+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

daringnaren

Star Member
May 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2013 PER...............: 05-09-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-13
IELTS Request
8(Sent with app)
Med's Request
30-01-14
Med's Done....
10-02-14
Passport Req..
30-01-14 PP Sent.............:11-02-14 DM ..........:03-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-05-2014
imnotjustanordinarygirl said:
Please update my status, just log in into my ECAS and it says: We received your application for permanent residence on May 28, 2013.

PER Received: 19 August
DD Encashed: 12 August

Thanks

Great things come to those who wait. To God be the glory.
Cloudy with a chance of persssssssssssss !! Congratulations!!!

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
shefa123in said:
Hey I will soon be applying for 2174 position. Is there any chance that they will extend this cap count?
Well you can ask them to extend if you want to and they will oblige. :p. How nice it would be for others who are waiting.

Sorry the website states, no more than 300 applications.

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
Anyone heard from LVO or sent and email to them? I am just posting this for your information.http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/update-how_mettre-comment.aspx
However, if someone got email/information from them then it would be helpful to post it here.

◦Permanent residence applicants: Wait until we have sent you your file number before contacting us, except to change your mailing address, change your e-mail address, or withdraw your application.
•full name,
•date of birth,
•mailing address,
•email address, if you accept communication by email,
•telephone and fax number.
In order to best use our resources, we will not send confirmation that we have received your documents. If you would like confirmation of receipt, you can send your documents by registered mail and then follow up with your postal service. Once we receive your documents, we will update your file. You will not be contacted until it is necessary.

deedohad

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
09-04-2015
Med's Done....
12-04-2015
Interview........
26-03-2015
Passport Req..
8-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
barcomi said:
They are currently looking at applications early June. Seems the cap for 1112 is already full. I am guessing they will return your application and will not charge you any money ... You never know until your hear back from them though ...
Hey buddy just wanted to ask u how do u know cic us working on 1 week june applications for noc 1112

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
deedohad said:
Hey buddy just wanted to ask u how do u know cic us working on 1 week june applications for noc 1112
Didn't mean specifically for this noc, but according to our spreadsheet and what the fellow members are reporting, we have seen few CC/DD charges first week of June

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

faroquex

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Nomination.....
9-8-2013
AOR Received.
3-09-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
17-12-2014
REPLY FROM SINGAPORE VISA OFFICE - STRIKE ONGOING

===========================================================================

Thank you for your message to the High Commission of Canada, Immigration & Visa Section.

We do our best to make sure everyone who has applied to immigrate to or visit Canada is provided with effective service.

We receive an enormous amount of correspondence daily. Although we would like to respond to all of it, we recognize that it takes resources away from processing applications.

To minimize the impact that replying to enquiries has on processing times, we respond only to correspondence from people who have already applied for a permanent resident (immigration) or temporary resident (visitor, temporary work, study) visa or permit.

Kindly note that we are not able to acknowledge receipt of documents, changes of address, and other case-related information. We can assure you, however, that it will be placed on file.

Alert – Strike Action

The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union is currently taking strike action. PAFSO union members responsible for processing visa applications have been walking out of offices in Canada and overseas.

Posted processing times for both temporary and permanent resident visa applications do not take into account work stoppages.

Anyone applying for a visa should anticipate delays and submit their application as far in advance as possible.

Contingency plans are already in place to ensure all offices remain open and are providing at least a minimum level of service. Priority will be placed on urgent humanitarian applications.

If your message concerns one of the issues below, this is the only reply you will receive. Otherwise, we will reply to your specific questions within a service standard of one month.

Application forms:

All the information required to apply for a visa for Canada is available on our website, and the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website. Please visit the websites to download complete application kits and instructions for all types of visas and permits.

Case status:

If you are enquiring about an application in process and it is still within our normal processing times, this is the only reply you will receive. You may wish to consult Client Application Status (for permanent resident applications) or VFS Canada Visa Application Centres (VACs) (for temporary resident applications). You may use our secure web site to submit additional information including attachments and requests for withdrawal or urgent processing.

Reconsideration of refusals:

Please be advised that we do not reconsider a decision once the case has been refused. If the applicant feels that he or she has new or additional information that was not previously available for consideration or if the applicant's situation has changed, he or she may submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. For more information see the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) publication "Temporary Resident Visa: What to do if an application is refused."

General information:
If you do not have an application in process, you will not receive a reply to your enquiry. If you are seeking general information about immigrating, visiting, or living in Canada, the following websites will provide you with all the basic information you will need.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada's website will give you information on the different immigration options available to you and your family, and give you access to application kits and forms.
www.singapore.gc.ca will provide you with up to date information on the immigration process in our office, processing times, and important news bulletins.
The Government of Canada website will give you information about living and working in Canada, Canada's political system, and information on the different provinces.

We encourage you to consult these websites for detailed information and responses to frequently asked questions.

Online Services:
CIC has launched e-applications (e-apps) for temporary residents Now, people applying for a Temporary Resident Visa, Study or Work Permit can do so online.

In addition to online applications, a growing suite of online Web tools is available on the CIC website. For example, the Help Centre is a one-stop Web portal where visitors can find quick and direct answers. The Come to Canada site helps potential immigrants to Canada determine the immigration programs that best suits them. Also, the new interactive Living in Canada tool for newcomers helps them adjust to life in Canada and find services. The tool includes an interactive map that allows people to find settlement organizations in their area.

Plus, several CIC videos are available to guide applicants through the process, explain recent reforms and highlight immigrant success stories.

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

==============================================================================

deedohad

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
09-04-2015
Med's Done....
12-04-2015
Interview........
26-03-2015
Passport Req..
8-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
barcomi said:
Didn't mean specifically for this noc, but according to our spreadsheet and what the fellow members are reporting, we have seen few CC/DD charges first week of June

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250
I was away 4 vacation so I missed on alot of things... do u mean ppl have reported cc/dd charged 1 week june 4 noc 1112 also... if that's the case maybe I have a chance to.. but according to the spread sheet last member charged fir noc 1112 is 27th may...

sachoudary

Jun 25, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent
Nomination.....
PER: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
Medical Done 11-Sept, 3rd line added 19 Sept
Passport Req..
PPR1 2nd Oct and PPR2 16th Oct
I agree with you if you are not going back UK..than your PCC is valid..dont worry about it.

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
deedohad said:
I was away 4 vacation so I missed on alot of things... do u mean ppl have reported cc/dd charged 1 week june 4 noc 1112 also... if that's the case maybe I have a chance to.. but according to the spread sheet last member charged fir noc 1112 is 27th may...
To be honest I haven't seen what NOC was charged when, I just look in general what date is the last reported cc/dd, as I am not one of the hot NOCs

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
faroquex said:
REPLY FROM SINGAPORE VISA OFFICE - STRIKE ONGOING

===========================================================================

Thank you for your message to the High Commission of Canada, Immigration & Visa Section.

We do our best to make sure everyone who has applied to immigrate to or visit Canada is provided with effective service.

We receive an enormous amount of correspondence daily. Although we would like to respond to all of it, we recognize that it takes resources away from processing applications.

To minimize the impact that replying to enquiries has on processing times, we respond only to correspondence from people who have already applied for a permanent resident (immigration) or temporary resident (visitor, temporary work, study) visa or permit.

Kindly note that we are not able to acknowledge receipt of documents, changes of address, and other case-related information. We can assure you, however, that it will be placed on file.

Alert – Strike Action

The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union is currently taking strike action. PAFSO union members responsible for processing visa applications have been walking out of offices in Canada and overseas.

Posted processing times for both temporary and permanent resident visa applications do not take into account work stoppages.

Anyone applying for a visa should anticipate delays and submit their application as far in advance as possible.

Contingency plans are already in place to ensure all offices remain open and are providing at least a minimum level of service. Priority will be placed on urgent humanitarian applications.

If your message concerns one of the issues below, this is the only reply you will receive. Otherwise, we will reply to your specific questions within a service standard of one month.

Application forms:

All the information required to apply for a visa for Canada is available on our website, and the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website. Please visit the websites to download complete application kits and instructions for all types of visas and permits.

Case status:

If you are enquiring about an application in process and it is still within our normal processing times, this is the only reply you will receive. You may wish to consult Client Application Status (for permanent resident applications) or VFS Canada Visa Application Centres (VACs) (for temporary resident applications). You may use our secure web site to submit additional information including attachments and requests for withdrawal or urgent processing.

Reconsideration of refusals:

Please be advised that we do not reconsider a decision once the case has been refused. If the applicant feels that he or she has new or additional information that was not previously available for consideration or if the applicant's situation has changed, he or she may submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. For more information see the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) publication "Temporary Resident Visa: What to do if an application is refused."

General information:
If you do not have an application in process, you will not receive a reply to your enquiry. If you are seeking general information about immigrating, visiting, or living in Canada, the following websites will provide you with all the basic information you will need.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada's website will give you information on the different immigration options available to you and your family, and give you access to application kits and forms.
www.singapore.gc.ca will provide you with up to date information on the immigration process in our office, processing times, and important news bulletins.
The Government of Canada website will give you information about living and working in Canada, Canada's political system, and information on the different provinces.

We encourage you to consult these websites for detailed information and responses to frequently asked questions.

Online Services:
CIC has launched e-applications (e-apps) for temporary residents Now, people applying for a Temporary Resident Visa, Study or Work Permit can do so online.

In addition to online applications, a growing suite of online Web tools is available on the CIC website. For example, the Help Centre is a one-stop Web portal where visitors can find quick and direct answers. The Come to Canada site helps potential immigrants to Canada determine the immigration programs that best suits them. Also, the new interactive Living in Canada tool for newcomers helps them adjust to life in Canada and find services. The tool includes an interactive map that allows people to find settlement organizations in their area.

Plus, several CIC videos are available to guide applicants through the process, explain recent reforms and highlight immigrant success stories.

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

==============================================================================
Very bad news !

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
AimHigher said:
Hi admins..

Please update my details in the spreadsheet..

DD encashed 8th Aug. PER received 19thAug.

FYI: I was able to check my application online the same day. It shows "in process".

Regards,
--AimHigher
Congrats... :)

faroquex

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Nomination.....
9-8-2013
AOR Received.
3-09-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
17-12-2014
barcomi said:
Very bad news !
I think we have to wait for long .... better move to Australia. their processing time is 3/4 months only.

COG11

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with app
Med's Request
12-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014
Interview........
19-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hello,
I posted a comment about this few days ago, please see below:

"I had to email the London VO last week to request a change on my address and they replied to me within 2 days. I emailed them back asking them to confirm if my application was already in London as I wanted to send the police certificates and they replied to me again saying "Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. It has reached our London office"...good news I guess"

I have already sent my police certificates through special delivery so I know they were delivered but nothing else.

I hope this helps.

bjazjbej said:
Anyone heard from LVO or sent and email to them? I am just posting this for your information.http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/update-how_mettre-comment.aspx
However, if someone got email/information from them then it would be helpful to post it here.

◦Permanent residence applicants: Wait until we have sent you your file number before contacting us, except to change your mailing address, change your e-mail address, or withdraw your application.
•full name,
•date of birth,
•mailing address,
•email address, if you accept communication by email,
•telephone and fax number.
In order to best use our resources, we will not send confirmation that we have received your documents. If you would like confirmation of receipt, you can send your documents by registered mail and then follow up with your postal service. Once we receive your documents, we will update your file. You will not be contacted until it is necessary.

faroquex

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Nomination.....
9-8-2013
AOR Received.
3-09-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
17-12-2014
COG11 said:
Hello,
I posted a comment about this few days ago, please see below:

"I had to email the London VO last week to request a change on my address and they replied to me within 2 days. I emailed them back asking them to confirm if my application was already in London as I wanted to send the police certificates and they replied to me again saying "Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. It has reached our London office"...good news I guess"

I have already sent my police certificates through special delivery so I know they were delivered but nothing else.

I hope this helps.
Good to know that London VO is working. By the way may I know when you got PER. Just to estimate our waiting time. Thanks.

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
Dndoon21 said:
Hi guys, guess what.. I received my PER email yesterday : )) thanx God

DD encased 12 August

My application was received on 29 may not 28.

I wish u all to hear the good news soon

Sorry Admin , I tried to change color to green but it didn't work, please update my info.

Thanx
Congratulations again ... ;) ;)