+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FORMS QUERY

gemini88

Sep 27, 2010
HIII ALL,

please help me out in a matter ... the forms which we have to submit with the application initially if they are not applicable for e.g IMM 5604, IMM 5409, IMM 008 DEP so what should we do write none on all spaces of form or leave them blank or write the top n/a or not attach them with the application PLEASE HELP...

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gemini88 said:
HIII ALL,

please help me out in a matter ... the forms which we have to submit with the application initially if they are not applicable for e.g IMM 5604, IMM 5409, IMM 008 DEP so what should we do write none on all spaces of form or leave them blank or write the top n/a or not attach them with the application PLEASE HELP...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/help-needed-please-t79950.0.html

gemini88

Sep 27, 2010
HEY thanx alot for the kind information but i want to know that those forms which are not applicable at all so what should we do with them like leave them all blank or at the top write n/a or in each and every blank space write n/a please help... :( :( :(

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gemini88 said:
HEY thanx alot for the kind information but i want to know that those forms which are not applicable at all so what should we do with them like leave them all blank or at the top write n/a or in each and every blank space write n/a please help... :( :( :(
Please send the the Forms required in Check list.You can write NA on top of each column/question if not applicable

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
gemini88 said:
Gemini88,

I think your query is specific to a form that is not applicable to you . For eg: ''Additional dependant/declaration'' form is to be used only if the principal applicant has more than 5 dependants . In your scenario, if you have less dependants , then you do not tick the document checklist pertaining to this form hence do not include it in the application pack.

but as Kanamen quoted earlier, if there is any section in a mandatory form that is not applicable to you , please do not leave it blank but instead type/print NA .

I hope this information helps.

Sanity

Mr.singh

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
yess... i agree with sanity... the forms which are not applicable at all... we should not tick them in checklist and hence they should not be included in application...

ceccanada

Jul 29, 2011
Hi guys,i appreciate the help this amazing form provide

please can anyone give me an idea of how long will a FSW application with AEO take from the start until visa stamping(buffalo visa office)?
PS: working in canada under a work permit and employer is giving a permanent full time job offer(AEO)?
share your experiences and ideas :)
much appreciated :)