+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Cardsman said:
Hi Admins,

Though my details were updated last week by one of the admins I can't find them in the spreadsheet now. Can you please include these again.

Thanks

cardsman

NOC: 2174
Visa Office: London
Application Received at CIO: 7/2/2013
IELTS Band: 8.0
Self Calculated Points: 76
Spouse IELTS: No
Relative in Canada: Yes
Job Offer: No
Degree: MSC
ECA Equivalence: Masters
Job Experience: 6+
PCC Sent: Yes
App Sent: 6/26/2013
Fee Method: DD
Receiving Time: 14:47
Signed By: Dexter
Destination in Canada: Toronto, ON
Cardsman...u r already there at row 114 Under tab "CAP FILLED APPS".

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
sunlight11 said:
Got AOR from Singapore Visa Office ... it says ...

UCI: xx
Application No.: xx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2013/05/23.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore
901645 Singapore
www.singapore.gc.ca

I guess that's the official AOR we are expecting ... isn't it ? Its from 'Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca'
Congrats & Updated. :) :)

Maheshnep

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/5/2013, PER 18/7/2013
AOR Received.
5/9/2013
Med's Request
21/11/2013
Med's Done....
24/11/2013
Passport Req..
27/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/01/2014
LANDED..........
Planned at June 2014
Dear friends, especially from NDVO

It is noticed from some previous post that AOR from different visa offices are different as sigapore visa office and new delhi visa office are sending AOR with different text and content. It means, their requirements also could be different in different context.
I am raising this doubt because one of the forum member who has got MR, visa office has requested six month bank statement along with medical request. It may be the requirement of specific visa office and may not require for NDVO or some other visa office.

Any thoughts on this issue, please share.

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
I am agree with your statement regarding fund requirement. It could be different for different vo.

Maheshnep said:

It is noticed from some previous post that AOR from different visa offices are different as sigapore visa office and new delhi visa office are sending AOR with different text and content. It means, their requirements also could be different in different context.
I am raising this doubt because one of the forum member who has got MR, visa office has requested six month bank statement along with medical request. It may be the requirement of specific visa office and may not require for NDVO or some other visa office.

Maheshnep

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/5/2013, PER 18/7/2013
AOR Received.
5/9/2013
Med's Request
21/11/2013
Med's Done....
24/11/2013
Passport Req..
27/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/01/2014
LANDED..........
Planned at June 2014
fsw2174 said:
I am agree with your statement regarding fund requirement. It could be different for different vo.
And what do you think for us, is it needed or not. any past experience or like so.

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
And also it depend visa officer what he or she want on different cases.

Nice content you have shared, so +1 for you!

Maheshnep said:

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
Maheshnep said:

Different Visa offices will have different requirements to process the application as per country specific process.

If you have showed the funds in the form of bank account balance. Then you need to provide minimum 6 months statement and they will contact the bank to cross verify it.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Maheshnep said:

I agree with u but proof of fund is very important factor for selection.
If applicant has send account certificate instead of statement, local VO may ask for detailed statement.

ece24544

May 14, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-08-2013
File Transfer...
02-09-2013
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
Passport Req..
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2014
LANDED..........
[img]http://www.netanimations.net/Moving-picture-Canada-flag-waving-in-wind-animated-gif-1.gif[/img]
sunlight11 said:
Got AOR from Singapore Visa Office ... it says ...

UCI: xx
Application No.: xx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2013/05/23.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore
901645 Singapore
www.singapore.gc.ca

I guess that's the official AOR we are expecting ... isn't it ? Its from 'Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca'
Congrats Mate. Welcome to MR waiting club..

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
[size=10pt]If you ask any past NDVO applicant , I can bet you , no one was asked to demand fund statement for six months or so, it is unrealistic requirement , because cic process is not fixed for certain month , it could go for 1 or 2 months , so who the hell will keep liquid case in account, people have different plan in this duration and they may utilise the money, what if cic give someone a negative news after processing file for 2 years and that person keep fund in bank and not buying the house. He will be in certain loss of stability in home country and also lost the chance of going to canada.
This situation is well aware by cic so they won't ask.

In my view, manishsb was not ask for six month fund statement. I don't believe it. Again this is my personal guess. I really appreciate what he has share in this forum but that's creating -ve environment and tension to the people.
Anyway, lets say what if you get such requirement and you don't have fund in you account, then
Just tell cic where you have spend the money, any other source of investment , or expense ext.

But I am 100% sure NDVO won't ask such a finch requirement. If you see earlier hsmp UK was having such requirement so that was clearly mentioned in advance. However it is not case here, so they can't ask to provide the same.

If they ask all applicant I bet you 90% people won't be bale to provide genuine statement of 6 months and entire process of fsw will get lost!!

AT LEAST 50 % CANADIAN NOT HAVING SUCH LIQUID AMOUNT IN THEIR ACCOUNT ALL THE TIME. THAT'S REALITY HOW CAN THEY ASK EATERN COUNTRY WHERE IN DIFFERENCE OF CURRENCY IS 50 TIME LESS THAT CANADIAN CURRENCY!!!
[/size]

Maheshnep said:
And what do you think for us, is it needed or not. any past experience or like so.

Maheshnep

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/5/2013, PER 18/7/2013
AOR Received.
5/9/2013
Med's Request
21/11/2013
Med's Done....
24/11/2013
Passport Req..
27/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/01/2014
LANDED..........
Planned at June 2014
sreeramp said:
Different Visa offices will have different requirements to process the application as per country specific process.

If you have showed the funds in the form of bank account balance. Then you need to provide minimum 6 months statement and they will contact the bank to cross verify it.
Are you sure about this. Do they verify it from concerned bank in all the cases or select randomly ?
But it is nowhere mentioned that there should be 6 months continuous proof of funds and it is also worthless to keep money for uncertain time only on the assumption that they will someday ask the bank about it. Another point is you should have that much amount spare at anytime. I think, this is the requirement that you have to show at immigration when you enter into canada to support you and your family for sometime before you finally settle there in canada. Why would they be so interested to verify it as we have submitted bank certificate stating that such balance exit at our bank.
Any thought please.

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
Read my post!! :)

Maheshnep said:
Are you sure about this. Do they verify it from concerned bank in all the cases or select randomly ?
But it is nowhere mentioned that there should be 6 months continuous proof of funds and it is also worthless to keep money for uncertain time only on the assumption that they will someday ask the bank about it. Another point is you should have that much amount spare at anytime. I think, this is the requirement that you have to show at immigration when you enter into canada to support you and your family for sometime before you finally settle there in canada. Why would they be so interested to verify it as we have submitted bank certificate stating that such balance exit at our bank.
Any thought please.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
TO avoid any issue like this the best way is to have FD of required amount and keep as it is (saving intrest is much low so FD will give you proper intrest rate also and tention free process)

fsw2174 said:
[size=10pt]If you ask any past NDVO applicant , I can bet you , no one was asked to demand fund statement for six months or so, it is unrealistic requirement , because cic process is not fixed for certain month , it could go for 1 or 2 months , so who the hell will keep liquid case in account, people have different plan in this duration and they may utilise the money, what if cic give someone a negative news after processing file for 2 years and that person keep fund in bank and not buying the house. He will be in certain loss of stability in home country and also lost the chance of going to canada.

In my view, manishsb was not ask for six month fund statement. I don't believe it. Again this is my personal guess. I really appreciate what he has share in this forum but that's creating -ve environment and tension to the people.
Anyway, lets say what if you get such requirement and you don't have fund in you account, then
Just tell cic where you have spend the money, any other source of investment , or expense ext.

But I am 100% sure NDVO won't ask such a finch requirement. If you see earlier hsmp UK was having such requirement so that was clearly mentioned in advance. However it is not case here, so they can't ask to provide the same.

If they ask all applicant I bet you 90% people won't be bale to provide genuine statement of 6 months and entire process of fsw will get lost!!

AT LEAST 50 % CANADIAN NOT HAVING SUCH LIQUID AMOUNT IN THEIR ACCOUNT ALL THE TIME. THAT'S REALITY HOW CAN THEY ASK EATERN COUNTRY WHERE IN DIFFERENCE OF CURRENCY IS 50 TIME LESS THAT CANADIAN CURRENCY!!!
[/size]

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
Maheshnep said:
Any thought please.
Yes they will verify the bank statement with the respective bank.They will select applications randomly for scrutiny and this one of the major reason why the file will be transferred to a country specific visa officer.

What i did is submitted 9 months fixed deposit statement.

Maheshnep

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/5/2013, PER 18/7/2013
AOR Received.
5/9/2013
Med's Request
21/11/2013
Med's Done....
24/11/2013
Passport Req..
27/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/01/2014
LANDED..........
Planned at June 2014
fsw2174 said:

[/size]

Correctly said. I also have exactly same feeling from my inner core. This is not a small amount to keep idle for such a long time and seems foolish of doing so.