+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
it might sound a good strategy , nothing wrong in trying ,
officers may consider if you require some minor correction on your form
but something missing , its least probable that they would entertain.

luckyshyama said:
Is it a good move to send the missing documents thru a post. I think i missed additional document for my spouse form.

Please thro some light on it friends!!!

Regards,
Lucky

Kalaideng

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
01/10/2013
File Transfer...
01/11/2013
Med's Request
26/09/2015
Med's Done....
03/10/2015
Interview........
Ohh u got to be kidding me!!!
Mahyn said:
Hi guys,

One question that came to my mind after reading some comments here in the forum:

Is it mandatory to send the IELTS results for one's spouse even if no claim is made for Adaptabilty Points from the spousal language ability?

I sent in my application form without the IELTS for my spouse. I am not claiming any points for her language ability. I have 72 points without that.

Your opinion please :-\
I am surprised as to why would you not claim those points if you DO have your spouses IELTS result. Wouldnt have done any harm but would have added 5 points to your total!!

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are fine. No harm done.

Mahyn said:
Hi guys,

One question that came to my mind after reading some comments here in the forum:

Is it mandatory to send the IELTS results for one's spouse even if no claim is made for Adaptabilty Points from the spousal language ability?

I sent in my application form without the IELTS for my spouse. I am not claiming any points for her language ability. I have 72 points without that.

Your opinion please :-\

Mahyn

Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 14 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 6 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
n.a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Processing Started: 10 April 2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
28 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 July 2014
LANDED..........
26 august 2014
Kalaideng said:
I am surprised as to why would you not claim those points if you DO have your spouses IELTS result. Wouldnt have done any harm but would have added 5 points to your total!!
No, I dint have her IELTS results when I sent in my application ( 21 May 2013). In fact she just took the test today. :)

bantoo

Dec 8, 2011
@ all senior members I have not got any confirmation from my bank wrt the fee encashment.
cic will not give me any any information without uci no I have called them many times.
Therefore I am expecting my application to be returned.
My application had reached on 10/5/13 under noc 2174.
please anyone of u know the best way to find out if my application has been returned.
Also, do they give any uci no to the returned application.
thanks in advance

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bantoo said:
@ all senior members I have not got any confirmation from my bank wrt the fee encashment.
cic will not give me any any information without uci no I have called them many times.
please anyone of u know the best way to find out if my application has been returned.
thanks in advance
there is no way you can find out if your application is rejected except you see your package returned.
(if you don't have reference number)

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ky1ng said:
my application went to CIC on July 3rd .. NOC 2174 .. i guess my chance is very small :(
You are well prepared for the next year.
Think positive. This is lemons against lemonade story. ;)

ky1ng

Jul 2, 2013
idima said:
there is no way you can find out if your application is rejected except you see your package returned.
(if you don't have reference number)
where can we get the reference number ?

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bantoo said:
thanks in advance
Actually, our packages have been delivered together ... till now you are still having hope. You can start to loose hope only if they start working on applications from 14th of May ... till now they are working on applications from the 10th and the 13th of May or at least nothing else is shown till now.

Let's hope for the best now and keep your faith till the end. |Wish you best of luck