+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

IshuRaj

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER Recd: 22-July-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
ashif_eee said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Dear Members,

I need advice from u... I have received my PER at 10th Jul 13. And as a Singapore VO applicant i m not expecting any AOR from them.

But thing is that i have married newly, need to update/send new forms to my file. How can / where i should sent this form...should i contact anywhere...please share ur opinion...
[/size][/size][/size][/size]
Hi

Are you residing in Singapore? If so, you better visit them, office is near Raffles place only easy to go.
One important question, how do you know for sure they don't send AOR?

lusully

Star Member
Mar 21, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
Hopefully someone can help as I've asked this a couple of timed and from what I can see no response.

I've applied under 3212 (only 3 on the spreadsheet and 7 on CIC site). Does anyone have a guesstimate of when I might hear something? My app was received 15 July. So I'm I right in thinking I've probably got around another 5 weeks?

Thanks in advance.

Mankaran

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Doc's Request.
04-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-03-2017
NRK said:
Dear Mankaran,

I installed Magicjack in HTC Sensation but whenever I dialing any canadian number it says "u reached ymax mication test number, the call was not successful." what exactly it is?
MagicJack works for free only on Iphone as far as i know, my friend....

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
lusully said:
Hopefully someone can help as I've asked this a couple of timed and from what I can see no response.

I've applied under 3212 (only 3 on the spreadsheet and 7 on CIC site). Does anyone have a guesstimate of when I might hear something? My app was received 15 July. So I'm I right in thinking I've probably got around another 5 weeks?

Thanks in advance.
They might speed up once they finish with the hot NOCs, but otherwise yes another month I'm afraid.

rajaram

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-May-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 3-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Never
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Never
Med's Request
18-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2014 for me and kids, 5 Jan 2015 for my wife
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
14-May-2015
I have some interesting point to share --

My application had my wife and 2 children on it. Me and my wife already have a UCI from our previous Canadian visitor visa (Call Centre agents had confirmed earlier that UCI will remain same for a person forever). My kids havent applied/travelled ever to Canada hence no UCI..

To clarify confusion if cap update of 233 in NOC 2174 refers to application recieved or cc charged, i thought of calling CIO and asking for UCI for my kids. Lady confirmed that no UCI has been generated for my kids as yet and she couldnt see their details in the system either. She though mentioned of details from my previous visitor visa application and also mentioned that there is no update on the system about my fsw application.

I think this is sufficient evidence to prove that CAP update pertains to charged applications only and not to received/complete applications

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
rajaram said:
I have some interesting point to share --

My application had my wife and 2 children on it. Me and my wife already have a UCI from our previous Canadian visitor visa (Call Centre agents had confirmed earlier that UCI will remain same for a person forever). My kids havent applied/travelled ever to Canada hence no UCI..

To clarify confusion if cap update of 233 in NOC 2174 refers to application recieved or cc charged, i thought of calling CIO and asking for UCI for my kids. Lady confirmed that no UCI has been generated for my kids as yet and she couldnt see their details in the system either. She though mentioned of details from my previous visitor visa application and also mentioned that there is no update on the system about my fsw application.

I think this is sufficient evidence to prove that CAP update pertains to charged applications only and not to received/complete applications
yup this is obvious..
and moreover i dono y u asked for ur Kids UCI..
u can chk ur online status only wid the main applicants UCI n last name.. (as i read on site)

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
lusully said:

Thanks in advance.
15 july is very very recent..
beyond doubt u need to wait fo nxt 5 weeks..

lusully

Star Member
Mar 21, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
loncan said:
They might speed up once they finish with the hot NOCs, but otherwise yes another mon
th I'm afraid.

Thank you for replying.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Mankaran said:
MagicJack works for free only on Iphone as far as i know, my friend....
i agree.. even on my s4 it doesn't wrk.. so i use mobile voip fo calling canada

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Hi,

Can anyone share experience with DD?
How much time it takes to be notified after the DD has been cashed in Canada. I got my DD from SBI and they said it will take minimum 4 days to get to know after the DD has been encashed in Canada.
Any comments? Personal experience from ppl who used DD and got PER?

rajaram

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-May-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 3-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Never
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Never
Med's Request
18-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2014 for me and kids, 5 Jan 2015 for my wife
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
14-May-2015
i asked for my kids UCI because if they could give me their UCI, that would mean that atleast my file has been opened and details have been entered into the system. And if thats the case, i could have assumed (just be on positive side), that cap of 233 include my application.

But now, when they dont have any reference to my kids or my new FSW application, that surely confirms that 233 is count of people that have been charged/PER issued. There has been lot of debate going on regarding Cap inclusions ever since last CAP update on 12thAug

heera007

Aug 16, 2013
Did anyone received PER From 30th MAy.

Hello Admin , Please add me to the spreadsheet.

NOC: 2174
Visa Office: New Delhi
IELTS Bands: 7.5
Self Calculated Points: 69
Spouse IELTS included: No
Relatives in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: Master's in software
ECA Equivalence: Master's degree
Job Experience: 3+ years
PCC Sent: Yes
Application Sent..... : 27-May-2013
Application Received: 30-May-2013, 9:17 A.M
Fee Method...........: CC
Signed By : Dexter
Destination in Canada: Toronto

Thanks in advance

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013
cnonline said:
I did not see any PER posts this morning....

.... so let me start with it.....

Application received by CIC: May 28, 2013
CC Charged: Aug 12, 2013
PER Received: Aug 16, 2013

Admins, please update the spreadsheet. Thanks.

Feels better...

Good luck to all.

Congratulation cnonline

jigsgr8

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Ahmedabad, GJ, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
15-03-2016

Hello Friends and Admins (islandbebe, rawdah ,etc...)

The previous update from cic has made lots of members disappointed. The spread-sheet data was proven totally wrong. And as we have found some silent viewers of the forums. They people are taking advantages of precious data available here and on the sheet. They simply don't want to share their details with us. and this is the only reason why there is a vast difference between our data and cic data. I would like to request admins to put some restrictions on the sheet. i.e. Ask for the file details along with their GMAIL email address. so people who's details are going to be added can only view the sheet. You can add those addresses to have the view permission. Outsiders with no data should be strictly prohibited. This would help you to increase the number of entries in the sheet as well. If they want to view, they will have to give their file details. for current applicant already available in the sheet needs to share only email address. I hope this will increase the accuracy of the data. Thanks....

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
rajaram said:
i asked for my kids UCI because if they could give me their UCI, that would mean that atleast my file has been opened and details have been entered into the system. And if thats the case, i could have assumed (just be on positive side), that cap of 233 include my application.

But now, when they dont have any reference to my kids or my new FSW application, that surely confirms that 233 is count of people that have been charged/PER issued. There has been lot of debate going on regarding Cap inclusions ever since last CAP update on 12thAug
oh i c.. well i m nt aware of any debate that took place.... well in any case on one file only one UCI wil be generated.. which can only be accessed wid principal applicant's surname