+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ck10

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 19-02-2015
AOR Received.
WVO on 25-03-2015: SLU 27-04-2015
File Transfer...
AOR from WVO on 25th March 2015 SLU 27th April 2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016 TLU on 17-09-2016
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-02-2017
kondaveeti41 said:
It's very highly unlikely that you fall in the cap. But, no one is sure what will happen, you may give a try.
Thanks for your input. I have only one IELTS original copy. In India its hard to get second copy. IDP says they can courier to Immigration office.

I can send one copy to fsw with original copy. and ask IDP to send second copy for qubece and send my application to quebec as my plan B.

totally tensed which will work out

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Hi CK,

sent you a PM please check .. thanks
ck10 said:
Thanks for your input. I have only one IELTS original copy. In India its hard to get second copy. IDP says they can courier to Immigration office.

I can send one copy to fsw with original copy. and ask IDP to send second copy for qubece and send my application to quebec as my plan B.

totally tensed which will work out

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skhzskhz said:
What details did you provide the the explanation letter to CIC? I have only sent my credential assessment for my Masters but did not issue a copy of my Bachelors of Engineering to CIC. IN case i have to post my BE credential assessment then what details do i need to mention on my explanation letter?

Please advise.
for ur information WES gives you evaluation of your highest degree. Not for bachelors or secondary. U need to send bachelors along with Master to WES for evaluation. When u send ur documents to cic u need to send all ur educational certificate and also the original WES evaluation certificate.

Mahyn

Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 14 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 6 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
n.a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Processing Started: 10 April 2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
28 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 July 2014
LANDED..........
26 august 2014
faroquex said:
I also didn't mention the NOC 2131 on the top of envelope but but CC charged already (27th May applicant). So this is not a issue. If you included all correct docs with package I'm sure that very soon you will be charged. good luck.
hey faroquex!

The spreadsheet shows ur application date as 22 May ? ur CC has been charged? admins may need to update ur details.... may be there is a mistake..

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
I just got a call from my bank DD has been enchashed yesterday by CIC.....

jigsgr8

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Ahmedabad, GJ, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
amitind said:
I would like to appeal to the silent applicants to come forward and share your details.

There may be many like you who have not shared yet and this is affecting all of us (including yourself) in getting a better idea of CIC processing timings and chances of our fellow members to fall into the cap.

Please share. Thanks in advance !
Totally agree with Amit... Please people share your details if you have not yet....

FavourMercy

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Please Help Me! thank you

Kevin-fsw said:
I got it, islandbabe, and thank you very much but it looks that the fourm doesn't allow me to send a personal message back to you :(

By the way, I already had my wife's fingerprint done and everything is ready to send FBI today. And yes, I also ask FBI to use my Fedex account to send back my report.

Do you think I should send a letter to my VO right away or wait for a few weeks to see if I recieved anything for FBI?

I am still wondering why they only give me 60 days to get FBI clearance letter since the CIC should be fully aware it takes very long time to get this from FBI.
Congratulations Kevin-fsw,
Actually, CIC expected that you should have started the processing of the PCC, most especially after you had received your PER.
All the very best.

Kevin-fsw

Aug 2, 2013

Thanks for your encouraging message, vertigo. Actually I just sent my wife's application to FBI but this thing is such a pain in the ass for people overseas like me because of so many uncertainites. I hope everyone in here would be free from this.

But vertigo do you think is there anyway we can follow up our application process with FBI such as checking status or sth?

thanks.

vertigoden said:
I have received an FBI clearance twice within the last year. In both cases it took them significantly less time to process applications than the advertised 5-6 week estimate. I wish I remember the exact time it took but I only remember that I was surprised to get both of them that quickly. 60 days is plenty if you send your fingerprint card and pay by credit card within next couple of days.

Pallavi Mahanubhav

Aug 2, 2013
Is is true that people have already got emails for Medical and Police verification???

As per our understanding we have to send docs like fund statement, job letters and spouse IELTS after we receive file no.

Can u please clarify this.

Also PER and file no. is same right.

Thanks.

hbushra

Jan 21, 2012
Please add my details in into the spreadsheet :

Name : Hiba B.
NOC : 2174
Visa Office : London
App Received : 26 June 2013
IELTS Band : 7.5

Spouse IELTS : No
Relative in Canada : YES
Job Offer : No
Degree : Bachelor 4 yrs
ECA Equivalence : Bachelor
Experience : 5+ Yrs

App Sent : 20th June 2013
Fee Method : DD
Destination Canada : BC

Kevin-fsw

Aug 2, 2013

you are right, FM. I should start it when I got PER, it could be much better.

FavourMercy said:
Congratulations Kevin-fsw,
Actually, CIC expected that you should have started the processing of the PCC, most especially after you had received your PER.
All the very best.

DR-DARKMAN

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sent along
IELTS Request
sent along

Kevin-fsw said:
Thanks for your encouraging message, vertigo. Actually I just sent my wife's application to FBI but this thing is such a pain in the ass for people overseas like me because of so many uncertainites. I hope everyone in here would be free from this.

But vertigo do you think is there anyway we can follow up our application process with FBI such as checking status or sth?

thanks.
Congraaaaaats ... can u plz share with us ur Visa Office and if u received AOR before PCC & medical request ... thx in advance

jigsgr8

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Ahmedabad, GJ, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
ck10 said:
Dear Fellow members,

First let me congratulate to all who have sent their application for FSW2013. Some got their CC charged, Few got PER and few waiting for the same.

I am currently in a dilemma need help. My NOC is 2174, CIC cap is currently 120 and depending upon current scenario and trends i am scared.
My current profile

IELTS 7
ECA completed
Self calculated points 77
Spouse IELTS Yes
Relative in Canada Yes
Education BE Computers
Work Ex 8+yrs
ECA Same
Job offer No

I can send my application by wed or thur as i am getting some deposits.

Now as per new rules QSW will accept 20,000 applications. Should i wait for new rules to be declared or send application.

Spreadsheet Suggest 164 applications from our forum members and global 358.

Provide your Inputs
Well you should apply this time ASAP. And 358 is projected numbers of applications. From them some are going to be returned due to incomplete details and some other reasons. And this number is based on current % of forum members participation in CIC completed applications. This % amount may be increased in the nearer future as well. So you might fall under the cap. And by the way, who knows whether NOC 2174 will be included in the new rules and category list. So play safe and apply this week..
All the best my friend.
And don't forget to post your application details here when you apply, so we can update it in the spreadsheet. :) :) :) :) :)

Kevin-fsw

Aug 2, 2013

DR-DARKMAN said:
Congraaaaaats ... can u plz share with us ur Visa Office and if u received AOR before PCC & medical request ... thx in advance
Thanks man. I just sent you a private message. got go :)