+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Found a mistake in documents sent for PR renewal, can I resend another set?

Khokodile

Dec 15, 2012
I just realized that I need to have the 2 photos for PR renewal officially time stamped by the photo studio ( I wrote the date at the back by hand previously ). Can I send in another new set of documents before they send me by previous applicant back which I hear takes ages? My PR card is expiring in a month hence the hurry. Please let me know if any of you have an experience with this! Thank you.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have already,applied n the status is not in process for urgent basis you can sent the application again with tickets, proof of payment extra. according to cic website. But,your case is slightly different. Just wait for senior's reply. Don't wanna give you wrong info.

Khokodile

Dec 15, 2012
The application is not under urgent processing since I do not plan to travel in the recent future but I would like it to get processed ASAP of course and was wondering if I could send another set of documents in rather than wait for them to send the earlier set back after a month or something. Thanks though Farid!

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can send a fresh application but you would need to withdraw the previous application. Include a letter in the second application to this effect with reason that you have now enclosed new photos. You have to pay the processing fee again. You should be going to a different studio for the photographs as the original place has affected your application.