+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

racb1234

Oct 2, 2013
Hi guys,
I received PER on Sep-29, and on Oct-16, I received the following email:

UCI: xxxxxxxxx
Application No.: EXXXXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxxxxxxxx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2013/07/03.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application..................

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
Dominican Republic
Santo Domingo

Is this some kind of AOR?

uskp3142

Sep 6, 2013
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sreeja said:
Hello seniors,I am 3rd October applicant,noc3142.what are my chances to fall in the cap?
hi sreeja for noc 3142....

keep an eye on further cap update....hope in aug ...sep there are fewer application
nothing more can be said ....

Sreeja

Sep 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Nomination.....
16-09-2014
Med's Request
11-12-2014
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Thanx uskp 3142,the last 2 cap updates really put me into real tension.as I thought there will be fewer applications as days passes,but the ratio is almost same thru out.cant it be possible that cic did completeness check of some applications like mid august applicants ,but few weeks behind in fee charging (wants to be optimistic)....,

Momobee

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Nomination.....
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
zaid84 said:
baxie214
anadatony
a_singh
AH2442
conetocanada
Momobee

any update for your apps
No update yet

ece24544

May 14, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-08-2013
File Transfer...
02-09-2013
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
Passport Req..
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2014
LANDED..........
[img]http://www.netanimations.net/Moving-picture-Canada-flag-waving-in-wind-animated-gif-1.gif[/img]
Congrats on your AOR.

racb1234 said:
Hi guys,
I received PER on Sep-29, and on Oct-16, I received the following email:

UCI: xxxxxxxxx
Application No.: EXXXXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxxxxxxxx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2013/07/03.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application..................

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
Dominican Republic
Santo Domingo

Is this some kind of AOR?

slowokan

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw (Ankara chosen on the form)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 16, 2014
AOR Received.
October 15, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
October 2, 2013
Med's Request
April 16, 2014
Med's Done....
April 21, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
October 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2014
LANDED..........
April 9, 2015
Thank you, amit80203. ;)

rammm

Oct 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013(PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
##
Med's Done....
##
Interview........
##
Passport Req..
##
VISA ISSUED...
##
LANDED..........
##
chintan88 said:
Dear Experts,

As per your valuable suggestion, I will go for the first step - ECA through WES.
I hold bachelors of engineer's degree done in India and currently employed in Kuwait.
Can you please list the detailed steps for ECA through WES ? so that I can apply upcoming FSW program (2k14) under 2147 NOC.

FYI, I have obtained the transcript of my Engineering degree from my college.

Thanks a lot in advance
Transcript of college will not be accepted by WES. Transcripts has to be from university only or photocopies of mark sheets/ degree attested by Registrar/ Controller of examination. It has to go in a sealed envelope from university to WES.

Refer Link below for detail

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp

chintan88

Oct 6, 2013
rammm said:
Transcript of college will not be accepted by WES. Transcripts has to be from university only or photocopies of mark sheets/ degree attested by Registrar/ Controller of examination. It has to go in a sealed envelope from university to WES.

Refer Link below for detail
Thanks for your response :)
Actually my college itself is a university (deemed university) and I already hold the transcript provided by my university which is in a sealed envelope. Is this OK??
One more clarification, There is a field of "signature of student" which is kept blank and sealed.. will this make any problem?

Thanks

GisG

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014
Med's Request
22-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014 3rd Line update..:14-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
(Fourth line) 05-10-2014
LANDED..........
14-01-2015
ADVICE NEEDED FROM EXPERIENCED EXPERTS AND INFORMED SENIORS.

Hello dear forumites, I got my PER on the 19th August 2013 for an application filed on 27th May 2013 FSW1 and before this and till now my application for leave to remain in the UK has been with the UK home office. This UK leave extension have no fixed time of response or perfect assurance of success. Due to the way this has stagnate me professionally so far, I am planning of stopping the application by withdrawing my passport which simply means relocation to my country of citizenship. My country of citizenship is controlled by another Canadian visa office (ACCRA VO) different from where my FSW application is and being processed right now which is LVO. I know this may tend to have some effect on my FSW1 application which is already in progress and it means so much to me more so that my present UK application is without solid assurance of success.

I need experienced/expert ADVICE on the better option to take regarding relocation timing considering the FSW1 LVO processing stages and giving very little consideration to my UK application. Please also answer the following questions below:

1. Will London VO transfer my file to the visa office covering my country of citizenship i.e Accra VO?
2. Will this relocation have any effect whatsoever on my application process bearing in mind that I am relocation to my country of citizenship which is covered by a different Visa office (VO) Accra.
3. After I leave, do I only need to change my address to a different one in the my country by contacting LVO or there is more to it?
4. I got an advice that I only need a good copy of my international passport for Medical examination with specified practitioner in the UK and not the original passport, I will like further verification on this please.
5. At what point is it best to change this address or relocate? Is it right now i.e after PER which I got already or after medical MR before passport request?

Thank you and God bless all the forumites.

ez2remember

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
Hello All

Our credit card was charged down at Oct. 4th and we didn't get any PER Email yet!
What should we do? do you have any advice?

i-Man

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 26-06-2013
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
chintan88 said:
Thanks for your response :)
Actually my college itself is a university (deemed university) and I already hold the transcript provided by my university which is in a sealed envelope. Is this OK??
One more clarification, There is a field of "signature of student" which is kept blank and sealed.. will this make any problem?

Thanks
along with the transcript, the university registrar has to fill in some form and sign it with university stamp. Both has to go in the sealed envelope. Pls go through the procedure for FSWP on WES website, it's very clear.

i-Man

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 26-06-2013
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
coman said:
Hi guys

Until now i haven't received anything on my application. One person whose application received on july 15th already got his cc charged. Whereas my application received july12,no news at all.

I guess I'll expect the worst for my application. i really can't determine if i left out filling up some of the forms or any other issue.

Anwys, good luck to all those whose CC was charged or got PER.

i guess all hopes for my application is down.
hi Coman, first of all, it's not the end of the world. Secondly, processing time of each application is not the same as well as each CIC employee has his own pace, so your application might be under processing and is taking more time than others. So have some patience for few more days and you will hear good news.

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
GisG said:
ADVICE NEEDED FROM EXPERIENCED EXPERTS AND INFORMED SENIORS.

Hello dear forumites, I got my PER on the 19th August 2013 for an application filed on 27th May 2013 FSW1 and before this and till now my application for leave to remain in the UK has been with the UK home office. This UK leave extension have no fixed time of response or perfect assurance of success. Due to the way this has stagnate me professionally so far, I am planning of stopping the application by withdrawing my passport which simply means relocation to my country of citizenship. My country of citizenship is controlled by another Canadian visa office (ACCRA VO) different from where my FSW application is and being processed right now which is LVO. I know this may tend to have some effect on my FSW1 application which is already in progress and it means so much to me more so that my present UK application is without solid assurance of success.

I need experienced/expert ADVICE on the better option to take regarding relocation timing considering the FSW1 LVO processing stages and giving very little consideration to my UK application. Please also answer the following questions below:

1. Will London VO transfer my file to the visa office covering my country of citizenship i.e Accra VO?
2. Will this relocation have any effect whatsoever on my application process bearing in mind that I am relocation to my country of citizenship which is covered by a different Visa office (VO) Accra.
3. After I leave, do I only need to change my address to a different one in the my country by contacting LVO or there is more to it?
4. I got an advice that I only need a good copy of my international passport for Medical examination with specified practitioner in the UK and not the original passport, I will like further verification on this please.
5. At what point is it best to change this address or relocate? Is it right now i.e after PER which I got already or after medical MR before passport request?

Thank you and God bless all the forumites.
I sent u a PM.

CanEra

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
Baroda,India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/06/2013
IELTS Request
submitted w/ appli.
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
28-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2014
LANDED..........
Almost by June2014
Dear (NVDO applicants):
-jatpujabi,
-Javiya,
-Shrus,
-Begam,
-Ultimaatman,
-Sicko,
-Harry13 and
-Maverickneo.

Please update your status in timeline and help us (the juniors) to keep our hope alive....
Please..