+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sure you will pass this interview easily. Just make sure that you remember every single bit of information you provided in your application. This also applies to your family too.

jigzyy said:
In the attached document, they have asked for everything updated. Nothing specific, so I am guessing it's just generic interview.

NEO_2263

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Nomination.....
21 March 2015
AOR Received.
PROCESSING STARTED 08 jul 2015
Med's Request
09 july 2015
Med's Done....
14 jul 2015
Interview........
TLU - 24 july 2015 , DM 29 AUG.
Passport Req..
01 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON..
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
Guys , i received mail from bank in toronto where my dd was issued , they said it has not been encashed till 20.01.2014 - i m dec 2 applicant NOC 2263

As i have seen in forum that 11 dec DD is cashed , it means. I out of race now??

Any other dec applicant got dd encashed??

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The basic requirement is 1 year experience in primary NOC which you already had in NOC 2173. If applicant has experience in more than one NOC, it doesn't matter. Nothing to worry buddy; cheer up and get ready to recieve your stamped passport.

vineethere said:
Dear experienced members - I have a query w.r.t NOC.

I was nominated under NOC 2173 and got the certificate as well. With that, I applied and now I also submitted MR, PPR, RPRF, etc. But, from the time I was nominated under NOC 2173 and till I got MR, RPRF (2 yrs difference), things changed at my professional level. I was promoted to a Manager level (NOC 0123).

So, will it be a problem now at MR, PPR, RPRF stage (nominated at a certain NOC and now my skills match to another NOC). Any idea??

Worried now...

My Medicals has been received (3rd line added) and DD has been encashed....

Pls let me know... (I, however, see that both 2173 and 0213 are related to each other)

Thanks.

dhanoa9015

Jul 4, 2013
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Important Notes:

1. Please see attached street map for directions to the CIIP office

2. To be eligible to attend you must email to us a copy of your Request for Medical letter from the High Commission, or a copy of your Canadian Visa. This is required for each person attending. Please email right away if not already sent.

3. If not already provided, to ensure the best possible MAP Session, please email to us a copy of your Resume.

4. Group Orientation Session (GO Session): 1 full day, Start time 8:30am to 5:00pm. Overview of Canada, the current economic situation, overview of Canadian provinces and regions, understanding destination and occupation options, challenges facing newcomers in finding jobs, solutions to those problems, writing a Canadian resume, taking a Canadian interview.

5. My Action Plan Session (MAP Session): 1-1.5 hours, one or two days following the Group Orientation Session. The MAP Session is a personalized one-to-one session with a Canadian trained CIIP Orientation Officer, where you will develop an action plan, and receive direct referrals to Canadian organizations that assist immigrants. You will be notified of your MAP Session timings in advance.

This is wat i recvd from CIIP for feb 4th session...

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AK2147,

I don't agree with that "it's totally depend on the circumstances and the situation of the day". If Jigzyy carrys all updated forms and surpported documents including originals and answer all the questions correctly, then it is done. The most important thing is that he should remember what information he has given in his application. He should memorize each bit of information to answer any unexpected question and just answer what is being asked even the answer is one word. If he will try to elaborate his answer, interviewee will ask further in depth questions. Therefore, first key is to remember each bit of information and second key is to answer only what is being asked, neither a single word less nor a single word more.

I wish good luck all applicants appearing for interview.

AK2147 said:
Hi Jigzyy,
I was waiting for the update on your case ..... and this is not the update I was waiting for .... I don't like this interview thing..... it's totally depend on the circumstances and the situation of the day !!! ..... I have been interviewed for London visa and I still remember that hectic day or even a whole hectic month where I could not focus on any thing else.

Still wish you very good luck and I m sure you will pass through. lot of wishes for you and lets see what will happen in my case

irfanyusuf

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2013
AOR Received.
PER: July 25, 13
File Transfer...
2nd line to ECAS. Process started June 18th
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
Interview storm from LVO ………. Is it for Pakistan applicants only? someone from other countries falling under LVO also got the interview call ?

Jigzzy:
Please share the number of applicants in your form, I mean spouse and kids. Are they all required to appear for interview at Abudhabi ? I agree that you should request for change in venue to Islamabad.

Soundless, Zeetheboss, NM and others who got interview call:
The same question to you guys as well.

I wish all the best to you guys for the interview. Hope you all will make it successfully.

jigzyy said:
I don't know if I can ask them or not, they should have selected Islamabad by default, as they have already done that in the past. But for some reason, they are scheduling for Abu Dhabi this time. I don't it's security or credibility of the embassy or what. I guess there's no harm in asking? What do you say? The only way they will reschedule the date / time & venue will be on very very solid grounds, else they'll consider it not available and will make decision on available documents.

LVO applicants who got Interviews for Abu Dhabi from Pakistan (earlier this month), please PM me.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GCMS note can give you an idea what VO is looking for in the interview. You should request GCMS notes as soon as possible as available time is very tight.

nkalra said:
Is it Worth to apply for GCMS now, if the interview is scheduled for 27th FEB. It will give some idea about the file, may be some hint for Interview call.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Abu Hassaan said:
GCMS note can give you an idea what VO is looking for in the interview. You should request GCMS notes as soon as possible as available time is very tight.
How long this will take if I order by today, I have my relative in Canada to apply this on my behalf. My interview date is on 27th FEB.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry zeetheboss, you will clear it easily. As far as venue of the interview is concerned, it is not possible to change.

I am expecting more interview calls scheduled in last week of February in Abu Dhabi as VO seems to come to Abu Dhabi for a week time to conduct interviews from several applicants.

zeetheboss said:
Damn....why didn't they straight away asked for MR or PCC??
Can I change my interview venue to Riyadh Office??

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
Jigzzy, Soundless,

All the best for your interviews, guys. :)

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
irfanyusuf said:
Interview storm from LVO .......... Is it for Pakistan applicants only? someone from other countries falling under LVO also got the interview call ?

Jigzzy:
Please share the number of applicants in your form, I mean spouse and kids. Are they all required to appear for interview at Abudhabi ? I agree that you should request for change in venue to Islamabad.

Soundless, Zeetheboss, NM and others who got interview call:
The same question to you guys as well.

I wish all the best to you guys for the interview. Hope you all will make it successfully.
So far 5 MR's (Jigzy, me, soundless, NM, Zeetheboss yesterday itself. Think all are from Pakistan, except me (India) falls under LVO.
They have requested only the principal applicant to appear for interview.

I feel our Visa officer who is coming from UK, want to see Burj Khalifa that's the reason he has schedule the interview for such a big mass of people in UAE. :p

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you apply through your relative in Canada, it should be quicker and you can expect to get within 30 days time.

nkalra said:
How long this will take if I order by today, I have my relative in Canada to apply this on my behalf. My interview date is on 27th FEB.