+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

angelxue

May 23, 2013
Shanghai
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balkanada said:
I don't think changes were too big. At least I don't see any important difference.
hope cic won't be that stupid to throw away my application package simply because i didn't use the most updated form.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated,

sinestra said:
Hello,

Can you please upload this information to the spreadsheet?
Many thanks for this initiative...

Name Sinestra
NOC 3142
Visa Office New Delhi
IELTS Bands 7.5
Self Calculated Points 67
Spouse IELTS included? Yes
Relative in Canada? No
Job Offer No
Degree Bachelors in Physiotherapy
ECA Equivalence Same
Job Exp 6+
PCC Sent No
Application Sent 5/23/2013
Fee Method DD
Application Received 5/29/2013
Receiving Time 12:23 PM
Signed By Mike
Destination in Canada Toronto, ON
Since App. Reached 2
Working Days 2

Thank you...

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014
jigzyy said:
In 2011, the first charge came up around in 80 days. Why we are hoping this would come at after 15 ~ 25 days this time :eek: ? The fastest would be under 60 days. Average would be 55 ~ 75.

Only the cap has changed, and not the working environment for documents completeness i.e, Stage 1.
Hi buddy, pls look at the link here, there is a similar table for 2011 applicants in china, u can see the quickest cc charged at 7/20, 16 days After submission. u don't have to know Chinese to understand the table. ;D
http://forum.iask.to/showthread.php?t=476995
So it is quite strange that nobody report so far for their cc or bd, as long as the cap is easily reached and CIC should have less workload in the first week because WES delay a lot more ppl.
I guess, maybe they delay to announce the cap number just because they want to announce after they have finished counting 300 completed packages.
But yes it still cannot explain why nobody get cc charged. I guess, again, maybe they want to get a huge batch to be processed one time? Say, 300 NOC 1112/2174/2147 each to be processed same day in the bank? Haha ;D

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014

MR GRAVITY

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-27-2013
islandbabe said:
Hi Mr. Gravity,

This information greatly differs from that which was already entered in the spreadsheet......Can you verify that you are indeed the user from row 71 in the spreadsheet.

Thank You.
My sincere apologizes islandbabe . I forgot to mention the member name. its not mine. It was one of our thread member. It was updated yesterday couldn't find in spreadsheet today.

sabrinawaiz

Design Engineer - Mechanical

NOC: 2132
Visa Office: Vienna
IELTS Bands: 8
Self Calcuated Points: 70
Spouse IELTS included: No
Relatives in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: M.Sc. Production Engineering
ECA Equivalence: Masters Degree
Job Experience: 3
PCC Sent: Yes
Application Filed.....: 22-May-2013
Fee Method...........: DD
Destination in Canada: Toronto, ON

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Added. Please confirm that I have returned all the information in your fields to what they should be.

MR GRAVITY said:
My sincere apologizes islandbabe . I forgot to mention the member name. its not mine. It was one of our thread member. It was updated yesterday couldn't find in spreadsheet today.

sabrinawaiz

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
islandbabe said:
We really cant be sure of that Aditya, there is also the possibility that CIC is doing a greater/ more thorough assessment at the CIO level so as to minimize processing times at the VO and thereby reducing the overall processing times as promised. ( Just a possible Scenario)

I think this makes more sense. The only way to reduce processing time is strict check at CIO level so Local VO will have to deal with medical and PCC and stamping. Hope this is the case then the whole process would be quicker for this year.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
MR GRAVITY said:

sabrinawaiz

Mr Gravity has completely fake profile....It can be verified by visiting his older posts containing conflicting data...

shripad

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2013, PER received :29-Jul-2013,
AOR Received.
AOR: 05-Sep-2013, Processing started : 07-Mar-14
Med's Request
22-May-2014, RPRF Request : 22-May-2014
Med's Done....
24-May-2014 ; Medicals received : 02-Jun-2014; RPRF encashed 10-Jun-2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 -18Jun2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Sept-2014
jig nesh said:
Woke up and started reading the forum as usual. 8 pages overnight wow. Mr. Spill has really spilled over the news. I highly doubt on what you are claiming but if its true then happy for you. But you MUST NOT joke around in this forum especially on this sensitive issue.

Marta, jigzzy, Islandbabe, Aditya.. I hope you guys are ok and not panicking.
Good we have to keep some patience ... dont be panic all good things take some time

shehzad865

May 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
IELTS Request
Included
Go-Canada-Go said:
could anyone please explain what all this means ? ? ?
It's about the Document Checklist. CIC first released a version with the date stamp 05–2013 on 4 May with some partial changes. This checklist talked about the ECA requirement but also required that the spouse's educational documents be submitted. Then they released another version on 17 May which removed the requirement of submitting spouse's educational documents and also incorporated some other changes (including the PhD stream and arranged employment requirements).

Go-Canada-Go

Star Member
May 1, 2013
shehzad865 said:
It's about the Document Checklist. CIC first released a version with the date stamp 05–2013 on 4 May with some partial changes. This checklist talked about the ECA requirement but also required that the spouse's educational documents be submitted. Then they released another version on 17 May which removed the requirement of submitting spouse's educational documents and also incorporated some other changes (including the PhD stream and arranged employment requirements).
ok, it made it much clearer for me...thanks a lot.

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
Friends, don't get nervous. 95% of you at least sent the application and most likely you're all in the cap.
If cap's were reached already, we'd know that. They will probably allow some extra applications over it and only then announce it, but I'm sure anyone who sent during or before this week is just fine.

Only people to worry are ones like me, that are still praying for WES's mercy or the ones that haven't even started with it yet. :(

I mean - you're all very free to worry if you like :), but you most likely made it. :)

MR GRAVITY

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-27-2013
amit80203 said:
Mr Gravity has completely fake profile....It can be verified by visiting his older posts containing conflicting data...
dude! check the first page of this thread and let me know who sabrinawaiz is?. If you can remember yesterday sabrinawaiz is updated in spreadsheet and NOC 2132 count is 13 but today it was 9 and couldnt find the update from sabrinawaizwhich was there in the list yesterday.. So I posted a request to islandbabe to update the profile but forgot to post the MEMBER name. ISLANBABE knows the rest. Thankyou

Go-Canada-Go

Star Member
May 1, 2013
balkanada said:
Friends, don't get nervous. 95% of you at least sent the application and most likely you're all in the cap.
If cap's were reached already, we'd know that. They will probably allow some extra applications over it and only then announce it, but I'm sure anyone who sent during or before this week is just fine.

Only people to worry are ones like me, that are still praying for WES's mercy or the ones that haven't even started with it yet. :(

I mean - you're all very free to worry if you like :), but you most likely made it. :)
well probably true, but the course of the game will change with CIC's next update.

Go-Canada-Go

Star Member
May 1, 2013
MR GRAVITY said:
dude! check the first page of this thread and let me know who sabrinawaiz is?. If you can remember yesterday sabrinawaiz is updated in spreadsheet and NOC 2132 count is 13 but today it was 9 and couldnt find the update from sabrinawaizwhich was there in the list yesterday.. So I posted a request to islandbabe to update the profile but forgot to post the MEMBER name. ISLANBABE knows the rest. Thankyou
I definitely don't believe this guy....he's fictitious, telling a concocted story....