+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

aditya_

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
AOR Received.
04-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
04-01-2014
Passport Req..
04-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2014
Nirmal said:
Application sent: May 05, 2013
Application Received: May 08, 2013
Hi, What Courier Service was working on the 5th ? It was a Sunday. Did you try mailing the minister?. I have done it only to receive an automated response.few people have tweeted cic and the minister. A lot more people following up would surely help the case. Its all very mysterious this year this big silence on the cap count. Its only making people more anxious.

Mauritius2013

May 29, 2013
jigzyy said:
Dear All,

I am new to the forum.

I have already send my application to CIO under the new FSW on May 13.

My query is , we need to submit supporting documents if there was any changes in name.

My wife's name was changed after getting married. However, I have not send the same along with application kit as it was misplaced due to change of my residence.

However, now I was able to find the same, can I send it separately now or should wait and submit when they ask for it.

Do they reject my application for the said missing documents ??

Please share your views.

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
Dear Mauritius2013

Ideally you should send your wife passport detail in the file which you send to CIC, if she has not new passport after getting married with you then thats also fine, you should mentioned the old passport details in forms and include marriage certificate and her and yours birth certicate too.

Now I dont know whether you have not mention any details of your wife and you haven't include her in your file as dependat?

Or have you include her as dependant in your file and you have mention only before marriage passport details?

Ideally to include any dependant in application you MUST include latest passport detail and proof of relationship with you is marriage certificate which is enough for them.
Then you apply for her passport renewal and once you get it send the copy of Passport along with the AOR number which they give to you.

But, I think if you have not mention her in your file then This is terrible situation.

Let me know exact status in your file married/single and about your wife passport whether she is not having passport at all OR she has old one(before marriage one).

Mauritius2013 said:
Dear All,

I am new to the forum.

I have already send my application to CIO under the new FSW on May 13.

My query is , we need to submit supporting documents if there was any changes in name.

My wife's name was changed after getting married. However, I have not send the same along with application kit as it was misplaced due to change of my residence.

However, now I was able to find the same, can I send it separately now or should wait and submit when they ask for it.

Do they reject my application for the said missing documents ??

Please share your views.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
fsw2174 said:
Dear Mauritius2013

Ideally you should send your wife passport detail in the file which you send to CIC, if she has not new passport after getting married with you then thats also fine, you should mentioned the old passport details in forms and include marriage certificate and her and yours birth certicate too.

Now I dont know whether you have not mention any details of your wife and you haven't include her in your file as dependat?

Or have you include her as dependant in your file and you have mention only before marriage passport details?

Ideally to include any dependant in application you MUST include latest passport detail and proof of relationship with you is marriage certificate which is enough for them.
Then you apply for her passport renewal and once you get it send the copy of Passport along with the AOR number which they give to you.

But, I think if you have not mention her in your file then This is terrible situation.

Let me know exact status in your file married/single and about your wife passport whether she is not having passport at all OR she has old one(before marriage one).
Hi fsw2174....I have already sent my documents with marriage certificate but neither my wife passport nor mine was renewed after marriage(to add spouse name in my passport)....Shall I get it modified now both the passports or shall I wait for this process to get over????

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
Hello,

I asked this again but no one replied, so let me be a bit boring and do it once more.

Can anyone tell me what did he/she do for the paragraph 17 in document check list (IMM 5612), precisely, I'm interested in point 3:
"Proof of full custody for children under the age of 18 and proof that the children may be removed from the jurisdiction of the court"

What did you do with that 2nd part, proving that you can 'take the kids out of court's jurisdiction' ?
Does that apply to me if I'm taking my kids with me? My wife and myself are their biological parents, no divorces etc.

Excuse me for double posting and thanks in advance!

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fsw2174 said:
......we were just about to file for quebec but later drope the idea due to fsw process came in place. we both have 7 band in ielts and certified for DELF A2 and TALF certificate as well and going to appear for DELF B1 level on 6th june....
What is TALF?! i think DELF A2 or B1 won't qualify you to get the 4 points for the second language, right?!

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balkanada said:
Hello,

I asked this again but no one replied, so let me be a bit boring and do it once more.

Can anyone tell me what did he/she do for the paragraph 17 in document check list (IMM 5612), precisely, I'm interested in point 3:
"Proof of full custody for children under the age of 18 and proof that the children may be removed from the jurisdiction of the court"

What did you do with that 2nd part, proving that you can 'take the kids out of court's jurisdiction' ?
Does that apply to me if I'm taking my kids with me? My wife and myself are their biological parents, no divorces etc.

Excuse me for double posting and thanks in advance!
I think this is for people who are divorced or separated and they and will take their child with them to Canada, so they need proof of custody.

so this is not applying to you as long as you are married and the children you are taking with you are your kids (you and your wife), not stepson or stepdaughter.

Mauritius2013

May 29, 2013
fsw2174 said:
Dear Mauritius2013

Thanks FSW 2174 for the Response,

To provide details of my case, I have included my wife's name in the application as dependent.Provided her post marriage details in the application form. She already had got her new passport with her new name and I too have got my passport showing her as my spouse.I had also send our marriage certificates as proof of relationship and birth certificates.

However, I have not send the affidavit which we had done earlier saying that her name is change from x to new name y along with other documents while sending the application.

Will this hinder my case ??

Regards

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
Mauritius2013 said:
Thanks FSW 2174 for the Response,

To provide details of my case, I have included my wife's name in the application as dependent.Provided her post marriage details in the application form. She already had got her new passport with her new name and I too have got my passport showing her as my spouse.I had also send our marriage certificates as proof of relationship and birth certificates.

However, I have not send the affidavit which we had done earlier saying that her name is change from x to new name y along with other documents while sending the application.

Will this hinder my case ??

Regards
So it means that you have mention her y name as dependant and her old passport contains x name...If yes than this will definatly creat problem...

And if you have not send old passport than also it will creat issue and CIC will deemed your file as incomplete..

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
i am not able to put my details on xls sheet.. its showing "view only"

what to do???
need help!!

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
Freebird_76 said:
I think this is for people who are divorced or separated and they and will take their child with them to Canada, so they need proof of custody.

so this is not applying to you as long as you are married and the children you are taking with you are your kids (you and your wife), not stepson or stepdaughter.
Thanks Freebird, It seems like that to me too, but I'm not sure. This application got me crazy, I'm not sure about anything anymore. :) Everything I read I can interpret in two ways.

Gabrielcivil

May 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
File Transfer...
22-09-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2013
Med's Done....
30-10-2013
sunnytheshine said:
i am not able to put my details on xls sheet.. its showing "view only"

what to do???
need help!!
Hello,

just post the information in this forum and someone with authorization will add the information to the xls sheet. Better is you write the information in green.

archangel

Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
Dear Jigzy

Please update my details in the sheet

user: archangel
NOC: 2174
Visa office: New Delhi
IELTS Band: 8
Self calculated Points: 71
Spouse IELTS: No
Relatives in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: Bachelor's Degree 4 years
ECA Equ: Bachelor's Degree 4 years
Work Ex: 7 years
PCC: Yes
Application sent: May 29, 2013
Fee method: Credit Card
Destination in Canada: Mississauga, ON

Thanks.

reddevil7281

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1112 <br>ECA Docs Filed: 30-04-2013 <br>Docs Reached.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Complete.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Received..: 06-05-2013 <br>App. Sent.......: 07-05-2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App <br><br>App Returned: 22.07.2013 (NOC mismatch)