+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Format of Acceptance Letter

dsarker

Mar 12, 2013
Hi,

In my acceptance letter from the University of Ottawa they have not stated the length of the program and the registration deadline.
Also they have provided a link of the tuition fees only which is of last year and not the recent one.

However, in the University checklist they require these information in the acceptance letter.

What shall I do now?

Thanks!

s.a.bajwa

Star Member
Mar 3, 2013
dsarker said:
Hi,

In my acceptance letter from the University of Ottawa they have not stated the length of the program and the registration deadline.
Also they have provided a link of the tuition fees only which is of last year and not the recent one.

However, in the University checklist they require these information in the acceptance letter.

What shall I do now?

Thanks!
It may not be your letter of acceptance, it may be you Offer letter, you will recieve the accpetance letter when you will pay the fee.
1) first confirm it, is it a letter of acceptance or an offer letter?
2) If its an acceptance letter, than contact your uni or ask your consultant about this.
* Though In my offer letter for uni of Manitoba, they have stated the length of the programm.
Email your Uni admissions or Ask your consultant. Don't worry

dsarker

Mar 12, 2013
Thanks a lot for the information. But I will be getting scholarship covering my entire tuition fees and the registration of my program will start from June. So in that case what can I do?

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE DATE AT WHICH YOUR DOCUMENTS REACHED TO TH UNIVERSITY AND WHEN YOU GOT THE ADMISSION OFFER ??

WHICH PROGRAM YOU HAVE APPLIED TO ?? I AM ALSO AWAITING THE DECISION FOR MENGG MANAGEMENT PROGRAM AND MY DOCUMENTS REACHED ON 24TH JAN