+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forms for Canada study visa from Pakistan

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
Thanks AJ

I wrote the heavy amount for expenses becvause my acceptance letter had this amount. I had no option but to show it. I also hope that on average 12 thousand per year would be good for accomodation plus living.

Anywyas Medical in Lahore was pretty quick. Actually I got delayed because they wanted a negative of my photo. They use negative when they take X rays. They scan your negative along with X ray.
The medical ppl told me that I can get the tracking number of courier of my medical reports in 3 days. SO i will check again with them and as soon as they give me tracking number. I will resubmit my passports. I have heard that generally it is good to submit passport after 5 days of medical.

Lastly, When I got my medical call, The TCS visa department at Lahore told me that their job is now done. For resubmission of my passport I will just need to courier it in the standard way i.e. through normal courier of TCS. Did you get any sort of this thing

Thanks

kista

Aug 24, 2009
Yes, thats exactly what happens.
Just to add about expenses, 12,000 can be little tough though it depends which city u plan to live in and what kind of residence u want.

tariq3267

Star Member
Feb 15, 2010
hello HS
plz tell me did u do GMAT to get admission in queens MBA? im also trying to get an admission in mba or msc but all the universities are asking to do gmat.
another thing did u do ielts/toefl
ielts/toefl is demanded by canadian embassy or its university requirement? i mean if i get admission in university/college without doing ilets/toefl then will embassy ask me to do ielts?

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
Tariq
Did gmat for universities. Almost all require for MBA. Not sure abt other Masters degree.
I wasnt required toefl for queen's but i still did it.

Embassy doesnot require toefl/ielts. But be 100 percent sure that u need to submit it to canadian embassy. It is more of a necessity than a requirement.
I wasnt required toefl becoz my undergrad university sent a letter stating that medium of instruction was english

tariq3267

Star Member
Feb 15, 2010
thank you for ur reply

i want to take admission in college in some post graduate certificate or diploma(because universities want gmat) my question is will this make my case weak in front of embassy?? another thing is if im lucky to get the visa then after completing my diploma/certificate in canada will i be able to get immigration or permanent residence?

aj_10

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
hey HS,

sorry for the late reply, been busy with work. No they didnt say anything of that sort, I guess I'll just go submit my passport just like i did it before. Then again, ive used fedex service instead of TCS, might be they both hav different procedures. But i'll confrim that tomorrow.

And i got a medical date for 22nd. Apparently they are swamped right now!! Not sure whats the procedure after medical whether i can send my passport right away after that or if i have to wait for a result or something from the doctor. You prolly know better.
Moreover, I have to send some other docs too along with my passport (as i mentioned earlier) .... lets see what happens. Hoping for the best Insha Allah.

Best of luck brother .....

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
Well i submitted my passports on 18 feb and it was through normal courier. I mean there wasnt requirement for tcs. u cud also use any normal courier. I used tcs.

After medical, just submit after few days so that ur passport doesnot reaches too early.

networker

Mar 26, 2010
Hello Hs

ur problem is solved regarding documents or still in confusion.if u face any confusion then write me i might help u

thanks

lazy_skipper

Feb 26, 2010
hey guys can anyone help i am living in Dubai and i have got the letter of acceptance from University,but i have not received with any information about the residence there in Canada so what address i should mention in application form and ya as i am going there for the first time so can my dad accompany me for few weeks so that he can do some initial settings for me...any advice will be really appreciated and thanks.