+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

supernovamuz

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
I think if anybody crosses 3 hours of long wait then can be able to contact with the agent.

Any idea if i use my sibling credit card?

Jolankan1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Damn that’s really unfortunate, Maybe an internet connection issue stopping the stable connection leading to drops. I’m just over the 1 hour mark now . I’m travelling on 14th. But worried that rooms will be over. So I’m starting to try today onwards to get it booked for that date.
I am keep trying to call them since 5 hours and everytime it couldn't last till 1 hour and the call get disconnected...
I am keep trying to call them since 5 hours and everytime it couldn't last till 1 hour and the call get disconnected...

Jolankan1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
April 14th not March!
Damn that’s really unfortunate, Maybe an internet connection issue stopping the stable connection leading to drops. I’m just over the 1 hour mark now . I’m travelling on 14th. But worried that rooms will be over. So I’m starting to try today onwards to get it booked for that date.

Karan1802

Dec 8, 2019
I seriously don't understand why Vancouver hotels are so expensive. Hotel like Days Inn is not even a very great hotel from customer experience and it is the most expensive out of all. Does anyone think that hotels may revise their prices for Vancouver bookings, because it seems really unfair to pay twice the amount when comparing with other provinces.
What are the charges for Vancouver hotels? I am also planning to book a hotel in Vancouver.

pilotfromhk

Star Member
Jun 21, 2020
After calling for 3 days, finally got through just now and successfully booked a hotel.

The one I booked is Radisson Vancouver Airport which costs me only 850 including tax. Much cheaper than I thought it would be!!

I called using skype and sometimes it would disconnect after 3 hours so my little strategy is that I will press the number pad for a few times in order to stay on the line (not sure whether it is actually working LOL).

Anyway wish everyone good luck and be able to book the hotel ASAP :) :)

p.s. I asked the costs of other hotels and they are just for you guys' reference (All the prices are based on solo traveler)
Days Inn: 650 per night (not sure why a 2-star hotel can cost you an arm and a leg LOL)
Fairmont and Four Points: Around 450-500 per night
Westin Wall Centre: 525 per night

Jolankan1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Congrats haha! How long did it take for them to answer the call ? And does the call on Skype have like a time limit? Like max of 3 hours?
After calling for 3 days, finally got through just now and successfully booked a hotel.

The one I booked is Radisson Vancouver Airport which costs me only 850 including tax. Much cheaper than I thought it would be!!

I called using skype and sometimes it would disconnect after 3 hours so my little strategy is that I will press the number pad for a few times in order to stay on the line (not sure whether it is actually working LOL).

p.s. I asked the costs of other hotels and they are just for you guys' reference (All the prices are based on solo traveler)
Days Inn: 650 per night (not sure why a 2-star hotel can cost you an arm and a leg LOL)

AbAmk

Oct 16, 2020

That's awesome, finally a reasonable priced hotel in Vancouver. Thank you for the update!

pilotfromhk

Star Member
Jun 21, 2020
Congrats haha! How long did it take for them to answer the call ? And does the call on Skype have like a time limit? Like max of 3 hours?
Eventually the lady answered my call after 3 hrs and 2 mins.
I don't think Skype itself has the limitation on call time but many of us experience the same issue of being disconnected after 3 hours so I think as long as you can make it through the 3 hrs mark, you can probably be connected. :)

pilotfromhk

Star Member
Jun 21, 2020
That's awesome, finally a reasonable priced hotel in Vancouver. Thank you for the update!
It's actually a bit weird because the lady said my booking for the first day costs ~400CAD while the following 2 days just ~200CAD per night.
So I think maybe the price would be a different depends on the time.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
It has gotten stricter now. From today on CBSA has made it clear that only those who have their flights scheduled 48 hours to board can make the reservation so as to prioritise the particular category. Long dated reservations are very unlikely now and such requests may mostly be refused.

This is a serious warning to all as you may risk getting your line cut off making such requests.

Last edited:
Reactions: j8naid

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020

Hi, is the shuttle to and from the hotel included on the price they gave you?