+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

karatekamil

Sep 7, 2020
I checked prices for first March week. Regular prices for the 3 days without extra services (food, security, and so on) are at around 300-500 CAD (I converted prices from EUR to CAD) depending on the hotel.
Now you can add those extra costs of 2 PCR tests (150 CAD each, I heard) and we are already at a minimum of 600 - 800 CAD without security costs, transportation, food, laundry, and whatever else I forgot.

I guess we'll find out more after 8am EST. o_O
It really doesn't add up to 2000 wherever you look at it from, but we will see.

I feel like, we will call and they won't pick up the phone for at least an hour. Let's hope I am wrong.

I also wonder how they are going to fit so many passengers to a bunch of hotels.

ChileanGerman

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
It really doesn't add up to 2000 wherever you look at it from, but we will see.

I feel like, we will call and they won't pick up the phone for at least an hour. Let's hope I am wrong.

I also wonder how they are going to fit so many passengers to a bunch of hotels.
Given everything that already happened, I wouldn't be surprised. :D

What gives me hope is that is also states "The list of hotels is incomplete and will be finalized in the coming days." so there will hopefully be cheaper hotels in the coming days (and also more space but still probably not enough).

I am, however, still going through and book the cheapest place possible when I call. I can't rely on waiting for the hotel list to be extended. They will also screw that up. :p:D

Reactions: studentfrompoland

ChileanGerman

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Currently dialing from Germany. Called at 8:04am EST and already waiting 6 minutes in the line.
@sidharthav I just dialed +1 800 294 8253 and you get through to the line. Press 1 for service in English.

karatekamil

Sep 7, 2020
Do you know if the number is toll free? Calling from Germany. Should be toll free, right?
I left the skype open in my laptop. It is free to call from Skype.
I start to believe they wont be able to open any phone calls today.
I am really tired of all this stupidity.

by the way, do we have to pay all amount now when/ if we can give them our credit number information? does anybody know

Reactions: ChileanGerman

ChileanGerman

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
I left the skype open in my laptop. It is free to call from Skype.
I start to believe they wont be able to open any phone calls today.
I am really tired of all this stupidity.

by the way, do we have to pay all amount now when/ if we can give them our credit number information? does anybody know
My first intent was just to call and ask about the current price range. Now, 49 minutes in, if the price is acceptable I will just book it to prevent myself from waiting another hour later. Will definitely let you know!