+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
prince_of_darkness said:
Amit,
we all understand this rule, but from CIC officials point of View, how you can explain this rule to them as so they dont return our application back., ( I am just thinking from Canadian Immigration perspective).
Well, I don't know precisely abt this....
India might have its own rules, China might have something different while even London or Pakistan might have something else.
I can only assume that all embassies around d world must know rules of other countries especially in the case of immigration process.

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
4th time lucky.
But never gave up.
Yes as said by FSW2174 , start preparing now for 2014. atleast the BC or anything u feel deficit. and always read their NEWS, Backgrounders, twitter, Speeches, Notices on CIC.GC.CA. It helps to know whats happening.
Hope it helps.
Courage is Destiny.

fsw2174 said:
Priceofdarkness tried multiple time in past and this time he got PER so it's like try and try..

Hardword always bring Good luck my dear bro..

sharmausct

Jun 24, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 22-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Med's Done....
First on 27-01-2014, Second on 27-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Passport Req..
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 16-10-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
VISA ISSUED...
First on 06-06-2014, Second on 14-10-2014 (due to family addition)
hey..i have one question...if smbdy can answer...if after landing in Canada we dont get a job of our field..then is it allowed to work in different field or temporarily work in a store etc, until u dont get your field job?also is it require to resigm from your current job before entering canada or you can go to Canada on leave and search job there and and if u get one then work for some time and then come back and resign.

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
Amit the rule which unsaid is for India not for other country

Thereis a provision to get birth certificate , approach in district court..need to make appeal..
But our people don't know this n don't apply and that's reason they face problem

It requires two months to get birth certi from appeal in court

If court feel case is genuine then they send order to municipal corporation to issue BD..that's it

amit80203 said:
India might have its own rules, China might have something different while even London or Pakistan might have something else.
I can only assume that all embassies around d world must know rules of other countries especially in the case of immigration process.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
kumars said:

Yes may be. But in India passport agency knows this problem, and accepts matriculation certificate as proof of DOB.

Lot of other big nations do accept passport as proof as they take cognizance of this fact in countries like India, but Canada has it's own rules and we have to accept that.
In the end Immigration is prerogative of the country to accept us according to their rules, and not a right of the applicant.
Kumar...it's not like that Indian Passport agency accepts blindly 10th certificate as BC proof.

Please have a look at the below mentioned link.

http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/pdf/ProofofDOB.pdf

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
Salute to you dear...

I will be most happiest person when u get maple leaf!!

prince_of_darkness said:
4th time lucky.
But never gave up.
Yes as said by FSW2174 , start preparing now for 2014. atleast the BC or anything u feel deficit. and always read their NEWS, Backgrounders, twitter, Speeches, Notices on CIC.GC.CA. It helps to know whats happening.
Hope it helps.
Courage is Destiny.

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
sharmausct said:
hey..i have one question...if smbdy can answer...if after landing in Canada we dont get a job of our field..then is it allowed to work in different field or temporarily work in a store etc, until u dont get your field job?also is it require to resigm from your current job before entering canada or you can go to Canada on leave and search job there and and if u get one then work for some time and then come back and resign.
Yes you can do those things, it's OK.

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
You can do anything....

sharmausct said:

harsh4nature

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
prince_of_darkness said:
4th time lucky.
But never gave up.
Hope it helps.
Courage is Destiny.
+1

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Since last week CIC has not charged any CC. . . .
what they are doing ??? ??? ???
eagerly waiting for payment charge of June applicants

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Mate,
The clerks employed by any government agencies like CIC, UKBA ( United Kingdom Border Agency) only act upon set of checklist, just like robots.
They will only follow what has been prescribed by them, they wont budge, Trust me I have experienced it in UK. they are mere clerks. class 12 ( A levels) passed working on per hour basis. or maximum they are graduate.
So do u even think they would know the rules of other countries.
They just match the documents left hand side ur application, right hand side their format handed over to them by their boss and they just stick to it.
anything not matching, bhammmmm it gets returned.

amit80203 said:

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
prince_of_darkness said:
Mate,
The clerks employed by any government agencies like CIC, UKBA ( United Kingdom Border Agency) only act upon set of checklist, just like robots.
They will only follow what has been prescribed by them, they wont budge, Trust me I have experienced it in UK. they are mere clerks. class 12 ( A levels) passed working on per hour basis. or maximum they are graduate.
So do u even think they would know the rules of other countries.
They just match the documents left hand side ur application, right hand side their format handed over to them by their boss and they just stick to it.
anything not matching, bhammmmm it gets returned.
I know this happens....only thing that need to be blamed is their SYSTEM/PROCESS.

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
kumars said:

I have sent everything - marriage certificate, metriculation, passport copies -. But I could not send birth certificate, because I dont have one for my spouse... In India, many people dont have BC's, probably you have to go to your town, or village or do whatever and try to get it.

One thing I dont understand is, why spouse BC is required. I did'nt claim any points for my Spouse on age and almost every country other than Canada understand's problems with BC in some countries and usually consider passport copies as proof. This defies logic.
@Kumar.

Did you send your BC? And did you give reason for not attaching spouse's BC like not available and you are sending blah blah in stead for these are given equal weight-age in India for Date Of Birth. Just it wont make anything better but just give them an excuse as they could argue applicant didn't give written application for any document its unable to submit. Just my thought.

fresher_2013

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No CC charges last week....

Mates, please report any updates.....

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
Can anyone of u please tell me when this PAFSO strike will end? M having job offer with hrsdc n lmo approval, waiting for the strike to come to end, to apply for WP? Should I apply for it now? N in how much time the CIC give me response or acknowledgement of my application? This PAFSO strike is making me mad Pls guide what should I do?