+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

WOW!! I was not on forum for few days and i see now CIC jumped even to applications delivered on 27th of May!!
Congratulations to everybody who got their PER and Good luck for everybody who are waiting.

what i am wondering about, why people from same VO got their AOR before others?!
anybody has any explanation for it?!

and, is it obligatory that every VO has to send this AOR?! or some VOs don't do so?!
How long do we have to wait for this AOR before we contact the VO asking about it?!

thanks alot

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Hi all

I have realised after reading other posts that I have mistakenly sent a copy of my WES certificate and not the original. My file is not yet with CIC. What is the best hope for remedying this? Should I send a follow up letter by courier or try to get courier company to hold the package so both arrive at the same time?

Thanks in advance

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Almost everyday I still see people sending off their packages for NOC 2174, surely one of the top 2 Nocs out their, you are in 2147.....you may still have a shot yet, redo the forms and send them tomorrow. It is still worth a try, all you will lose if you fail is about US$20, when i am sure you have already spent hundreds and maybe even thousands to prepare your package. Resend Asap.

nc02sdim said:
I just received my returned application on 08/02/2013 because i forgot to sign the credit card form.
Anyway, what happens when i resend it? Is my application going to be treated like a new one or it will still be considered as a May 23rd application.
please advise.

thanks

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you can get to the courier and do the exchange then great, if not then its a challenging situation. Hmmm in my view I would send the original with a cover letter right away and hope the reach close enough together!!! Thats my opinion. Hmmm If you have enough docs you can even send a whole new package ASAP...since they require mostly copies....I will think on this some more to see whats the best approach.

LHR-2147 said:
Hi all

I have realised after reading other posts that I have mistakenly sent a copy of my WES certificate and not the original. My file is not yet with CIC. What is the best hope for remedying this? Should I send a follow up letter by courier or try to get courier company to hold the package so both arrive at the same time?

Thanks in advance

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
THere are lot of applications around your time have already got PERs,
you might need to wait little more time for any news ..
best of luck
venkatFSWP said:
NOC: 2174

HI, Please add my details, I am a new member and would like to join
Visa Office: New Delhi
IELTS Bands: 7
Self Calculated Points: 71
Spouse IELTS included: No
Relatives in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: M.C.A
ECA Equivalence: Yes
Job Experience: 5+
PCC Sent: NO
Application Sent..... : 09-05-2013
Application Received: 13-05-2013
PER : NO
Signed By: D. Sapleton
Fee Method...........: DD
Destination in Canada: Sydney , NS

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
islandbabe said:
If you can get to the courier and do the exchange then great, if not then its a challenging situation. Hmmm in my view I would send the original with a cover letter right away and hope the reach close enough together!!! Thats my opinion. Hmmm If you have enough docs you can even send a whole new package ASAP...since they require mostly copies....I will think on this some more to see whats the best approach.
Thank you islandbabe, I will call the courier company in the morning and see if they can help. I don't have another ielts to send a whole new package unfortunately.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Can you let us know , which date the CIC has sent the package ( i tmust be in the envelope in which they had sent )?
nc02sdim said:
No email, no heads up. I was hoping to get the PER notice but got my package instead. Anyway, Hakuna matata (no worries)! Am not sure if i will make the cap if i resend it now.
What are my chances?

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Re: Please Help Me! thank you

Kevin-fsw said:
Thank you, islandbabe, I can see you have done a very good job on this fourm. FBI website indicates it now takes about 5-6 weeks for Clearance check. I will send my wife's application right away today but I am not sure it will make the 60 days deadline or not. I think I can send my explanation letter to my VO if I can't make it on deadline of this FBI thing. What do you think?

By the way, do you mind I ask if you are FSW applicant of 2013 or not?

The reason I have not share my application details on this fourm is because I don't want cause an unnecessary "disturbance" or "suspection" on the fourm. I have carefully reviewed this fourm for about 3 days now and frankly i think my case is very unexpected compare with others in here. I just want to tell you I feel shocking when I see those emails I recieved today.

So if you are interested to know my case, I would not mind to share with you personally first, just let me how, because you are the first person to help me in here. :)
@Kevin-fsw

Could you please share your Visa Office? For you are the first in tis forum to have received Medical Req. And are you FSW- Skilled Worker Class or Canadian Experince class....Thanx

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
Freebird_76 said:
Hello Guys,

WOW!! I was not on forum for few days and i see now CIC jumped even to applications delivered on 27th of May!!
Congratulations to everybody who got their PER and Good luck for everybody who are waiting.

what i am wondering about, why people from same VO got their AOR before others?!
anybody has any explanation for it?!

and, is it obligatory that every VO has to send this AOR?! or some VOs don't do so?!
How long do we have to wait for this AOR before we contact the VO asking about it?!

thanks alot
Even one applicant of 30 may got charged...

GJG

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
File Transfer...
11-11-2013
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
19-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2014
Please update my details of file received on 24th July 2013.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated. Do you have a time the package was delivered and the name of the person who received the package?

GJG said:
Please update my details of file received on 24th July 2013.

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
Re: Please Help Me! thank you

Kevin-fsw said:
I got it, islandbabe, and thank you very much but it looks that the fourm doesn't allow me to send a personal message back to you :(

By the way, I already had my wife's fingerprint done and everything is ready to send FBI today. And yes, I also ask FBI to use my Fedex account to send back my report.

Do you think I should send a letter to my VO right away or wait for a few weeks to see if I recieved anything for FBI?

I am still wondering why they only give me 60 days to get FBI clearance letter since the CIC should be fully aware it takes very long time to get this from FBI.
@Kevin-fsw On you envelope to FBI, please write "Urgent - Clearance check required for Canada Immigration Purpose" or something to that effect. It would be good idea to include a cover letter and explain in it too. When I had called FBI, there was a 2 week backlog. My application reached around 10-may. The processing was complete around 30-Jun. Additional time for receiving the results (2.5 weeks or so).

GJG

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
File Transfer...
11-11-2013
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
19-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2014
islandbabe said:
Updated. Do you have a time the package was delivered and the name of the person who received the package?
Yes Islandbabe.
Time: 10:34am
Signed for by: D.MARJETTY

venkatFSWP

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-08-2013
Med's Request
01-09-2014
kewlCanada said:
THere are lot of applications around your time have already got PERs,
you might need to wait little more time for any news ..
best of luck
Thank you .. Don't know when I will get..