+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

skgimcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2020
Can someone please define the word 'non-essential and essential' so for travel restrictions are concerened? If you are exempted to travel, doesn't it mean that your travel purpose is essential? I am asking this because 3 day hotel quarantine rule is for non essential travelers.

skgimcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2020
My first intent was just to call and ask about the current price range. Now, 49 minutes in, if the price is acceptable I will just book it to prevent myself from waiting another hour later. Will definitely let you know!
Please also ask about the cancellation policies. What if for any reasons we wouldn't travel on the date.

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Can someone please define the word 'non-essential and essential' so for travel restrictions are concerened? If you are exempted to travel, doesn't it mean that your travel purpose is essential? I am asking this because 3 day hotel quarantine rule is for non essential travelers.
No. 3 day travel quarantine is for all travellers except the ones exempted. The essential-nonessential notice is old. Students are not in the exempted list. Yet.

studentfrompoland

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
1 hour and 10 minutes and counting! My laptop is already fully charged! This is ridiculous

Edit: I will also ask them for compensation for the long waiting time and mental stress

• Haha
Reactions: eliochalamet

Bluejayscardinals

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
I just checked out the prices over booking.com for the hotel's and max it goes to 800CAD with breakfast.
Yeah but you can't book on websites like booking.com or Expedia or anything like that. It has to be done through this 1-800 that only senior citizens use to make travel plans. You have to show CBSA your booking includes the meals and you are quarantining. They won't accept it if you go direct.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1 hour and 10 minutes and counting! My laptop is already fully charged! This is ridiculous

Edit: I will also ask them for compensation for the long waiting time and mental stress
What sort of compensation? Wait until you arrive in Canada and have to be on hold for tax related or other government-related questions. You sit and wait on the phone. Every Canadian would be asking for compensation...just saying.

Reactions: YVR123

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Yeah but you can't book on websites like booking.com or Expedia or anything like that. It has to be done through this 1-800 that only senior citizens use to make travel plans. You have to show CBSA your booking includes the meals and you are quarantining. They won't accept it if you go direct.
Yeah that's the point or else booking.com was the best option to opt for. I mean how the heck will they take calls of thousands of students one line.

nsp95

Jan 13, 2021
Even you can call them using Hangouts Dialer for free, just add +1 before 1-800. I tried calling them but no one answered and the call disconnected.

karatekamil

Sep 7, 2020
I imagine there are like 8 to 9 persons on call center trying to answer hundreds if not thousands of calls at the same time. : )
It's been one and a half hour already for me.

• Sad
Reactions: studentfrompoland