Much appreciated...